Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: is this facts?

Quote Originally Posted by YiQuanOne View Post
    I don't know what you think is incorrect,

Wuji...........is before yin/yang

If you beleive something else, that is your believe. You are probably in religion books I am in MA side of it.
    It has nothing to do with religion, it is a principle of Tao.

Firstly, your comment was about the wuji stance! A stance belongs to the world of phenomena, once you enter the world of phenomena, Yin-Yang rules and you cannot have a stance without Yin-Yang!

Secondly, the idea that wuji preceeds Yin-Yang is incorrect. In essence there is no such thing as ONE! ONE cannot exist, because when ONE exists there is nothing to recognize it as ONE! In order for ONE to be recognized as ONE a mind must exist that separates ONE into a subject and an object. Once subject and object exist, Yin-Yang comes into being.

Since ONE is ONE there is no mind that recognizes it and ONE is non-existent!

Therefore, there has only ever been TWO from the beginning, and only TWO can conceive of there being a ONE. Without TWO then, there is NO ONE!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Haven't you seen From Beyond?
    Apparently it is beyond my reach!

Get it........ARMS.......reach! Get it! Its a joke!

I don't know what you think is incorrect,

If you beleive something else, that is your believe. You are probably in religion books I am in MA side of it.

Yup.

WuJi is before Yin/Yang.
    So in the practice of Wuji posture, one is getting back to non polar.

One center one's Zhen Qi in to Dan Dien at that practice. So, there is not spliting Yin / Yang , that is the path to return to Dao.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Yup.

WuJi is before Yin/Yang.
    So in the practice of Wuji posture, one is getting back to non polar.

One center one's Zhen Qi in to Dan Dien at that practice. So, there is no Yin / Yang.
    There is always Yin-Yang! Yin-Yang IS wuji! Wuji alone, separate from Yin-Yang, cannot exist!

If one truly entered wuji they would cease to exist and thus there would be no one available to recognize the experience. If you recognize any experience what-so-ever there is a subject and an object, which is the realm of Yin-Yang!

Therefore, Wuji as a concept exists, as a reality it is a rainbow robotic mind unicorn fantasy!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

Secondly, the idea that wuji preceeds Yin-Yang is incorrect.

In essence there is no such thing as ONE! ONE cannot exist, because when ONE exists there is nothing to recognize it as ONE! In order for ONE to be recognized as ONE a mind must exist that separates ONE into a subject and an object. Once subject and object exist, Yin-Yang comes into being.

Since ONE is ONE there is no mind that recognizes it and ONE is non-existent!

Therefore, there has only ever been TWO from the beginning, and only TWO can conceive of there being a ONE. Without TWO then, there is NO ONE!

You love to argue for argue sake with your own theory which got nothing todo with Daoism hahaha.

There is always Yin-Yang! Yin-Yang IS wuji! Wuji alone, separate from Yin-Yang, cannot exist!

If one truly entered wuji they would cease to exist and thus there would be no one available to recognize the experience.

If you recognize any experience what-so-ever there is a subject and an object, which is the realm of Yin-Yang!

Therefore, Wuji as a concept exists, as a reality it is a rainbow robotic mind unicorn fantasy!

you are out of your mind, and keep arguing something based on your mind set instead of what is in Daoism.

WuJi is the "body" , Qi
    TaiJI or Yin Yang is the " application" of Wu ji , Qi.

Wuji is just returning to be "body" that got nothing to do with cease to exist.

In martial art Neigong or Qigong, Wuji is returning to be source. sinking Qi to the Dan Dien is there reverse of application but accumulate the Zhen Qi to return to the source.

Your speculation shows you dont understand the "body" and " application" Qi. and thus there is no way that speculation can use for cultivate Qi. because that speculation is partial.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-14-2011 at 09:38 AM.

If one truly entered wuji they would cease to exist and thus there would be no one available to recognize the experience. If you recognize any experience what-so-ever there is a subject and an object, which is the realm of Yin-Yang!

You can't learn things from a book without experence, it is empty learning.

You need to do it, then you will have some experence and not just theory that does not make sense.

You love to argue for argue sake with your own theory which got nothing todo with Daoism hahaha.
    No......you are trapped by a tradition, which turns your rainbow robotic unicorn fantasy mind. Because of your trap you cannot see the truth beyond your fantasy mind!

What i have said is simple truth. It should be apparent it is simple truth to anyone free from the trap of their rainbow robotic unicorn fantasy mind!

If you cannot understand simple truth you cannot understand Tao and you should not be confusing others with your rainbow robotic unicorn fantasies!

