Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Wing Chun for Everybody?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    And i see the westerners kick the "enlightened" butts constantly..... lets just hope their translation is right while they are getting belted
    Ah! I see! It's 'Glens day to have a pop at me' time
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Ah! I see! It's 'Glens day to have a pop at me' time
    Everyday is time for having pops at you Spence "me old china" (pun intended)!!

GH

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Everyday is time for having pops at you Spence "me old china" (pun intended)!!

GH
    I'm cool wivdat!

Especially when the origin of insults comes from guys who seem to be losing respect here on a daily basis because they're simply here to offend everyone who has not trained under PB.

Of course! That's right I remember now! He has learnt the 'real' sh!t!
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    I'm cool wivdat!

Especially when the origin of insults comes from guys who seem to be losing respect here on a daily basis because they're simply here to offend everyone who has not trained under PB.

Of course! That's right I remember now! He has learnt the 'real' sh!t!
    Go see for yourself and then you can act as a spokesman for this forum!!!!! If not then shut it and let us get on with the bickering!! I like it because I'm a tool!!!

Have a good evening!!! xxxx

GH

Is Wing Chun for Everybody?

It's best suited to hero-worshippers and cult members who really get off on arguing about pointless minutae on the internet.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Wing chun for evryone-?> No!

Wing chun is for those who learn and do wingchun- are curious about what others do
    and are civil or at least try to be in conversations with others and grow in what they do,.

joy chaudhuri

Blog Entries
    People argue against their own system brothers. This can only happen in the WC system. In Judo forum, you can only see BJJ guys argue against Judo guys. You will never see any Judo guy argue againat another Judo guy.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 07-06-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    People argue against their own system brothers. This can only happen in the WC system. In Judo forum, you can only see BJJ guys argue against Judo guys. You will never see any Judo guy argue againat another Judo guy.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Internet forums are not the place to judge that. lots of sifus don't bother with the net chat places.Many frequent posters have nothing better to do for entertainment at times.

joy chaudhuri

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Internet forums are not the place to judge that. lots of sifus don't bother with the net chat places.Many frequent posters have nothing better to do for entertainment at times.

joy chaudhuri
    I have lots of other stuff to do which is as entertaining as this for sure!!!

GH