Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony walks

Ultimately justice will be served. -It may not be today or tomorrow or with the public watching but rest assured, justice will prevail. Karma, and the human conscience, has a way of coming full circle when one least expects it!
    Tom
    Integrated Kung Fu Academy
    Kung Fu - Kickboxing - MMA -Self Defense
    Media, PA -Delaware County

Quote Originally Posted by pateticorecords View Post
    Ultimately justice will be served. -It may not be today or tomorrow or with the public watching but rest assured, justice will prevail. Karma, and the human conscience, has a way of coming full circle when one least expects it!
    But justice served to whom? The person that the media convinced everyone of being guilty?

If it was so obvious, she would have been found guilty. Listen to the jurors... they were clearly not comfortable with the amount or credibility of the evidence.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    But justice served to whom? The person that the media convinced everyone of being guilty?

If it was so obvious, she would have been found guilty. Listen to the jurors... they were clearly not comfortable with the amount or credibility of the evidence.

I have children and if one of my children went missing I would have notified the authorities immediately (not wait 30 days to do so)... any normal parent would.

I am not saying she is or isn't guilty... what I am saying is that if she was involved somehow, she'll get hers eventually
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by pateticorecords View Post
    I have children and if one of my children went missing I would have notified the authorities immediately (not wait 30 days to do so)... any normal parent would.
    As I've said, that's the part that convinced me.

I'd like any of you parents here to give me just one scenario where you would not report your 2 year old missing for 31 days. And I'm not trying to argue, I just cannot fathom a mother not reporting her 2 year old being missing for 31 days. And on top of that, she didn't even report the child being missing, the child's grandmother made the 911 call.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post

I'd like any of you parents here to give me just one scenario where you would not report your 2 year old missing for 31 days. And I'm not trying to argue, I just cannot fathom a mother not reporting her 2 year old being missing for 31 days. And on top of that, she didn't even report the child being missing, the child's grandmother made the 911 call.
    Exactly! See we agree on some things Have great one!
    Tom

looking at her face when the verdict was announced was appauling. any true loving parent would have still been mourning and having a finish to the ordeal would have brought it all back hard, she should have been crying not jumping for joy and looking like she just got off splash mountain.

some ninja needs to poison her beer.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

you also dont duct tape an already dead bodies mouth. you just wouldnt.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

You are assuming she is a normally rationalizing individual. I don't buy into the crap about her father abusing her, but she still is quite bat sh!t crazy. Reactions for "normal" people run a pretty wide range. Not everyone shows grief in the same ways. Lots of women fall into denial of anything every happening. And its quite clear this girl is NOT normal. So really, who can say how she'd react. I've worked with a lot of psychiatric/behavioral patients before. They all react in some pretty abnormal ways. But that doesn't mean she killed her. She is the most logical target. But that's not how things work. Has to be beyond all reasonable doubt, which just isn't the case here. And it doesn't help that from out pov we have all the media frenzied BS. I like how Nancy Supercunt was complaining about how the jury seemed to have already made up their minds, yet she's the moron that has been throwing gasoline on this forest fire from day 1.

I'm sure she did it. I just didn't think they had enough physical evidence linking her to the crime.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    You are assuming she is a normally rationalizing individual. I don't buy into the crap about her father abusing her, but she still is quite bat sh!t crazy. Reactions for "normal" people run a pretty wide range. Not everyone shows grief in the same ways. Lots of women fall into denial of anything every happening. And its quite clear this girl is NOT normal. So really, who can say how she'd react. I've worked with a lot of psychiatric/behavioral patients before. They all react in some pretty abnormal ways. But that doesn't mean she killed her. She is the most logical target. But that's not how things work. Has to be beyond all reasonable doubt, which just isn't the case here. And it doesn't help that from out pov we have all the media frenzied BS. I like how Nancy Supercunt was complaining about how the jury seemed to have already made up their minds, yet she's the moron that has been throwing gasoline on this forest fire from day 1.
    i totally get what you are saying...i did not follow this story at all, i learned about this yesterday and read the rundown of 'evidence' and all that so i dont really know all the details. but...I just feel any truly loving parent would react differently...perhaps she just did not really loved her child all that much. or she is 'nuts' like you are saying...idk, but my gut says she is involved in a bad way. i tend to trust my gut more than a court of law

the duct tape on the mouth really got in my head. you just wouldnt do that to a dead body, crazy or sane.

