Thread: how to stop a fight :)

I saw that video somewhere else before. It is pretty hilarious. Realizing you're talking shit to Berlin's "Kick-Box King" is definitely an "Oh Shit" moment.

I watched one of the highlight reels of his kickboxing days. Did he come from TKD or Savate background? It looked like he had some pretty decent boxing skills too.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

haha

"my mother is too old" lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

It's pretty good and funny -
    呂師傅

You can't **** me, I'm hetro, its not possible.
    LMAO !!!

My new favorite !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Very class way to handle it too .I think alot of people expect bouncers to act like its a scene from roadhouse

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    Very class way to handle it too .I think alot of people expect bouncers to act like its a scene from roadhouse
    I had way too many fights as a bouncer, but not as much as most of the guys that never figured out how easily a situation can be diffused by knowing how to talk to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I had way too many fights as a bouncer, but not as much as most of the guys that never figured out how easily a situation can be diffused by knowing how to talk to someone.
    ya but what we all want to know is how many times you had to round house someone by the lake then tiger claw out their throat.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    ya but what we all want to know is how many times you had to round house someone by the lake then tiger claw out their throat.
    The stories I could tell you of the crap we had to deal after Roadhouse came out, LOL !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    The stories I could tell you of the crap we had to deal after Roadhouse came out, LOL !
    lol i bet...hopefully none of them involve cowboy boot switch blades

lol i bet...hopefully none of them involve cowboy boot switch blades
    Well, there was the machete guy in Hamilton, the OHL guy with the skates, also in Hamilton ( both at Monopoly).
    The guy with the 10" bowie knife in Toronto ( G.spot), the guy with the push dagger ( Venus 2), the guys with brass knuckles ( G. Spot) and so forth, but the best was the old guys coming by saying they were "coolers' in their day, LMAO !!

lol...that reminds me of a story my pops told me one time. he used to bounce out in the backwoods in texas and told me a story about how one time they had to remove these two mexican dudes, they ended up having a fight in the street off bar property with machetes....one guy ran the other guy through...crazy sheet

lol...that reminds me of a story my pops told me one time. he used to bounce out in the backwoods in texas and told me a story about how one time they had to remove these two mexican dudes, they ended up having a fight in the street off bar property with machetes....one guy ran the other guy through...crazy sheet
    Yep, people are not as sane as society wants you to think.

seriously man. i'm living proof!

Wow i watched the bouncers highlights and he was brilliant

thats some of the smoothest transition from punching to kicking and vice versa ive ever seen

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down