Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone here ever eat dog?

Syn 7 - There is no nation, no people that has not pressed down upon another. Killing them, taking their land and possessions.

The biggest genocides in recent history have been carried out in Africa by Black people on other black people over tribal differences. Prior to that, Asians with Mao and his genocides.

And people still whine about Custer?

Really?

Give your head a shake. Live in the today and take a look around. there's culpability for all!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hitler greatly admired what the U.S. did to the Indian nations under Jackson.

The difficulty is, when a current generation in life's position would not exist without a past genocide, there will be difficulties justifying things or lecturing a moral path.

Fortunately, we can all agree to blame Africa and the Middle East on the Europeans. Thanks for drawing up borders to endorse non-functional dependencies, you **** Europeans!
    Last edited by Taixuquan99; 07-18-2011 at 03:25 PM.

its really sad how soft and weak western europe has become. i think the amount of moral and spiritual decay is irreversible.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Political corectness and the bleeding hearts are killing western civilsation. But as far as morals are concerned we're not doing to bad I suppose, I mean there's no soviet style gulags That I've seen here in Australia and the Tianinman massacre didn't happen here in perth........

As far as spiritual decay then organised religion isn't popular anymore but more people have a stronger sense of"self" than under the Iron fist of the Church.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    im saddened by our history... but at least in canada we let a few live, unlike the near total eradication that happened further south...
    The US succeeded at and got away with the same thing Germany tried to do in the following century. Lebensraum. (or "Manifest Destiny", same thing). A bid for massive and rapid expansion built on genocide.

But it's time to move on. USA and Germany are both forces for good in the world today. And lots and lots of other countries, even what are considered colonized sufferers, did similar things in their history. Humans can be very nasty.
    Last edited by rett; 07-19-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie1981 View Post
    I mean there's no soviet style gulags That I've seen here in Australia and the Tianinman massacre didn't happen here in perth........
    you make it sound like its a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    USA and Germany are both forces for good in the world today.
    theres no such thing as good. only stong

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    theres no such thing as good. only stong
    dog eat dog

still, I do believe in good

Quote Originally Posted by aussie1981 View Post
    Political corectness and the bleeding hearts are killing western civilsation. But as far as morals are concerned we're not doing to bad I suppose, I mean there's no soviet style gulags That I've seen here in Australia and the Tianinman massacre didn't happen here in perth........
    No, Australia has never committed a politically motivated massacre has it?

Just like Canada has never attempted cultural genocide.

And the USA hasn't ever tried to actively oppress dissidents.

All I'm saying is glass houses... stones... and suggesting that people looking down on impolite and derogatory comments is killing western civilization hints at jingoism.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Eh? Come on. Obviously the Soviet Union was WAY worse. You can't just relativize everything. Nobody's perfect. Doesn't mean everyone's equally bad.

Eh? Come on. Obviously the Soviet Union was WAY worse. You can't just relativize everything. Nobody's perfect. Doesn't mean everyone's equally bad.
    Well OBVIOUSLY, they didn't speak English after all.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Well OBVIOUSLY, they didn't speak English after all.
    You're right, Britain was pretty incredibly horrid in the labour/union decades before Thatcher cleaned things up.

the soviet and chinese reason for mass killings were political. they were wiling to shed blood to preserve the stability and unity of the nation. thats understandable, even admirable. that is ultimate patriotism, to kill for the greater good.
    Last edited by bawang; 07-19-2011 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    the soviet and chinese reason for mass killings were political. they were wiling to shed blood to preserve the stability and unity of the nation. thats understandable, even admirable. that is ultimate patriotism, to kill for the greater good.
    Truly, amazing...

Admirable? Yet you hate the japanese for doing the same thing more or less?
    Or is it only ok when your dad kills you off and your population is kept in check and the unity is formed?

being controversial is often just being silly and nonsensical.

Chinese still imprison and murder their people on a regular basis for things we would never consider executing someone for or even thinking execution is an option.

the Chinese government is vile in my opinion. It would be nowhere without it's indentured slavery practices and it's fat contracts with evil billionaires who kill our jobs and give them to the chinese wage slaves instead.

we're weak for letting those jobs go.
    we're weak for letting China continue her horrific punishments upon her people.

If any nation has dull minds it is the communist ones when it gets down to the general populace, willing to accept the horror and tragedy it's government throws upon it.

at least here I can call my PM an ass to his face and NOTHING will come of it except maybe a cool news story!

russia? pretty much the same.

these are general views and not total, but hey, ,we're playing the "white vs black vs yellow vs red game" after all.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

Admirable? Yet you hate the japanese for doing the same thing more or less?
    i dont hate japan for invading china. i hate japan for cowardice after the war.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

If any nation has dull minds it is the communist ones when it gets down to the general populace, willing to accept the horror and tragedy it's government throws upon it.
    if you dare rebel against an established government, prepare to die. this is the rule of every single nation.

its unnatural for china to have a democracy. it is not the way of our people. those that fill their minds with the poison of democracy deserve whatever fate awaits them.
    Last edited by bawang; 07-19-2011 at 11:44 AM.