Thread: qigong for pets

qigong for pets

Gotta post this here:

Qigong practitioner welcomes pets
    by Nicholas Backus Staff Writer
    Published: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:10 AM CDT
    LINO LAKES — Darcie Gustine twitches her hand over Marilee's head, an 8-year-old Yorkie who was paralyzed by another dog's bite several years ago.

In moments, Marilee is laying on her side, prostrate and seemingly at ease. The dog is receiving energy from Gustine, who continues to wave and twitch her hand nearby, periodically making a scooping motion.

“The two main energy channels are the kidneys and the spine,” Gustine explained. “When you clear those you can get 90 percent of the energy blockage.”

Gustine, of Minnetonka, practices the healing art of Qigong. Last week, she performed the ancient Chinese practice for pets during an open house at Circle of Healing Arts in Lino Lakes.

“Animals are the easiest to work with,” Gustine said. “They have a highly developed sixth sense. If anyone is going to be sensitive to energy work, it’s animals.”

Marilee recovered from her paralysis through acupuncture, according to Gustine. She works with animals who are recovering from injury or illness, or whose owners are worried about their pet's behavior.

Michael Gallagher of White Bear Lake brought his 11-year-old dog Frannie for hip soreness.

“She thinks she's a puppy and she's not,” Gallagher said. “After a hard day of playing, she's conked for the day.”

Gustine believes dogs are physically in tune with their owners. For example, allergies or hip issues in humans can be felt by their pets.

“Pets can share energy or imbalances in your body if they love you unconditionally,” she said.

Jacque Rodkewich of Minneapolis couldn't bring her dog, Jonesy, but toted a picture of him for Gustine to view. It didn't matter, being that Gustine claimed to feel Jonesy’s energy through the presence of his owner.

“I'm feeling a lot of it with the lungs,” Gustine said as she twitched her hand over Jonesy's picture. Rodkewich said she believes Jonesy is a bit “jumpy.”

Gustine is well aware of the criticism her practice receives in light of modern medicine, but it doesn't stop her. She even works with animals over the phone in places as far away as France. She feels a “vibrating” energy in her hand when clearing energy blockage, but her work doesn't require hand movements; she can do it through her mind alone, she said.

Qigong was apparently founded 5,000 years ago in China. Its goal is to improve energy and wellness through gentle movement, meditation and sound. Gustine can be reached at 612-590-3789 or visit her website at www.darciegustine.com.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Doggy Qigong Tshirts at Martial Arts Mart?
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Now there's a thought...

Wait, do you mean qi shirts with dogs on them or qi shirts that dogs can wear?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Qi shirts that doggy's wear, that's what I love about you Gene...always thinking like a businessman! That and its hard to find an Asian with a Mullet!

Not sure about Qi tshirts for dogs but Kung Fu Poodle might work...?
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

I'm delighted we have an archive thread for this.

Not to be confused with our Qigong-with-animals. 'With' and 'for' are two significant topic differentiators.

Holistic Animal Qigong Energy Healing For Pet Health – Distance Service Launched
    By Marketers Media Published July 22, 2021
    Michael Mohoric’s Qigong Energy Healing, a holistic distance healing service, has launched updates to their services including pet and animal healing using the ancient Chinese technique.

Laguna Niguel , United States – July 22, 2021 /PressCable/ —

Qigong Energy Healing, a Tibetan distance healing program from healer Michael Mohoric, have launched updates to their services online. Michael uses the ancient method of Qigong to help clients across the world and now offers animal healing services for dogs, cats, and horses.

More details can be found at https://www.qigongenergyhealing.com

The newly announced services have been developed in addition to the healing programs already available for clearing and balancing the chakras and acupuncture meridians in clients.

A Chinese word that translates to ‘energy work’, Qigong is a holistic healing practice that harnesses energy through controlled breathing, meditation, and movement. This energy or “qi” is considered in traditional Chinese culture to be the breath or spirit, and healing through Qigong energy work can alleviate stress, pain, anxiety, depression, and insomnia in addition to providing relief for various physical ailments.

As with humans, when the body’s energy flows correctly, good health and wellbeing follow. Healing from Qigong Energy Healing utilizes this concept by bringing balance to the energy of the mind and body simultaneously, making the way for clients to heal themselves.

Michael Mohoric’s Qigong Energy Healing offers distance healing for animals using Qigong techniques. The service is particularly well-suited to dogs, cats, horses, birds and various other animals since pets aren’t subject to the mental blocks and defense mechanisms common in humans. As such, these healing services can be fast and effective.

The distance healing program for pets involves building a strong energy connection between the pet, the owner, and Michael. Once this has been established, Michael works to remove energy blockages to improve the health of the animal.

This latest service launch is in line with Qigong Energy Healing’s commitment to providing powerful distance healing services to clients across the globe, to regain their health and enhance wellbeing.

A satisfied client said: “Thank you, Michael. I feel so much better and more like my old self with this healing. My dog and I have both found calm and have released fear, anxiety, worry, and concern. Physical pain and discomfort have melted away and I am more confidently facing upcoming medical procedures.”

Interested parties can find more information by visiting https://www.qigongenergyhealing.com

Contact Info:
    Name: Michael Mohoric
    Email: Send Email
    Organization: Qigong Energy Healing
    Address: 29911 Niguel Rd, Laguna Niguel , Ca 92607, United States
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips