Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone here ever eat dog?

dog lovers should be locked up with their dogs in a room with no food. dont be shocked when your "beloved" devours your meat and sucks out your marrows.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    dog lovers should be locked up with their dogs in a room with no food. dont be shocked when your "beloved" devours your meat and sucks out your marrows.
    creepy and weird.

why should dog lovers be locked in rooms with their dogs until they are hungry enough to eat them?

I like dogs, I have a great dog!
    You'd probably love him. he's chubby.

check him out!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    creepy and weird.

why should dog lovers be locked in rooms with their dogs until they are hungry enough to eat them?
    nope. during wars stray bands of dogs and cats always start to attack humans.

australian dingo is classic example of feral dog. wolves kill their prey first. wild dogs eat their victims alive.

nothing more pathetic than spending hundreds of hours repressing the instincts of a beast with sharp fangs and claws to act like a child.
    Last edited by bawang; 07-14-2011 at 09:10 PM.

I've never had it, but I would try it.

I like dogs, but I also like meat.

As for cats, well, I wouldn't eat them, but I don't mind killing them. They're foul little creatures that deserve punishment.

I think God made cats for sporting purposes for men. What else explains why it is so much fun to throw them up in the air repeatedly until you finally get them to land OFF their feet?
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

nope. during wars stray bands of dogs and cats always start to attack humans.

australian dingo is classic example of feral dog. wolves kill their prey first. wild dogs eat their victims alive.

nothing more pathetic than spending hundreds of hours repressing the instincts of a beast with sharp fangs and claws to act like a child.
    You live a sheltered life in a dark room I bet...lol

survival mode says that I eat the dog before it eats me.
    Yes, yes I would.

If I was a sailor, I'd also kill and eat the cabin boy if we were stuck like the raft of the Minerva.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

youve been living with beasts for too long. i would never eat another chinese person if i was stranded.

Weird trivial fact

I've read a report (Lord knows where - I read a lot) about cases where owners died and no one discovered the body for a while. Meanwhile, the owner's dog was trapped in the house without food. The dog usually resorts to eating the body of its owner. Typically, it eats the hands and face, but that's probably because that's usually the flesh that is exposed and easily accessible.

I have no idea why I shared that factoid here. It's just that kind of Friday.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

No but ive heard dog tastes like spam blech

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

No but ive heard dog tastes like spam blech
    SPAM IS GOOD! when you are coming home late from partying with your friends all night there's nothing better than fukkin up some spam, eggs and onions....mmm mmm mmmm good!!!!!

Bawang you are a very disturbed individual lol, the dingo is feral but usually keeps away from people and eats small animals.

For the average Aussie eating dog is way taboo, just not done. Grew up in a farming town and they are an essential part of life. Kangaroo meat is supposed to be really good but I just can't bring myself to eat a national icon that's on the coat of arms.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    SPAM IS GOOD! when you are coming home late from partying with your friends all night there's nothing better than fukkin up some spam, eggs and onions....mmm mmm mmmm good!!!!!
    slice the spam thin, like a little less than a half inch and fry it till crispy on the outside, but still soft inside. Then have it on bread or toast with a fried egg and some hot sauce.

gotta try it with onions-sounds great.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie1981 View Post
    I just can't bring myself to eat a national icon that's on the coat of arms.
    you are a cowerd

you are a cowerd
    Cowards take advantage of trust.

Try hunting a wild animal instead of killing and eating something that trusted you.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

when i eat it i chew angrily like a tiger and imagine white peoples pain and anguish over their best friend. it temprarily calms my unending rage that i carry with me each day.
    Last edited by bawang; 07-15-2011 at 11:21 PM.

Man you need help!!!!!