Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA can never handle this guy....

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Now isn't that convenient?
    Convenient?

No more convenient than me not prying into your personal and professional life.

this forum constitutes your personal and professional life? wow, im sorry for you....
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    this forum constitutes your personal and professional life? wow, im sorry for you....
    His, not mine.

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    LOL
    No, he's referring to a PM conversation we had where I asked him to stop using my real life info in threads, where it had zero to do with the discussion, but that he would contact various individuals in my real life and show them how horrible a person I am, based on certain comments I've made in the forums. I'm guessing this is his way to give me a subtle threat to stop asking him this question about his intention of being here.
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    His, not mine.
    Really? Since you already know so much about me in your research, you believe that none of those things are part of my personal & professional life - but only activity in this forum is? Hmmm.
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

LOL
    No, he's referring to a PM conversation we had where I asked him to stop using my real life info in threads, where it had zero to do with the discussion, but that he would contact various individuals in my real life and show them how horrible a person I am, based on certain comments I've made in the forums. I'm guessing this is his way to give me a subtle threat to stop asking him this question about his intention of being here.
    Everything we talked about had to do with your throwing personal insults. I explained that to you several times, did I not?

What about those conversations did you not understand were about your personal insults?

Or did you understand them and are now just lying and making things up?

Everything we talked about had to do with your throwing personal insults. I explained that to you several times, did I not?

What about those conversations did you not understand were about your personal insults?

Or did you understand them and are now just lying and making things up?
    You are a trip, man. As I replied many times, my insults were in reply to your insults. And are you denying that you made the threat to email individuals you could locate on my sites, to point them to said insults?

you made the threat to email individuals you could locate on my sites, to point them to said insults?
    Whoa really? he did that? how shameful.

You are a trip, man. As I replied many times, my insults were in reply to your insults. And are you denying that you made the threat to email individuals you could locate on my sites, to point them to said insults?
    Personal insults are against the forum rules.

I have never thrown out a personal insult towards you or called you a name. You have done so several times towards me.

I asked you twice on the forum not to throw out the personal insults.

Then I asked you not to do it in a PM.

When you said you would continue to post however you wanted I explained that it wouldn't be too difficult to forward your insults and name calling to people who are endorsing you as a professional.

Are you now also claiming that I have used your name referred to your profession on the forum?

Is this what you are claiming?

Because if it is, you are now also adding premeditated lying on top of the insults.

LOL
    wow this guy pm you and threaten to slander you in real life and attack your personal character because of a internet forum?

First...stalker crazy..second ...beyond pathetic...third I'm pretty sure that's illegal. id be careful since he stalks u he know where u live. Protect ur family he might be mentally unstable u never jk ow what he might do...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    wow this guy pm you and threaten to slander you in real life and attack your personal character because of a internet forum?

First...stalker crazy..second ...beyond pathetic...third I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
    I don't believe forwarding direct transcripts of a forum conversation is illegal.

Nor is forwarding someone's exact transcripts a case of slander.

It's pretty simple really. Just follow the forum rules against personal insults and name calling.

I don't believe forwarding direct transcripts of a forum conversation is illegal.
    then why try to get others who have no interest in this forum educated to how he portrays himself as a character and not by his real name? to embarrass him?

Personal insults are against the forum rules.

I have never thrown out a personal insult towards you or called you a name. You have done so several times towards me.

I asked you twice on the forum not to throw out the personal insults.

Then I asked you not to do it in a PM.

When you said you would continue to post however you wanted I explained that it wouldn't be too difficult to forward your insults and name calling to people who are endorsing you as a professional.

Are you now also claiming that I have used your name referred to your profession on the forum?

Is this what you are claiming?

Because if it is, you are now also adding premeditated lying on top of the insults.
    1) Most of your insults have been "by association". Labelling practices, theories, methodologies & practitioners in general of TCMA with insulting and derogatory terms. Since I, as are many here, practitioners of these, are you not insulting us?

2) And I guess tagging various threads in which I am involved with "clueless Northwind" is not an insult?

3) Yes, twice you mentioned my first name.

4) I love your "claim" word. You use it so often.

Get a clue dude. You did what you did and I told you I would not call you directly any names. And again...

And at least you manned up enough to admit your threat. Good on you. I thought you would tell me it was none of my business.

Nor is forwarding someone's exact transcripts a case of slander.

It's pretty simple really. Just follow the forum rules against personal insults and name calling.
    it would depend on how carefully or carelessly you word your message. a court of law would have to decide. and at least you dont defend the fact it is beyond pathetic. at least you can admit to that i hope.

After this sorry episode I've actually rescinded my original position. Yes, put Faxiapreta on block. I'm already doing so.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.