Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This makes Kung fu magazine and forums irrelavent

This makes Kung fu magazine and forums irrelavent

www.youtube.com

You can record yourself and make video responses.

I just solved every debate on here.

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    [

except the one as to whether a) your mother was doing crack while she was pregnant with you, b) she dropped you on your head right after you were born, c) you grew up under power lines behind a chemical plant, or d) all of the above...

It's the herbal abortion pill that his mother took, terrible stories in Asia about how they fail and the baby is born but born a complete idiot

IN fact, when I brought this up, he went into an uncontrollable rage, proof it is true
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

www.youtube.com

You can record yourself and make video responses.

youtube is a big business venue.

no longer amateur's haven or small guy's venue of expression to the world.

you may buy or rent a movie in dvd,

you may buy or rent a movie or video on youtube, too.

---

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    It's the herbal abortion pill that his mother took, terrible stories in Asia about how they fail and the baby is born but born a complete idiot

IN fact, when I brought this up, he went into an uncontrollable rage, proof it is true
    Ross doesn't like youtube becuase of the video that went around of him getting beaten down like a prison b1tch.

Tai kihk is his batty boy. He was in clips of Ross' worthwhile kung fu brother looking like a complete chubby tool.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Ross doesn't like youtube becuase of the video that went around of him getting beaten down like a prison b1tch.

Tai kihk is his batty boy. He was in clips of Ross' worthwhile kung fu brother looking like a complete chubby tool.
    are you like fuking 12 or something? You write like someone out of elementary school. Or maybe you never got past grade 5? I shouldn't insult 12 year olds like that though. Most are probably on a much more mature level than yourself.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

what's really sad is that you got banned as Razumundo and here you are, back again; I mean, that's just so pathetic on so many levels it's not even funny;

He likes the abuse, he must get off on it. Right now he's jerking it with crisco and screaming "ban me Gene! ban me!"

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

what abuse?

You are David Ross and I am..瓜娃子。

lets ruin our names and public images together.

fegging idiot.

you've been banned TWICE under two different screen names, and yet are back for more, "indignant" that no one is taking you seriously and that we've called your bluff....

The only logical conclusion, you love being banned, my bet, you want Gene to do it "in person"

Banned twice? Who is it that you think I am?

You have a lot of posts here bro...everyone can see what you are. I'm not the only one who has called you on it so in your mind they are all one person?

Maybe...its you.

Banned twice? Who is it that you think I am?
    you are just to stupid to realize we already know.....

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    words cannot express so pics it must be....

i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

this guy lurked and read every single one of my posts and send me pm telling what he thinks i wanted to hear to try to find my weakness
    Last edited by bawang; 07-03-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I have never read a past post.

I was one of the first 100 people on this forum. I was here when Neil Cameron before he got all kiddy diddly and Roll/Ralek was here and his fight with shaolin tiger.

I was here when Water Dragon was here.

I was here for Sifu Abel. I was here for Water Dragon and Ryu.