Thread: White Tiger

White Tiger

Does anybody the validity of the white tiger style you see in some schools and in videos. I saw some videos and they look to me a variation of bakmei, dragon or hakka style. Any contribution? Thanks.

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    That's a genuine style, one finger reverse throw and a dialect scream, a kiai or heikung or qigong secret inner sound!!!

This??????

This the style I found in youtube. May be someone knows better about this style compared to the other southern styles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc-G83W2B2E&NR=1

Mig,
    I'm not gonna say anything, but do a search here for the name of the guy performing that form and you'll find out all you need to know (and much more).

Thanks for the reply. I saw several threads about this topic since 2006 and I understand the responses and the whole enchilada. Quite amazing and more amazing is that they are still in business. Thanks again.

I wonder what Dougie Wong would have to say about that old freakshow, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKR48...eature=related
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Guys who are by all appearances in seriously poor physical condition making claims to grandmastery are always a treat aren't they?

yeah.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Lol !!!!!!!!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Guys who are by all appearances in seriously poor physical condition making claims to grandmastery are always a treat aren't they?

yeah.
    I'm speechless! lol
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man