just chilling or cruising.

there is this intense heat out there.

cruising?

You mean in a car or looking for mancawk

cool off in the park

http://pics.xnxx.com/ze/NewNudeCash/...il/image14.htm

This is art.

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    You got bullied for being a nerdy omega male by Alpha males and took up kung fu.

Then the bullies who were athletic and enjoyed competition took up MMA.

Now they can beat you down even worse than before and your years of make believe Chinese larping won't help.

So you call them trolls? I assume that this is some slang that was developed when you were in the land of make believe. Trolls are large, strong and brutish, so you fear that they will take your money and your girlfriend.

Some of you are older now and yet you still react like a nerd on the playground.

the guys who bully you train hard and do MMA and are really nice people in real life and have the actual confidence that comes with capability.
    The nice people you mention that like to bully are usually club-oriented A-Holes who will no doubt be in pretty bad physical shape when they hit their seventies and eighties. Also, the word "troll" comes from the word, trolling, as in fishing.
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 07-03-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Not true,

I see them now in their 80's. They volunteer in civic clubs. Club oriented...team oriented. Higher levels of testosterone and positive mental attitude make them winners in old age. Not whiney shriveled and bitter..those people die in their 60's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnC6Iv6PYJI

cool off with beach bum.

You got bullied for being a nerdy omega male by Alpha males and took up kung fu.

Then the bullies who were athletic and enjoyed competition took up MMA.

Now they can beat you down even worse than before and your years of make believe Chinese larping won't help.

So you call them trolls? I assume that this is some slang that was developed when you were in the land of make believe. Trolls are large, strong and brutish, so you fear that they will take your money and your girlfriend.

Some of you are older now and yet you still react like a nerd on the playground.

the guys who bully you train hard and do MMA and are really nice people in real life and have the actual confidence that comes with capability.

Ummmm......I've met a lot of people who do MMA who were pretty nerdy growing up as well. Not all nerds in HS remain nerds forever (also many athletes are into some nerdy stuff too)

And most of the Bully types don't get into MMA/ Boxing/ Muay Thai because they never liked a fair fight in the 1st place. They bullied people because they could push around weaker people who wouldn't fight back. The last thing they want is to be in a ring or cage with someone who can potentially kick their a$$.
    Karma is a B!tch....... and I'm her Pimp.

funny how I write post against losers and everyone comes up to defend losers....................................now why could that be? Maybe its because many of you fit that description.

funny how I write post against losers and everyone comes up to defend losers....................................now why could that be? Maybe its because many of you fit that description.
    in addition to kung fu and singing

I also think many other things are cool

surfing, hiking, biking--

there are many cool things to do other than kung fu or mma

and there are many cool people that do not do kung fu nor mma.

etc etc

Nerds invented atom bombs, cruise missiles and banking portfolios.

don't worry, you'll never have anything on Nerds.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbt2G71uT1M

luv the song

like the movie, too.

cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbk-J...eature=related

this is cool

as if a painting is singing.

No, because you are seeing through the eyes of a sociopath that are connected to a limited anti-social brain-stem. (which is connected to a dum-dummie).