Thread: I have something to tell you..I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC

I have something to tell you..I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC

Busted for cheating. it would have been more funny if he got busted for being an online perv looking for young kids.....

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/06/30/chri...share_facebook

Is adultery a crime?

I thought he entrapped kiddy diddlers?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Is adultery a crime?

I thought he entrapped kiddy diddlers?
    no, but when you present yourself as "I would never do that" type of person, then get busted doing something sneaky, it doesn't look good. but adultery could get a president impeached.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    no, but when you present yourself as "I would never do that" type of person, then get busted doing something sneaky, it doesn't look good. but adultery could get a president impeached.
    That's silly. he should move to anywhere else in the world where his side dishes are not deemed as important. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

That's silly. he should move to anywhere else in the world where his side dishes are not deemed as important. lol
    Utah? hahha

he'd have to get a new job.

maybe baling hay or something...

sexy!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

if morman could still have many wife i would move and convert
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    Repeats of To Catch A Predator are on alot, and I've seen them a few times. He doesn't come off like that at all. He just comes out, tells them to take a seat, and basically just asks them what they are doing there. He never mentions his morals at all. Heck, I didn't even know he was married til this story came out.