Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: is this facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    These above is valid because it is using a so called "exteral" art momentum / power generation.

In the Internal art momentum/ power generation the result will not be this way.
    That is because the internal way of doing it does not work without the external biomechanics!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    That is because the internal way of doing it does not work without the external biomechanics!

internal way has a different type of biomechanics.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-16-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    internal way has a different type of biomechanics.
    THAT I agree with! It is much more subtle in most cases. But the power generation is still physcial, just more subtly applied and refined.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    THAT I agree with! It is much more subtle in most cases. But the power generation is still physcial, just more subtly applied and refined.

There is no subtle it is a different type of engine.

it got nothing to do with physicial and non physical... without my body I cant even type here, without Qi cultivation my momentum generation is not as good, without my samadhi training my emotion is restless. Those are reality.

internal means everything and holistic, external means partial and physical ONLY dominan
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-16-2011 at 01:16 PM.

I am closing this thread and I want this argument to stop on here. When closing, I have a few personal opinions I want to put in.

A wise man once said "Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense."

I have seen videos of people doing some impressive stuff with their bodies, like a man pulling a truck with his junk. However, regardless of my opinion on whether or not I believe in Qi, I will not get on here and argue with someone who does or does not believe in it.

Certain people on here remind me of a specific kind of atheist. The kind who goes out, finds someone who is Christian, then argues with them over their belief. There are certain topics that no matter how much arguing you do, chances are you won't sway a person's opinion. At all. Ever.

1.) A higher power.
    2.) Politics.

Stop this petty arguing, it gets everyone no where. Spend that time doing something more productive. Spend time with your family. Exercise. Train. This gets you no where.
    Last edited by PHILBERT; 07-18-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    I have a signature.