Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Casey Anthony walks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    The point is not that you are a sexist in your manner, but your manner itself, which is impaired critical thinking expressing ebullience with little or no actual content. You end your thought processes with no possibility of further development. "Twat" does not convey information.
    really??? i knew exactly where he was going with that... and she is, after all, a massive twat... so.............. yeah.

personally, i hope we never get to the point to where we're sanitized and so PC that we have no flavor left... as far as im concerned, there's no problem with speaking the truth... no matter how unpleasant that may be to the weaker of our species...

its that attitude that is sinking the US... the average westerner just isnt as strong as they were 100 years ago... survival of the fittest... and those who struggle and succeeed are far mor fit than those who live off past success and milk it to the point of delusion in identifying ones own worth...

handouts create weakness... and the whole western way of life is like one big fukced up handout... thankfully that isnt the case for all westerners, just most...

Social darwinism is cr@p. When you can't even grasp the definition of "Fit": that Darwin was using, you're not it.

If the strongest bring the race to a point they cannot sustain, they do not fulfill Darwin's definition of "fittest".

As for Casey Anthony, uneducated white trash drinks gutter alcohol while baby dies, film at 11.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i havnt followed this much, are you saying post trial all the jurors on that trial said they thought she was not innocent but they found her innocent anyway?
    yes... the first one i heard said they were sick to their stomach that the prosecution didnt give them anything to convict her of... they all believe in one way or another that she had done wrong... the problem is with what she did that was wrong... nobody knows, hence the whole reasonable doubt thang...

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Social darwinism is cr@p. When you can't even grasp the definition of "Fit": that Darwin was using, you're not it.

If the strongest bring the race to a point they cannot sustain, they do not fulfill Darwin's definition of "fittest".

As for Casey Anthony, uneducated white trash drinks gutter alcohol while baby dies, film at 11.
    fit can be interpreted in a few diff ways... brains, brawn, as a collective or as an individual etc etc...

my point is that complacency creates unacceptable weakness... so, unless you were talking to somebody else, i think we probably agree more than we disagree...

if a percieved strength creates an instability then it was hardly a styrength to begin with... many weaknesses are confused with strength...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    fit can be interpreted in a few diff ways... brains, brawn, as a collective or as an individual etc etc...

my point is that complacency creates unacceptable weakness... so, unless you were talking to somebody else, i think we probably agree more than we disagree...

if a percieved strength creates an instability then it was hardly a styrength to begin with... many weaknesses are confused with strength...
    Darwin's definition of fit has to do with fitting in the ecosystem they live in. Social Darwinists, being utter morons trying to capitalize off of Darwinism to justify their economic situation, went with a different definition.

Darwin's theory has nothing to do with the strength of the individual or race, but it's ability to fit a place in its environment. Fit, as in fit in a place, not fit like, does a lot of push ups.

Sorry, I despise Social Darwinism, wasn't railing at you.

i wasnt really talking about darwin... i meant it in a more general way... you know what i mean?

on average, the strongest will win out against the weak most times... in anything...

i meant it in the way that the more complacent your life is and the more you rely on the hard work of those before you without adding to it significantly the weaker you become... theres a reason why alot 3rd world countries are gonna be passing us by soon... as they catch up technologically, they have an egde we dont have.... hardship on a massive scale... it breeds a kind of drive you just wont have if everything is handed to you... a lack of regulation and the like is the least of the causes...

before when i said survival of the fittest i wasnt really intending to reference darwin... i meant it in another light... maybe i should have said stregth will usually win out against weakness... do you know what im saying???

Are you suggesting I'm mentally unfit?

lol

we all are to an extent...

if i was pefectly sane, life would be so boring...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post

And as we can all see this idea of these and other "judges' instructions interfering with the common sense of a group of human peers Doesn't work. The affairs of humans are imprecise everything can be doubted that's why the reliance on the judgment of a group of peers without the interference is best. The application of certain instructions themselves create the outcome and prevent the human element from making the final decision - which despite it's flaws is the best method - actual interfered with humans in charge of human affairs.
    You miss the point of judges. If they weren't required to give instruction in rule of law to juries then they wouldn't be there. Would they now.

RULE OF LAW creates an outcome that is preferable to anything else at this time.

Particularly Western Liberal Democratic rule of law mostly based out of Le code Napoleon and British common law.

You didn't get what you wanted. It has nothing to do with the truth of what she did. You already have deemed her guilty DESPITE your own rule of law!

What's your solution wolf pup?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

the judges instructions to the jury are pretty basic, actually. the big one, in this case, is that they cannot let anything that wasnt presented in that courtroom affect their judgement of the facts presented. its also why people can never show aproval or disaproval to anyone or anything said or done in that court room. lawyers manipulate emotions all the time, but the jurors are instructed to be immune to that. they are very specific and direct when they say that you must make all decisions based ONLY on the evidence presented.

the prosecution could have made other charges stick, but they didnt bother to cover their a$$es, they figured this one was in the bag. lying and erractic behaviour are what cops look for when solving these kinds of crimes. but once it hits the court room, all that maybe, and what if bullsh1t is out the door. why is it so tough for some folks to understand this? dont let your emotions overcome your common sense. its better that she goes free than a ton of people who didnt do anything wrong get railroaded by an unfair system.