Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA can never handle this guy....

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    I finally found some video of surradebunda. Turns out he is Chinese after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrAn2...layer_embedded

But yeah, um, I had no idea Ashida Kim was even real. OP is made of pure win.
    Oh he's real.

He's old now and has mellowed quite a lot, but still peddles his bullshit.

Probably because that scam's all he's ever had to put bread in his mouth.

he came up in a time of great ignorance.

As far as "ninjutsu" goes...there is still great ignorance.
    lol

It would seem that Bawang is the correct about western culture and fabricated fantasy especially in context to all things Ninja.

It has been a completely *******ized mess that has nothing to do with Ninja, ninpo, ronin samurai or any of the culture related to it. Just pure and utter crap and nonsense.

oh well, musical kata started here too, so what can we do? lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I love blanket statements that cover millions of people
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I finally found some video of surradebunda. Turns out he is Chinese after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrAn2...layer_embedded
    I had had tears of joy in my eyes after seeing that - it must have been the happiest day of his life! I mean, after all the abuse from those mean Bully Boys down at the corner, and being laughed at by the former Head Cheerleader, Missy (before she got pregnant from her boyfriend who dumped her), and all the time he spent practicing in secret under the watchful eye of the Unnamed Cheerleader Master, well, what a triumph it was. I bet somewhere, in some dingy far-off mining-town bar in the Gobi, his father was proudly proclaiming to all assembled in front of the super-size, high def flat-screen TV, "That's my son! That's my son!!!"

Ahh, good times, good times...

he brings great honor to china

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

That's clearly the most awesome and fabulous gay man in all of China, and for that matter, the world!

THE WORLD!!!!!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xw5w...eature=related

(just kidding). Rip off any remaining flesh ok?
    I loved the take down. There was no application of technique or leverage. It revealed an obvious lack of skill. Not to say that the rest of the video didn't.

I loved the take down. There was no application of technique or leverage. It revealed an obvious lack of skill. Not to say that the rest of the video didn't.
    "Most people who have competed understand this"....i beat you to it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleWCGuy View Post
    You do realize that the whole Ashida Kim thing is a parody and a hoax, right?

Most people who have competed understand this

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I had had tears of joy in my eyes after seeing that - it must have been the happiest day of his life! I mean, after all the abuse from those mean Bully Boys down at the corner, and being laughed at by the former Head Cheerleader, Missy (before she got pregnant from her boyfriend who dumped her), and all the time he spent practicing in secret under the watchful eye of the Unnamed Cheerleader Master, well, what a triumph it was. I bet somewhere, in some dingy far-off mining-town bar in the Gobi, his father was proudly proclaiming to all assembled in front of the super-size, high def flat-screen TV, "That's my son! That's my son!!!"

Ahh, good times, good times...
    From the reaction in the video China seems surprisingly progressive with regards to gender identity.

From the reaction in the video China seems surprisingly progressive with regards to gender identity.
    Most people who have competed understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    So I am from the Dayton, OH area. Stephen K. Hayes and his disciples (based in this area) did roughly the same type of stuff back in the 80's with slightly less theatrics. If that is a parody, there is no way to discern his stuff from the "real thing."

I do not believe that Ashda Kim was attempting a parody or a hoax. I believe that in the Ninja world, he is considered to be a fraud as he does not possess the proper credentials by their standards.

So I am from the Dayton, OH area. Stephen K. Hayes and his disciples (based in this area) did roughly the same type of stuff back in the 80's with slightly less theatrics. If that is a parody, there is no way to discern his stuff from the "real thing."

I do not believe that Ashda Kim was attempting a parody or a hoax. I believe that in the Ninja world, he is considered to be a fraud as he does not possess the proper credentials by their standards.
    Watch his videos. Oftentimes he and or his demo partner have trouble not smiling or laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    Watch his videos. Oftentimes he and or his demo partner have trouble not smiling or laughing.
    Possibly, however, he had authored several serious ninjitsu books and is considered by the local ninja community to be a fraud not a parody or perpetrator of a hoax that was later revealed as a gag. Granted all of his books are complete and utter crap, but by the standards of ninjitsu in the 80's, it's all on par.

Books he has authored.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...da+kim&x=0&y=0

Possibly, however, he had authored several serious ninjitsu books and is considered by the local ninja community to be a fraud not a parody or perpetrator of a hoax that was later revealed as a gag. Granted all of his books are complete and utter crap, but by the standards of ninjitsu in the 80's, it's all on par.

Books he has authored.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...da+kim&x=0&y=0
    Yep, and he was laughing all the way to the bank as he cashed those checks for the books.