I know you mean well, your intentions are good, but you are sadly misinformed and so trapped by your rainbow robotic unicorn fantasy mind that you cannot help yourself!

You cannot even recognize how Tao keeps trying to present you with the truth of the matter!

I am sorry for you.....but never fear, i will not shirk my responsibility for getting you back on the right path! Tao will not allow me to give up on you!

You can't learn things from a book without experence, it is empty learning.

You need to do it, then you will have some experence and not just theory that does not make sense.
    What book are you talking about? Have you borrowed Hendrik's rainbow robotic unicorn fantasy mind.

You have been presented with a VERY simple truth of Tao and cannot recognize it. The foundation of your understanding is false. When the foundation is false, everything that springs from that false foundation is false.

Your experiences are created from your acceptance of false principles about Tao!

you are out of your mind, and keep arguing something based on your mind set instead of what is in Daoism.

WuJi is the "body" , Qi
    TaiJI or Yin Yang is the " application" of Wu ji , Qi.

Wuji is just returning to be "body" that got nothing to do with cease to exist.

In martial art Neigong or Qigong, Wuji is returning to be source. sinking Qi to the Dan Dien is there reverse of application but accumulate the Zhen Qi to return to the source.

Your speculation shows you dont understand the "body" and " application" Qi. and thus there is no way that speculation can use for cultivate Qi. because that speculation is partial.
    There is NO ESCAPING Yin-Yang! Wuji stance will NOT lead one past or beyond Yin-Yang!

This is false teaching! Even if one believes they have experienced ONENESS, their experience is false. It is a misunderstanding according to a false teaching!

ALL EXPERIENCES are a product of Yin-Yang! ALL of them! There is NO wuji, it is a rainbow unicorn fantasy, no matter what your ancient writers or teachers or masters have taught. If they teach this they are not masters they are teaching a false truth and have missed true understanding!

What book are you talking about? Have you borrowed Hendrik's rainbow robotic unicorn fantasy mind.

You have been presented with a VERY simple truth of Tao and cannot recognize it. The foundation of your understanding is false. When the foundation is false, everything that springs from that false foundation is false.

Your experiences are created from your acceptance of false principles about Tao!

You seem to be stuck talking about religion, I am talking about martial arts.

Read the books by Yang, jing-ming or Manta Chia for a start or any other CMA book.

I think you are doing third eye or middle Diantien stuff, that is religion.

You seem to be stuck talking about religion, I am talking about martial arts.

Read the books by Yang, jing-ming or Manta Chia for a start or any other CMA book.

I think you are doing third eye or middle Diantien stuff, that is religion.
    This is NOT religion! Principles of Tao are not religion, they are actual principles that govern reality. It is NOT theory. They are like scientific principles that rule reality and everything you experience.

Aren't you the one who just a few posts back accused me of reading books and not having direct experience?

Now you are telling me to read books?

Reality does not need books to confirm it.

The fact is you stated that the wuji stance leads one beyond Yin-Yang, and Hendrik agreed with you!

This is false!

It is impossible to get beyond Yin-Yang. This truth can be denied, but the reality of it cannot be avoided!

This is NOT religion! Principles of Tao are not religion, they are actual principles that govern reality. It is NOT theory. They are like scientific principles that rule reality and everything you experience.

Aren't you the one who just a few posts back accused me of reading books and not having direct experience?

Now you are telling me to read books?

Reality does not need books to confirm it.

The fact is you stated that the wuji stance leads one beyond Yin-Yang, and Hendrik agreed with you!

This is false!

It is impossible to get beyond Yin-Yang. This truth can be denied, but the reality of it cannot be avoided!
    Not beyond, before.
    Those are the books you asked for and need to read so you know how to practice, you read books but can not confirm with practice or cultivation just your image in your mind is not real proof of anything, it is your imagination you believe.

We have proof by doing and results, you have no results and no proof, just denial of things you don't have as not excisting.

There is NO ESCAPING Yin-Yang! Wuji stance will NOT lead one past or beyond Yin-Yang!

This is false teaching! Even if one believes they have experienced ONENESS, their experience is false. It is a misunderstanding according to a false teaching!

ALL EXPERIENCES are a product of Yin-Yang! ALL of them! There is NO wuji, it is a rainbow unicorn fantasy, no matter what your ancient writers or teachers or masters have taught. If they teach this they are not masters they are teaching a false truth and have missed true understanding!
    believe anything you like.

Philosophically yes, but if you stand in Wuji you are still an embodied being standing, no? Putting the name Wuji on it is a nice metaphor and maybe can help you find the right mindset or feeling, but how can a body and mind actually exist in a state prior to differentiation? Answer, it can't.