Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone here ever eat dog?

you slaughtered millions of australian aboriginals, then stole their home. its YOU who needs help.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    you slaughtered millions of australian aboriginals, then stole their home. its YOU who needs help.
    Custer killed native American women and children. That's my fault?

Maybe I should blame you for Mao?

Or maybe we should blame BJJ-Blue for slavery?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I'm Irish. Can you blame me for Micky Ward?
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Fragrant meat (xiang rou)... the smell was worse than the taste. I asked what sort of dog it was and was told 'brown dog'.
    I once was given grilled rat in South China, that didn't smell too bad, but nevertheless should be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    So has anyone here ever ate dog?
    Not knowingly, but it may have happened inadvertently.

I did buy a package of dog meat at a supermarket in China and brought it home just for fun. At least it had the characters 狗肉 (dog meat) on the package. First I thought it might be dogfood but the serving suggestion on the back involved a plate and a glass of wine!

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    Not knowingly, but it may have happened inadvertently.

I did buy a package of dog meat at a supermarket in China and brought it home just for fun. At least it had the characters 狗肉 (dog meat) on the package. First I thought it might be dogfood but the serving suggestion on the back involved a plate and a glass of wine!
    you are a man of honor. respec.

anyone that eat dog is my brother.

yeah it was a bad situation with the Aboriginals but "millions".... I don't think so mate. Iff you're playing the race card then have a look in your own back yard mate.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    I'm Irish. Can you blame me for Micky Ward?
    shh we get blamed enough for bono

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

I seem to remember a little skirmish in the 1940's where the AUssies and the Yanks got the Japs out of China, iff it weren't for us white's you'd probably still be under there thumb. Maybe a change in attitude would be good for your character Bawang.........

Quote Originally Posted by aussie1981 View Post
    I seem to remember a little skirmish in the 1940's where the AUssies and the Yanks got the Japs out of China, iff it weren't for us white's you'd probably still be under there thumb. Maybe a change in attitude would be good for your character Bawang.........
    fwiw, racism is bawang's trolling line. you've been hooked you aboriginal killing murderous kangaroo eater!!!!

Kung Fu is good for you.

Eating dogs and cats gives westerners the shudders. But it is a common practice in the east. I have eaten both on many occasions, and rats taste like squirrel. My father and mother used to travel to the asian markets in New Orleans and buy things imported that you can not get in any grocery store. I have eaten horse on several occasions as well. Dog meat that is cured or smoked will naturally be salty and stringy, so has to be boiled and cut into very small pieces. Cat is very tender and considered as white meat. It fries up really good, but you have to be extremely careful in cleaning the cat as it will have anal glands that can taint the meat terribly. Both, if taken fresh, can be aged in the fridge like beef and marinated in soy sauce and a bit of wine vinegar, and any other spices you want to add. It grills well like that too. I never really cared for the soup though. To me it smells like arm pit on a very hot day. Eating animal proteins was probably a common fact of life way back when, and some cultures have maintained this habit even until today. I have an older brother that would not eat a chicken drumstick at gunpoint. He will puke just thinking about it. He says it is because of all the dark vains and cooked blood by the bone, but that is my favorite part of the leg.
    Jackie Lee

the anal gland is the best part.

when you stack cat intestines with layers of salt and leave them under the sun, a clear liquid forms and is great as flavouring enhancer for cooking or dipping.

Dog tastes nothing like spam

Dog is stringy, salty, tough and bland. You guys need to do your research.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Custer killed native American women and children. That's my fault?

Maybe I should blame you for Mao?

Or maybe we should blame BJJ-Blue for slavery?
    no, but you do reap the rewards of a very systematic and cruel genocide. and i doubt you or anyone you know that isnt native or always around natives thinks very much about how that has affected them today... there isnt enough money in the world to give them back what they lost... and we all know how fair the land claims have been.

im saddened by our history... but at least in canada we let a few live, unlike the near total eradication that happened further south... not that canada is much better, we closed our last residential school in like 1986... thats insane...

as long as that negative energy is ignored, and we pretend like its not our fault with a "whats done is done" attitude, we will always have that bad karma hanging over us...

a nation is responsible for the actions of its leaders... ive always believed germany got off pretty easy, all considering... it is your duty as a citizen, and as a man, to stand up against what is clearly wrong... if you dont, for whatever reason, you are guilty... just as i am guilty for everything my gov does right now...
    also, it real easy to point at ancestors and say "it was them, not me" but the simple fact of the matter is that we still benefit from that robbery to this day and we dont go out and fight for the rights of the very few natives that are left... and for that we are GUILTY as fukc... me, you, all of us...

from a practical point of view, of course we cant fix everything... but really, how many of us are out there fixing ANYTHING? not many...

one could argue that being a soldier is being part of a solution, but it can easilly be argued that they are actually a problem... the strong arm of a policy that alienates billions and creates mortal enemies by the nano second...

Quote Originally Posted by aussie1981 View Post
    bawang for the win... youve been played, son...