Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Secret of Kung Fu

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    That was kinda my point in my brief response to him in PM. For me, none of this martial arts stuff is about challenge matches. My students? Who knows? But for me, it's about protecting me and mine. Oh and Kung Fu. What that means and all the added extras.

MMA and the other names is for fighting. Only fighting. That's awesome. Go fight and keep on until there is nothing left. Good for you.

How can people not see this....?
    when you are surrounded only by darknesss, it can be difficult to find the light.

was that cryptic enough or should i try harder. that was on the spot btw! lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Here's any idea. Maybe don't be an anonymous internet poster, for one. For two, the "challenge" as you called it, was a direct example of different combative scenarios, but you took as a challenge. In PM, you told me the scenario you wanted, and I told you I was not cool with that.

Read above.

Glad to hear there is no anger. I was afraid to lose my best friend (forever, no less). It's okay about that, just let's don't get one man sneaking up to steal another's wallet, caught unawares, with being the same as a NHB challenge match with your buddies and videod in front of my students, as you proposed.

I stand by what I said. You want me - you're more than welcome to it, under those circumstances.

However, lil buddy, I hope you don't. Cuz I like be your friend. You are so friendly, afterall.

Huh? So you are now saying you are open to me sneaking up an attempting to steal your wallet?

Lucas, I might need those lessons.

I guess I'm a little thick here, but what does sneaking up and stealing your wallet have anything to do with anything I've ever said here. Please explain the relevance.

Iwill booty warrior her

That was kinda my point in my brief response to him in PM. For me, none of this martial arts stuff is about challenge matches. My students? Who knows? But for me, it's about protecting me and mine. Oh and Kung Fu. What that means and all the added extras.

MMA and the other names is for fighting. Only fighting. That's awesome. Go fight and keep on until there is nothing left. Good for you.

How can people not see this....?
    If MA is about protection, why would you specifically invite someone to attempt to sneak up on you and steal your wallet?

And what was the part about "following the rules"?

If MA is about protection, why would you specifically invite someone to attempt to sneak up on you and steal your wallet?

no rules. hit your target hard and fast. be in and out before they know it. then go practice horse stance for one hour

Sorry but if you read the good teacher thread, you learn that I don't ever want to teach people.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    no rules. hit your target hard and fast. be in and out before they know it. then go practice horse stance for one hour
    Form Kings©

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    Please explain the relevance.
    Simply the point I was trying to make earlier about contextual scenarios... You fight for the ring and for challenge matches. I fight for real life everyday things. Can you see this or are you going to gloss over it and make some silly comment? If the latter, then fine, lil buddy, you will always be my lil buddy if that is your choice.
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

Are you sure you are not....ahem....another poster who use to do these?

Now don't get me wrong...I sure as hell love em but...just curious...lol...

If you're not the same individual, but just a similar practice, well then kudos to you. We can all use a lil more hot chick
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

Are you even reading what you write before you hit the magical send button?
    The answer is in the question.
    Huh? Out of context. Either quote the full context or do not. Put just talking about part of it...well that just shows the type of personality...come on now lil buddy keep working.

no i'm not SJ or was it maste killer?

Form Kings© 2011

no i'm not SJ or was it maste killer?

Form Kings© 2011

Sorry y'all, completely off-topic here but...since I have been having this delightful lil chat with Faxia, I have been getting these low space notifications of private inbox from kungfumagazine.com and I am confused.

I deleted them all, and yet, when I open my Private Messages control panel, I am confronted with this message. Any suggestions?

Inbox contains 0 messages.
    You have 57 messages stored, of a total 70 allowed. (Empty Folder)
    Last edited by Northwind; 07-01-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Simply the point I was trying to make earlier about contextual scenarios... You fight for the ring and for challenge matches. I fight for real life everyday things. Can you see this or are you going to gloss over it and make some silly comment? If the latter, then fine, lil buddy, you will always be my lil buddy if that is your choice.
    You don't fight, though. You fantasize about fighting for real life everyday things.

The fact that you really think you could take away a brick from someone who was specifically planning to ambush you unawares shows this level of fantasy.

Huh? Out of context. Either quote the full context or do not. Put just talking about part of it...well that just shows the type of personality...come on now lil buddy keep working.
    Like I said, I'm a little thick. Please explain the rules comment.