Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Safety

Safety

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5I6rv2oHgs

How do you prevent this from happening?

Carry a gun at all times?

Personally I don't bother with a gun. I just don't live near blacks. I don't have problems with individual black people, but wherever they congregate..nothing good happens.

White hillbillies also do this kind of thing..so I avoid them even more. Most US crimes are commited by US hillbillies.

I saw another video of hillbillies trying to race a guy in BMW and want to rap his woman, but he shows them a gun and they say sorry and he takes the tape.

Maybe it is not a black or white problem, but a southern US problem. Maybe Southern USA people are dangerous.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    Not only you need to carry a gun. You need to carry a big one.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1344&bih=622

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...:0&tx=63&ty=44

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1344&bih=622

i like to use famas. it has low dps but with stopping power perk you can double your damage

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i like to use famas. it has low dps but with stopping power perk you can double your damage
    no way, get commando with red dot and extended clip.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

with commando you dont even need a primary weapon. just carry a greande launcher. when you run out of ammo switch to dual desert eagle and hide behind crates.

is that enough to stop a large kfc fed Southerner? What about 5 of them?

I have a nb good stick. It has metal and spikes and a plastic chicken leg on the bottom to distract them.

I have a bb good stick with a gold rosary at the bottom for distraction.

Really works.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    with commando you dont even need a primary weapon. just carry a greande launcher. when you run out of ammo switch to dual desert eagle and hide behind crates.
    and the grenades

can u teach me how?

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    is that enough to stop a large kfc fed Southerner? What about 5 of them?

I have a nb good stick. It has metal and spikes and a plastic chicken leg on the bottom to distract them.

I have a bb good stick with a gold rosary at the bottom for distraction
    Personally I don't bother with a gun. I just don't live near blacks. I don't have problems with individual black people, but wherever they congregate..nothing good happens.

White hillbillies also do this kind of thing..so I avoid them even more. Most US crimes are commited by US hillbillies.

can you say boarder line racist?
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

瓜娃子, does it make you feel good to act like an ignorant racist all the time? You must have some serious problems to post the stuff you do.

Sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5I6rv2oHgs

How do you prevent this from happening?

I saw another video of hillbillies trying to race a guy in BMW and want to rap his woman, but he shows them a gun and they say sorry and he takes the tape.

Maybe it is not a black or white problem, but a southern US problem. Maybe Southern USA people are dangerous.
    did the police or FBI get the gang of murders?

please let us know

Yeah...we're all crazy.

go fuk yourself.

Ignorant? Racist?

Am I? No. I am against ignorant and racist Southerners. Did you know that it is a fact that black people can be racist to? They didn't brainwash that to you in the USA schools.

I am only saying what every USA man knows. How do you explain "white flight" and urban rot? Some of them are Cliff Huxtible...but you know them and accept them right away. They take on European traits and everyone resepcts them.

Basically Southern Whites are like blacks because for 500 years majority was black. Wet nurse was black momma feeding milk to Colonel Sanders.

So Southerners are all kind of African.

Everything in Africa must be more viscious. Honey Badger, Bees, Zebras, Hippos. Everything must be able to kill a lion.

Blacks in USA are like Australians. They were criminal slaves before. Their descendents have rapist, criminal intentions too...just like Australians.

So these four black mens did what is in their nature and go to prison which is a black family ruinion. Prisons are not filled with whites or Asians..they are filled with blacks. Crime gene get passed down. Everyone know this. This is why we love Obama, his father was scholar from Africa. Not from crime, slave, low life line.