Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's bring this forum back in line

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

Let's bring this forum back in line

he's wasted far too many pages, and interrupted and sidetracked several decent topics.
    The latest being the discourse between Hendrick, SPJ and um..Melon head boy?
    I am just as guilty in responding to his drivel, it's like when you get one of those steel wool splinters, you have to keep touching it...
    Let's agree to simply not respond to the db and he'll get bored and go away.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Will you be our leader TT? lead us into the light away from the dark and negative energies.

OH boy! Another thread about ignoring me!

Who wants to be this one also turns into a multi-page thread not ignoring me?

who are you? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    who are you? LOL

Are you in? Good. Then I don't have to read your nonsense posts anymore.

Who else is in so I can have it easier and not have to disprove the same points over an over again?

I guess Nortwind's not in.

He keeps referring to wanting to be my gay boyfriend.

Are you in? Good. Then I don't have to read your nonsense posts anymore.

Who else is in so I can have it easier and not have to disprove the same points over an over again?
    Did you say something?

aren't you the little Antithesist......

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    Did you say something?

aren't you the little Antithesist......
    So, you're not in?

Hey faxy and snipsy why don't you just get it over with and roll around on the ground together and grab each others butts, and then a long kiss.

Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    So, you're not in?
    In what?

NO MAN, its not that type of party for me bro. I'm not into that kinky stuff. thanks for the offer, but nah. bumpin uglies with you is not in the plan for me man....

Hey faxy and snipsy why don't you just get it over with and roll around on the ground together and grab each others butts, and then a long kiss.
    did we leave you out? sorry man, you can have my spot since i declined his offer. have fun.
    Last edited by Snipsky; 07-01-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YiQuanOne View Post
    Does that mean you aren't in and I have to continue to prove your incorrect assumptions over and over again?

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    Does that mean you aren't in and I have to continue to prove your incorrect assumptions over and over again?

You have only proved what little you know of MA's.

Quote Originally Posted by YiQuanOne View Post
    You have only proved what little you know of MA's.
    Yep, I guess you aren't in. Another guy who can't keep his mouth shut and instead continues to post misinformation that needs correction over and over again.

OK, I won't count you as in.

To OP...

I support your goal in trying to get rid of a troll/consistently negative user, but starting a thread like this is the absolutely wrong way to go about it.

I don't know the particular user that you're referring to in this thread very well, but I'm familiar with his general archetype. People like him love initiating disagreements and flaunting a negative attitude because they love the resulting attention that they receive. Starting a whole thread about someone like that (what you've done here) is like trying to put out a small fire by dousing it in kerosene.

If you really want to lessen his negative impact on this forum, it's probably not a good idea to draw more attention to him.

But yeah, negative people suck.

I usually pick one point that I like or agree on from the previous post

and add more info or expand it.

the points that I do not like or do not agree on

I just ignore them

and I am not wasting time to point out the wrong

nor correcting them

nor mentioning them at all

move on

or let them go

etc etc

laugh 3 times and sing a song every day