Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: is this facts?

the real deal is could you using modern physics to identify how many different type of momenentum generation mechanics exist in Yiquan's standing stake while practice the hun yun lik?
    How many is Xing Yi's San Ti Shi? how many in a boxer's punch? how many in an mmA's take down.....etc?

The whole argument would be null in void, and you would be the winner if you would just explain how modern physics explains the many different types of momentum generated during standing on stake. Why havent you?

Simon M, then why didnt someone just post ^ that earlier and end the discussion instead of feeding the arguments? I say let it go. If hes not willing to explain it, one of 3 things is going on.

1. He doesnt know or it doesnt exist. But it does in some ways but not how I understand its being explained.

2. Hes afraid to give the "secret," because hes afraid someone will use it to thier advantage and beat him. In which case is dumb, because if his style is truly internal, he would have an advantage over anyone who starts learning it because hes been practicing harder and longer with a skilled teacher.

3. Or he just doesnt want to share or teach, hes just here to tell people they could never understand it, and go find a teacher and leave it at that. In which case, even if his chung fa is superb, hes no good to anyone here, because no one is learning anything and is just getting frustrated about being belittled.

I dont think its the 3rd option because he already taught me something

Blog Entries
    I Liq Chuan Master Sam F.S. Chin once said, "Most internal guys had spent all their life to train power generation, but thier power deliever system suck big time." I strongly agree with his statement. That's the problem for this so called "internal" CMA system.

I'll be much more interested to discuss "how to delieve a punch on your opponent's face" than just the theory about power generation. You had leaned power generation when you were young,. If you haven't kill any lion with your fist yet, your power generation suck. Just move on and get into something more advanced.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 07-06-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Tiaji1983 if tweedledeluded and tweedlemouthboxer were willing to discuss the underlying physics this wouldn't be such an issue. I've asked repeatedly for them to explain the Yiquan tendency to move the arms without turning at the back or hips, to explain how this is in keeping with "internal" power generation principles, or ANY power generation principles in fact, and the response has been insults to me and then to insult my Sifu. I do not take such insults lightly.

They aren't interested in any real discussion. They just don't want their fantasies interfered with and, with heaps of internet courage the brave mouthboxer Hendrick is perfectly willing to insult anybody who challenges his fantasies of real ultimate power!!!

I expect, those who have big name and thinking they know it all when doing a critics on Yiquan, clearly spell it out,

such as

there are 4 basic power/momentum generation mechanics. what Yiquan have and what Xing Yi lack or what Yiquan lack and what Xing Yi has.

due to Yiquan's power generation, how is the acceration, how is the momentum trajectory, how could it be intercept or not intercept......etc.

not some kind of speculation, some name droping, some philosophy which got nothing to do with the topic.

it is all about do one knows the subject in details. it is technical technical technical. if you know that details you can evoke it and repeat it, if not then you dont have the kung fu.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I Liq Chuan Master Sam F.S. Chin once said, "Most internal guys had spent all their life to train power generation, but thier power deliever system suck big time." I strongly agree with his statement. That's the problem for this so called "internal" CMA system.

I'll be much more interested to discuss "how to delieve a punch on your opponent's face" than just the theory about power generation. You had leaned power generation when you were young,. If you haven't kill a lion with your fist, your power generation suck. Just move on and get into something more iadvanced.

Since I Liq Chuan is also internal and a partial Yiquan type. So which class of internal guy he belongs to? and which class you belongs to?

I Liq Chuan Master Sam F.S. Chin

is another total fraud.
    It's not worth a penny!

Quote Originally Posted by tiaji1983 View Post
    I dont think its the 3rd option because he already taught me something

I told you there are 4 basic momentum mechanics type. the rest is not my issues, you need to find a sifu who has the 正传 or proper transmission to coach you to cultivate kung fu.

there is no way one could learn kung fu in forum chatting. information is useless if one has no sifu to coach one properly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Since I Liq Chuan is also internal and a partial Yiquan type. So which class of internal guy he belongs to? and which class you belongs to?
    I don't konw how to answer your question and I can't answer for Sam either. As I had said, I only care about whether my punch can knock my opponent down or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Water-quan View Post
    is another total fraud.

Beside bad mouthing, you have never contribute to a details in kung fu.

I expect, those who have big name and thinking they know it all when doing a critics on Yiquan, clearly spell it out,

such as

there are 4 basic power/momentum generation mechanics. what Yiquan have and what Xing Yi lack or what Yiquan lack and what Xing Yi has.

due to Yiquan's power generation, how is the acceration, how is the momentum trajectory, how could it be intercept or not intercept......etc.

not some kind of speculation, some name droping, some philosophy which got nothing to do with the topic.

it is all about do one knows the subject in details. it is technical technical technical. if you know that details you can evoke it and repeat it, if not then you dont have the kung fu.
    What you're saying is, unless someone knows the full logic, method, ideology and system of yiquan, then they have no right to mention that yiquan guys can't even hit a punch bag with power.

Ok. Awesome.
    It's not worth a penny!

the real deal is could you using modern physics to identify how many different type of momenentum generation mechanics exist in Yiquan's standing stake while practice the hun yun lik?
    How many is Xing Yi's San Ti Shi? how many in a boxer's punch? how many in an mmA's take down.....etc?

The whole argument would be null in void, and you would be the winner if you would just explain how modern physics explains the many different types of momentum generated during standing on stake. Why havent you?

Using physics, can you explain how does Yiquan develop acceleration? How does Yiquan develop power? How does Yiquan develop momentum trajectory? How does Yiquan intercept, or not intercept? If it would help you can pick an application and explain. Then the doubters will have nothing to doubt. Why are you making it so difficult?

Beside bad mouthing, you have never contribute to a details in kung fu.
    Wasn't it Wang Xiang Zhai who said that the best thing we can do for kung fu is point out all the frauds?

My my, talk about not knowing your yiquan theory.... tut tut.
    It's not worth a penny!

it is technical technical technical. if you know that details you can evoke it and repeat it, if not then you dont have the kung fu.
    Every post you write demonstrates more how ignorant you are.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

I don't konw how to answer your question and I can't answer for Sam either. As I had said, I only care about whether my punch can knock my opponent down or not.

The following is what I post before you bring up Sam,

there are 4 types or more in Yiquan and ancient power/momentum generation.

using these basic 4 types, one could control the acceleration, momentum trajectory, momentum transfer, and penetration.

So, power deliever system is not an issue if one has the 正传 or proper transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by Water-quan View Post
    Wasn't it Wang Xiang Zhai who said that the best thing we can do for kung fu is point out all the frauds?

My my, talk about not knowing your yiquan theory.... tut tut.
    sure, point out the frauds with details physics not bad mouthing without specifics.