Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wrestling Roots

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    In my fantasies, I'm with women love to be forced around. If I had real manliness I wouldn't need to beat them, they just follow and love it.

I once dreamed I had a girl that liked it hard down the middle and to have her hair pulled hard.

In my dream, she was kind of white trash, but had a good soul. I dreamed I fvcked her until she was too poor to pay rent and wanted to move in with me. That wasn't going to happen and she was homeless...I stopped fvcking her because it is embarassing to fvck a homeless woman. Looked like Winona rider from certain angles.

In reality I've only had sex once and that was with a toothless homeless woman that I paid to have sex with me.
    Fixed to reflect reality.

lol

well played sir

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post

Women love to be forced around.
    now sexism, bordering on rape fantasy So he came back after being banned, I guess he wants to be banned again
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Well, if we are just going to tell unverifiable stories, I'll tell you the one about the time a BJJ purple belt went into a "champion" kung fu school that used to hold full contact fight nights. The students from the school were undefeated against other kung fu schools.

He had a series of full contact matches and beat all the students, as well as the instructor who was supposed to be a chi-na expert.
    but that wasn't you now was it? you're just hero worshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    now sexism, bordering on rape fantasy So he came back after being banned, I guess he wants to be banned again
    Were you born a pu$$y or did you go through some sort of sensitivity training? Was it the surge of estrogen you had every time you tried to compete and got pummeled?

Are you from the gheh section of NY? You are puffy, you probably make some bathhouse friends.

for a guy who put me on "ignore" days ago, he sure responds to my posts

People who have fantasy about rape are basement dwellers who have never had pussy. I bet you are one of those guys with a 2" dick who can't even get it up unless you are jacking off into your grandmother's underwear

Did mommy get her refund for that failed abortion yet?

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

your students read this.

you lose.

Tell yourself whatever you need to keep that gun out of your mouth one more day

Though, honestly, we all know, pull the trigger and you make the world a better place

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    sometimes

there is no point either way

you do what you think is the right thing do at the moment

that is good enough.

--
    One TCMA guy's duplex tenant didn't pay rent on time. His wife said, "You train MA, why don't you go to beat him up?"

Sometime men got into trouble just because women.

behind every good man is a good woman.

behind David Ross is a worn out Guandong farmer. This is why he is a loser.

Mommy said to you today

DO IT

Make mommy happy

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    Yeah, that's why you almost always see throws and takedowns and rarely see standing locks.

Hmm... wonder why that is.

Oh, yeah, in the pretend world it's because nobody wants to hurt his opponent with a standing joint lock.
    Why dance when you can just knock your opponent on his arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Mommy said to you today

DO IT

Make mommy happy

DO IT

I have noticed that a lot of martial art instructors are really low class people. I often wonder if you didn't become a martial arts teacher because you are unemployable.

I have noticed that you display all the attributes of a loser who lives in his mother's basement?

I even found this note you tried to pass to a girl

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    One TCMA guy's duplex tenant didn't pay rent on time. His wife said, "You train MA, why don't you go to beat him up?"

Sometime men got into trouble just because women.
    yes. we are living in a law country.

we do not use force or take/enforce law with our own hands.

even when you are a police officer off duty, you may not use force either.

---