Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMA can never handle this guy....

Hybrid View

MMA can never handle this guy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xw5w...eature=related

(just kidding). Rip off any remaining flesh ok?

oh my god i laughed so ****ing hard !!!!!

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Hey, its not for the squimmish or the weak hearted......don't watch if you have a weak heart. or if you're squimmish.

what if you live in Squamish and you like the movie Braveheart? can it be watched then?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

what if you live in Squamish and you like the movie Braveheart? can it be watched then?
    That depends on who you're with and whether or not you watch nekked.

Thumbs up

That was hilarious! I really thought it was a spoof until he started "explaining" the movements.
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post

Is that SERIOUSLY Ashida Kim? ZOMG he's even worse than I imagined.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

yeah its too funny. omg i almost messed my pants from laughing.

Not much more hilarious than things like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP_LdCCGyG0
    IDK dude....dale wasn't making "the deadly" claims there.

just a simple question bro, can you break the bricks like dale does without hurting yourself? Not sure if i can i've never really tried.

IDK dude....dale wasn't making "the deadly" claims there.

just a simple question bro, can you break the bricks like dale does without hurting yourself? Not sure if i can i've never really tried.
    His claim was that you would use that strike in combat. That's just as hilarious and the Ashida Kim video claiming those were deadly strikes.

Snipsky it's very clear what Faxiapreta is up to.

He knows Dale tends to get *****ly about anonymous "cowards" on the Internet. He's hoping to provoke Dale into an online challenge so that when he manipulates things to fall apart (as they no doubt will) he can go around claiming that Dale chickened out of a fight with him.

I've seen the same stupid tactics a dozen times over the years. It just makes me yawn.

Sad thing is that I was willing to give Faxiapreta the benefit of the doubt for a while until it became clear he didn't want conversations about martial arts. He just wanted to flame people.

I may not like Dale Dugas but I don't think the sort of silly shenanigans Faxiapreta wants to play at have any place in civil discourse no matter who he targets.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

He knows Dale tends to get *****ly about anonymous "cowards" on the Internet. He's hoping to provoke Dale into an online challenge so that when he manipulates things to fall apart (as they no doubt will) he can go around claiming that Dale chickened out of a fight with him.

I've seen the same stupid tactics a dozen times over the years. It just makes me yawn.

Sad thing is that I was willing to give Faxiapreta the benefit of the doubt for a while until it became clear he didn't want conversations about martial arts. He just wanted to flame people.

I may not like Dale Dugas but I don't think the sort of silly shenanigans Faxiapreta wants to play at have any place in civil discourse no matter who he targets.
    I feel you there simon. i'm not trying to disrespect the man, but he does make conversations a little more difficult with his rants.

However, i'd really like to see the damage an iron palm could inflict on a person compared to a non iron palm. i wonder if those shows like fight science would do an episode on that. if they have, does anyone have a link? i'd like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post

Let's see. It's OK for you to make fun of someone that you think is making unrealistic claims, but you get your panties in a wad is someone does the same thing to one of your own crowd.

Can you say hypocrite?

I see your ridiculousness and raise you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTxH...eature=related

Though this guy doesn't take himself seriously so I guess you win.

Here's the same guy for real: Good technique. I love fighting from side control, even if I get caught in half guard. Powerful position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIDmN...feature=relmfu