soon

white is minority in california

--

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    white is minority in LA

soon

white is minority in california

--

California was Mexican. Now it is again, that is nothing special. Mexican people work hard and contribute greatly to American culture.

Only the first generation was stealing, but now they run construction companies and get into real estate. No different from every first generation.

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    Ignorant? Racist?

Am I?
    YES and YES

I feel the ban hammer approaching
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

How stupid can you be?

If it was racist I would also say that ALL blacks were this way. In fact what I am speaking of is culture.

Criminal culture exists within the deep South and in Australia.

I don't want to live around criminal culture. It results in crime.

Only foolish Americans riddled with white guilt can't see the difference.

You drool while typing huh?

I wouldn't say ignorant but;

Racism is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race.

Racism is the practice of the different treatment of certain a group or groups, which is then justified by recourse to racial stereotyping or pseudo-science.

My favorite types of racists:
    Conscious ones who deliberately use racial slurs to demean others and then there are those who reveal their prejudices unintentionally in casual conversation

Ignorant? Racist?

Am I? No. I am against ignorant and racist Southerners. Did you know that it is a fact that black people can be racist to? They didn't brainwash that to you in the USA schools.

I am only saying what every USA man knows. How do you explain "white flight" and urban rot? Some of them are Cliff Huxtible...but you know them and accept them right away. They take on European traits and everyone resepcts them.

Basically Southern Whites are like blacks because for 500 years majority was black. Wet nurse was black momma feeding milk to Colonel Sanders.

So Southerners are all kind of African.

Everything in Africa must be more viscious. Honey Badger, Bees, Zebras, Hippos. Everything must be able to kill a lion.

Blacks in USA are like Australians. They were criminal slaves before. Their descendents have rapist, criminal intentions too...just like Australians.

So these four black mens did what is in their nature and go to prison which is a black family ruinion. Prisons are not filled with whites or Asians..they are filled with blacks. Crime gene get passed down. Everyone know this. This is why we love Obama, his father was scholar from Africa. Not from crime, slave, low life line.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

So zero traits get passed on within groups?

Kids do not take after there parents?

Areas in the US of heavy black/hillbilly white concentration do not have higher than average crime?

part of personal safety is common sense.

So zero traits get passed on within groups?

Kids do not take after there parents?

Areas in the US of heavy black/hillbilly white concentration do not have higher than average crime?

part of personal safety is common sense.
    Did you just suggest that criminal tendencies are genetic?

No, those traits are not passed on like hair color or high cheekbones, bud.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

They may be genetic, but don't need to be, they can be taught within the values of a group. Criminal families will pass this down. Look at criminal whites who listen to gangster rap. They are influenced by those values. This will increase if they have modeling, such as an uncle who is in and out of prison.

Ignorant? Racist?

Am I? No. I am against ignorant and racist Southerners. Did you know that it is a fact that black people can be racist to? They didn't brainwash that to you in the USA schools.

I am only saying what every USA man knows. How do you explain "white flight" and urban rot? Some of them are Cliff Huxtible...but you know them and accept them right away. They take on European traits and everyone resepcts them....

....Blacks in USA are like Australians. They were criminal slaves before. Their descendents have rapist, criminal intentions too...just like Australians.

So these four black mens did what is in their nature and go to prison which is a black family ruinion. Prisons are not filled with whites or Asians..they are filled with blacks. Crime gene get passed down. Everyone know this. This is why we love Obama, his father was scholar from Africa. Not from crime, slave, low life line.

since you can not present another side to the debate I must be silenced.

How very Euro-Christian of you.

Some blacks have slave mentality and some Americans have Euro-serf mentality.

Do you think God appointed George Bush? Do you think that if you are poor and give your money to the church that God will love you more? Do you think that rich people are bad? At some level you probably do, which is why you are at heart a peasant.

Blacks in USA are like Australians. They were criminal slaves before. Their descendents have rapist, criminal intentions too...just like Australians.

read it again and ask, why would this not be an instant ban?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....