Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: Secret of Kung Fu

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    Like I said, I'm a little thick. Please explain the rules comment.
    You are thick? I likes em thick...I will bootywarrior you.

I train all day long every day to memorize floorplans, posting rotations, entrances/exits, and how to bypass the security system, enter un noticed, navigate to my objective and then to exit unnoticed.

You train all day long every day to spot and pinpoint easy targets based on body movement and cognitive state, determine if there is something worthwhile in a reachable location, create minor distractions on these individuals in public places, reach and secure your objective without detection, and move on your way.

if you try to break into a secure building, compared to picking a pocket, you have a higher chance of failure.

if i try to pick pocket someone in a crowd, compared to burglery, i have a higher chance of failure.

whether or not either one of us would be successful at the others specified trade will depend on many factors, and it is not impossible. for any activity, there is an amount of cross over skill that directly relates to your personal skill sets. the closer the activities, the better your personal skill set will transfer over to any one particular activity.

and THIS is why all kungfu guys are good in bed.

i hope this helps everyone.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

You don't fight, though. You fantasize about fighting for real life everyday things.

The fact that you really think you could take away a brick from someone who was specifically planning to ambush you unawares shows this level of fantasy.
    people who constantly prepare mentally for a situation of an attack from behind is far better off than a person who does not. Sports fighting doesn't provide from situational or scenario types situations......

you're are with him in fantasy land too.

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    You are thick? I likes em thick...I will bootywarrior you.
    Wrong forum. You need the gay kung fu forum. I know the forms and techniques posted here seem gay, but I don't think this is really the gay kung fu forum.

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    You don't fight, though. You fantasize about fighting for real life everyday things.
    Here we go again.
    Did you actually read the message? I said I don't fight challenge matches.
    But, to give you credit...you obviously MUST be my best friend forever if you already know my fantasies...How did you know?
    The fact that you really think you could take away a brick from someone who was specifically planning to ambush you unawares shows this level of fantasy.
    And the fact that you think you know ANYTHING about TCMA is absurd. Go drown now, lil buddy.
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

Like I said, I'm a little thick. Please explain the rules comment.
    Already did.
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

Wrong forum. You need the gay kung fu forum. I know the forms and techniques posted here seem gay, but I don't think this is really the gay kung fu forum.
    Really? So they seem gay? So why are you here (none of our business), other than you are attracted to it?

U
    Mad
    Bro
    ?

I'm not gay, I just want to be inside of you...and I want you to struggle.

What is so wrong about that? Its normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    people who constantly prepare mentally for a situation of an attack from behind is far better off than a person who does not. Sports fighting doesn't provide from situational or scenario types situations......

you're are with him in fantasy land too.
    Tell ya what Snipsky, let's do the scenario Northwind proposed. Me, a sport fighter with my lack of awareness skills. You with your training in situational attacks. Send me your information and I'll do the recon on you. Then, lets see if my sport training allows me to sneak up unawares and choke you out before you know what happening or if you can fend me off. Sound fair?

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    i'm not gay, i just want to be inside of you...and i want you to struggle.

What is so wrong about that? Its normal.
    lol!!!!!!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Tell ya what Snipsky, let's do the scenario Northwind proposed. Me, a sport fighter with my lack of awareness skills. You with your training in situational attacks. Send me your information and I'll do the recon on you. Then, lets see if my sport training allows me to sneak up unawares and choke you out before you know what happening or if you can fend me off. Sound fair?
    no thats not fair. how about we reverse it and he gets to sneak up on you and tries to do a short spear form on you before you can notice. since its just a form you cant possibly be killed by the spear.

sure. as soon as you admit to your real identity and show us that you can really fight. sound fair?

oh but, i promise you this....you'd never see me coming.

no thats not fair. how about we reverse it and he gets to sneak up on you and tries to do a short spear form on you before you can notice. since its just a form you cant possibly be killed by the spear.
    or a pair of daggers.....haha

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    sure. as soon as you admit to your real identity and show us that you can really fight. sound fair?

oh but, i promise you this....you'd never see me coming.
    No, we wouldn't want you to know who I am. Remember, it's supposed to be without warning. That's what you situational awareness is training you for.

You do have the part right about not seeing me coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    lol f'-ing love it

No, we wouldn't want you to know who I am. Remember, it's supposed to be without warning. That's what you situational awareness is training you for.

You do have the part right about not seeing me coming.
    hey, you're pretty good at hiding in the shadows now behind a fake name. but, i'll let you live in that fantasy.