i getcha tho

this isn't a suprise at all... all these fake lawyer wannabees on tv embarassing themselves...

the prosecution did not make their case... and even having watched a lil bit of the media circus, unavoidable since it was on every fukcing channel, didnt skew me... its very simple, the prosecution didnt answer any crucial questions... they tried a death penalty case to get a pro crime and punishment jury and that was the first huge mistake... you dont try(sp?) circumstancial death penalty cases... you just dont...

is casey anthony guilty of something? hell yeah... but there is more than reasonable doubt about weather she even killed her kid or just tarded out after an accident... nobody here can answer that question and its just that simple...

this is a win for the legal system and you people should be proud... coz whether shes guilty or not, the case wasnt made, character assasination is not equal to proving murder... clearly the whole fam are halfwitt retards, no questuion... but murderers? not shown beyond any definition of reasonable doubt...

if she had been convicted it would have been for the wrong reasons, even if she did really do it... and that would have been a gross miscarriage of justice. even worse than letting a murderer go... enough people already get railroaded by overzealous prosecutors and pi$$ed off overworked police, the court is supposed to protect them from that... if yall start convicting on hunches, feelings and other emotional responses you will have far worse happen... i mean, it already does happen... read grishams "the innocent man" and you will see a perfect example of what should never EVER happen... but it does, all the time... there are a ton of people who are in prison for crimes they didnt do... and thats wrong, even if they were bad people and the cops just did what they had to do to get em off the street... its wrong...

i would have been very dissapointed if she had been convicted of anything other than obstruction and the like...

what is most unfortunate is that the prosecution cant touch her now... and she is guilty of something... the state failed caylee, bottom line... its their job to find out what happened and they allowed outside interference to cloud the better judgement that i hope they posess...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    is casey anthony guilty of something? hell yeah... but there is more than reasonable doubt about weather she even killed her kid or just tarded out after an accident... nobody here can answer that question and its just that simple...
    Again, manslaughter was an option. She was charged with that, and child abuse, on top of murder.

also, i think nancy grace is one of the worst influences on tv EVER... she is a joke... law and order my a$$, shes 100% emotional response... the best lawyers are robots that can act like they care about stuff, not the other way around...

im so tired of hearing broken down prosecutors claim these great records... since 99.9% of the folks in court are guilty, anything less than a 90 - 95 % success rate isnt that great IMO... she isnt special... find me a defence attorney with a record of even 50% and i'll show you a great lawyer...

also i feel women make better defence lawyers than men... by far... my lawyer almost went to jail for me once and not only did she win but the crown was reprimanded afterwards... it was tense tho... but they were over-reaching... i was guilty, but not of what they were saying... i did participate and finish a pretty brutal violent act, but i didnt start it and i didnt see any other way out alive... when somebody stabs you and you actually win the fight, its very dissapointing to get charged for it and be named as the instigator... now i can laugh about it, but back then it really pi$$ed me off... dude deserved what he got... not my fault he cant think the same anymore, shouldnt have cut me from behind...

Again, manslaughter was an option. She was charged with that, and child abuse, on top of murder.
    yeah i think thats the most likely charge... child abuse that is... but they didnt show one way or the other... there was no evidence to suggest it was murder or an accident, or anything for that matter... all they showed was that she had a crazy fam, she was a twiit and caylee died and was dumped by somebody... thatys not enough... you dont convict on hunches and feelings blue... even tho sometimes it feels unfair, its alot more unfair when you are actually inopcent and getting railroaded... you cant tell me you have those answers blue... we jjst dont know... not guilty... sucks, but better than the alternative... the jury system we use in canada is very similar and its our best choice under the circumstances...

you cannot convict of one or the other when you dunno if it was one or the other... or anything at all for that matter... im sure like everyone else, you have waaaaay more questions than answers....

You do realize that circumstantial evidence includes forensic (like DNA) evidence and ballisics evidence, right?

We've even executed people with just circumstantial evidence alone. Ted Bundy is a prime example.
    how bout ron williamson... justice??? i think not...