Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

I apologize to anyone's whose feeling have been hurt due to my posting particularly David Ross.

I have kept my training commitment and I have only come on here to change the Chinese martial arts community from being a total embarrassment.

I was particularly hard on David Ross, because he does have the potential yet to be a really great martial artist, so long as you doesn't continue on the path of think/post instead of feel/train.

This goes for all of us. We can and should be better than this. I suggest to everyone that this forum may be of better use if we actually shared what our personal training has taught us and had enough respect not to argue with what people find.

Everyone has their own perspectives, give and respect what others have given to encourage a Chinese Martial Arts community where people actually grow, rather than inflate their egos.

I have received many private messages saying that others agree with these sentiments and would like to have a forum for Chinese Martial Artists who actually practice this as a lifelong endeavor and who would actually like to contribute to these arts.

We can do better. I will start with myself. Since I have made my pact my life has improved immensely. I suggest that you do the same for your own benefit.

Again to anyone's who's feelings I have hurt, I'm sorry.

Best of luck to you all.

If anyone speaks Szechuanese, you will know that my name means "retard boy"

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    haha-my nickname from an older Chinese woman who ran a store I used to frequent was "saw jai." pretty much the same thing.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

si chuan has many beautiful girls

they also fought bravely.

during WWII, there were many soldiers from si chaun volunteering to fight.

go si chuan

when there was a big quake, the whole world came to aid

--

go si chuan.

Kou yi ma..ni suo le .ba si de ban!

me like si chuan cooking

and my mother was dead in japan in 1999.

---

Chuan cai si di qiu jue hao le ma.

Sorry to hear about your moms.

I missed her cooking'

she cooked si chuan, too.

I am sorry that you posted such a weak apology that it wasn't even an apology!

You decided you don't like David Ross want him to be what YOU want him to be, so your plan is to insult him into living up to YOUR ideal of what YOU think he should be!

Then you did the same thing to the BB!

If you want to change the world, start with yourself! Try getting rid of you ego-centric ideas of how YOU think things SHOULD be! You reek or narcissism!

I am not saying you shouldn't share your ideals, but recognize they are YOUR ideals and no one else is subject to them or lesser beings because they have different ideals!

Set the example and allow others to be inspired by your example. So far you are a very good example of a very narcissistic rude person!

Next time you apologize for being a jerk, try actually apologizing instead of making a list of everything you don’t like about David Ross, the BB and the martial arts community!

what is a BB?

hey im sorry too guys.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Bulletin Board, i.e. the forum here.

I'm sorry I was rude.

me too, im sorry Scott R. Brown.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    I'm sorry I was rude.
    I apppreciate your apology. You have my respect for making an apology and for your response to my above comment!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    me too, im sorry Scott R. Brown.
    YOU, on the other hand, are UNFORGIVABLE!

Maybe.......I think.........well.......what was it you did again?