Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: is this facts?

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    Philosophically yes, but if you stand in Wuji you are still an embodied being standing, no? Putting the name Wuji on it is a nice metaphor and maybe can help you find the right mindset or feeling, but how can a body and mind actually exist in a state prior to differentiation? Answer, it can't.
    Do it and find out!

It is hard work and will take a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by YiQuanOne View Post
    Do it and find out!

More exclusive experiential knowledge bullshit, eh? The more things change...
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Do it and find out!

Actually I like that attitude

Philosophically yes, but if you stand in Wuji you are still an embodied being standing, no?

Putting the name Wuji on it is a nice metaphor and maybe can help you find the right mindset or feeling, but how can a body and mind actually exist in a state prior to differentiation?

Answer, it can't.

1, it is beyond philosophy, it is a reality.

2, you think it cant because you think. if you dont think it is already there.

3, Sinking Qi to Dan dian means return to original.

Do it and find out!

It is hard work because it is using effort to undo habit.

it takes a long time because one needs to find out one's habit before one can drop it.

after that, it is just drop it and one is there.

Is arguing on the internet a habit?

Is arguing on the internet a habit?
    Wuji = Silence

when one cannot enter silence, one cant practice Qigong.

what to argue?

Silence = measurable brain waves

Which requires a brain.

For a brain to exist you must have life, for life you must have environment, for environment you must have early life (to release oxygen for example), for early life you must have stable enough planet, for stable enough planet you must have lucky configuration of solar system, for that you need lots of unlucky solar systems to get the lucky one, for that you need galaxies, for that you need the laws of physics, for that you need ???

To experience Wuji as silence, you need the whole multitude of things. Experience of Wuji is an experience. It is not Wuji.

Or maybe not. I don't really know.

Which requires a brain.

For a brain to exist you must have life, for life you must have environment, for environment you must have early life (to release oxygen for example), for early life you must have stable enough planet, for stable enough planet you must have lucky configuration of solar system, for that you need lots of unlucky solar systems to get the lucky one, for that you need galaxies, for that you need the laws of physics, for that you need ???

To experience Wuji as silence, you need the whole multitude of things. Experience of Wuji is an experience. It is not Wuji.

Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss the moon!

Which requires a brain.

you have never been there or get even close to silence. so it really doesnt do any good to speculate.

one dont experience Wuji as silence, Wuji is silence. Wu ji is not an experience, Wuji is the platform which manifest every experience you have. Thus, Wu ji is there before any experience starts or Yin Yang started.

as an example,
    Wuji is silence is the gap between music notes and the silence when all notes die off. there is no sound but something alive is there.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-14-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    you have never been there or get even close to silence. so it really doesnt do any good to speculate.
    Where do I send the money?

Where do I send the money?
    re read my post above.

Not beyond, before.
    Those are the books you asked for and need to read so you know how to practice, you read books but can not confirm with practice or cultivation just your image in your mind is not real proof of anything, it is your imagination you believe.

We have proof by doing and results, you have no results and no proof, just denial of things you don't have as not excisting.
    You are playing with words, there is NO BEFORE Yin-Yang! As long as you have any kind of experience you are bound by the principles of Yin-Yang!

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Wuji = Silence

when one cannot enter silence, one cant practice Qigong.

what to argue?
    Yeah! There is NO silence!

The silence you speak of is relative silence it is NOT silence as in no brain activity or action! If there was no brain activity or silence you could not have an experience to call silence!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    You are playing with words, there is NO BEFORE Yin-Yang! As long as you have any kind of experience you are bound by the principles of Yin-Yang!

That is just your speculation, you have to do it to find out, reading books does not give you experence.

But I will have to warn you, with all those external exercises you do it will be a lot harder for you to pass through the double doors.

Cheers