We've actually done a lot with Xiaolong. I've been remiss in posting a thread devoted to him here.

Shaolin Masters Keeping the Faith by Gigi Oh and Gene Ching (2008 November/December cover story)

The Other "Little Dragon" Shaolin Temple's Superstar, Child Prodigy Shi Xiaolong By Gene Ching (2000 March)

In the Dragon's Den: Grandmaster Chen Tongshan and his Superstar Son, the Little Dragon Shi Xiaolong By Gene Ching (November/December SHAOLIN SPECIAL 2003)

He's mentioned in some of my blogs:

Shaolin Trips - Episode Two: Reigning in at the Brink of the Precipice

Shaolin Trips - Episode Three: Resting on a Pillow

Shaolin Trips: Episode 4 - A Hero Watching the Formation: Chapter Six: Xingqisan (Wednesday)

Shaolin Trips: Flashback

I've watched him grow up. Given all this coverage, he's also in my book Shaolin Trips.

Updated: 2011-07-11 17:15
'Kung Fu Prince' Ashton to star in disaster movie

Kung fu actor Ashton Chen, better known by his Chinese name Shi Xiaolong.[Photo/CRIENGLISH]

The production team of the Sino-Australian 3-D disaster movie, "Bait", recently gathered in Beijing. It has been announced that China's "Kung Fu Prince" Ashton Chen will play a leading role in the movie.

Director of "Resident Evil: Extinction", Russell Mulcahy, joined forces with the famous special-effects team led by Kimble Rendall to take charge of the film, while Ross Emery, cinematographer for "Superman Returns" and "The Matrix", takes charge of the camera.

"Bait" has finished shooting in Australia, and is due to switch location to China, with filming scheduled to begin soon.

Ashton Chen, who portrays a member of the China International Search and Rescue Team in the movie, is set to show off his kung fu skills while carrying out daring rescue attempts. He is also set to be involved in an on-screen romance with new star Zhao Xin.

The movie revolves around a tsunami which occurs off the Gold Coast of Australia, bringing with it a swarm of blood thirsty sharks.

2012 is the expected release date.