Thread: Gsp rushfit

Gsp rushfit

Please tell me this is not the fate of major MMA fighters.

Georges St-Pierre RUSHFIT Ultimate Home Fitness
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I had a chance to look at that thinking it was gonna be pretty cool, but I was totally shocked when I watched it.

It truly is an atrocious exercise series, if not as bad as the David Carradine (RIP) stuff he had done in the late 90s.

It's very clear that he did that whole thing for money and a free chance to workout.

Can't say I blame him

Georges St-Pierre injured and pulls out of UFC 137
    Published: October 18, 2011 7:20 PM
    By MARK LA MONICA mark.lamonica@newsday.com

Georges St-Pierre, the reigning welterweight champion, suffered a knee injury in training Tuesday and had to pull out his title defense against Carlos Condit at UFC 137 in Las Vegas

UFC president Dana White announced the news on his verified Twitter account Tuesday evening.

Condit is now off the Oct. 29 card and will get his title shot when St-Pierre is healthy enough to defend it.

"Went straight from Tristar to the doctor this afternoon, very frustrated. Can't wait to get back at it. Tks for all the support, means a lot," St-Pierre tweeted on his verified account.

White later tweeted that the injury was a sprained knee. GSP is expected to be sidelined for at least one month and likely won't start training again until after that.

The main event will now be BJ Penn vs. Nick Diaz, in a somewhat interesting twist. Diaz was originally scheduled to fight St-Pierre at UFC 137 but was pulled from the card entirely after missing two press conferences in as many days to help promote the fight. Several days later, he was put back in the card in a fight against Penn, the former UFC lightweight and middleweight champion.
    All MMA champs need a retirement net eventually. Even Chuck did it (but I figured that was to hang out with Christie) - can't blame a man for that either.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart