Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Too far.

Too far.

i have never once made a thread to complain about trolls. i have never once made a PM to any moderator to complain about anyone.

but this guy directly attacking me for no reason with insults and made up things about me is too far. i actually support this magazine and martialartsmart.com with purchases. i dont front, i dont make things up and im always an honest, fair and balanced person in my discussions.

this is too far seriously. mattador is just a malicious individual with the agenda of spreading mis information about people he doesnt know on this forum.

i'll be taking an extended break from this online **** until some order gets put in place.

i know its no loss but this is how it is. i'm not interested in spending my time in a place where some idiot on the internet can freely just attack me personal character for fun.

have fun making up more **** about me mattador....if you are ever in portland look me up.

bye guys.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i have never once made a thread to complain about trolls. i have never once made a PM to any moderator to complain about anyone.

but this guy directly attacking me for no reason with insults and made up things about me is too far. i actually support this magazine and martialartsmart.com with purchases. i dont front, i dont make things up and im always an honest, fair and balanced person in my discussions.

this is too far seriously. mattador is just a malicious individual with the agenda of spreading mis information about people he doesnt know on this forum.

i'll be taking an extended break from this online **** until some order gets put in place.

i know its no loss but this is how it is. i'm not interested in spending my time in a place where some idiot on the internet can freely just attack me personal character for fun.

have fun making up more **** about me mattador....if you are ever in portland look me up.

bye guys.
    Wow, you are a whiny little pansy. Lol. Typical of a mouthboxer who does not understand this fundamental concept: Hard external training is to toughen you mentally. Are you sure you train everyday?

Way to go and tell mom and dad on me. Cry baby.

lucas is cool

I voted for his nin ja outfit.

Enough. Good trolling has its entertainment value. This is overtly offensive to me, and I have thick skin.

jd
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

I think we need a real clean up on the forum maybe some new guidelines and rules. This is a forum about kung fu so lets keep it like that!
    If you want to be a smartass or just act like an a**hole there are forums for that to so go there.

I think we need a real clean up on the forum maybe some new guidelines and rules. This is a forum about kung fu so lets keep it like that!
    If you want to be a smartass or just act like an a**hole there are forums for that to so go there.
    EWWWWWW i guess you guys just got told about yourselves huh? hows it taste? LOL JK

i came across this forum while googling for esoteric kung fu terms.

most of the posts recommended by google were pre-2008.

what strikes me is the quality and uninqueness of information in these older posts and the civility of debate and discourse.

good enough for google to rank these posts highly.

it's a long way from the substance and tone of what i see at the forum today.

the founder/owner/mods should do something to bring back the glory of its heyday or surely the forum will fade into oblivion.

the founder/owner should also consider donating the invaluable old content to a public wiki or archive in case the unthinkable happens.
    Last edited by fan; 07-16-2011 at 08:40 PM.

I have not seen any of you post before. Do all you crybabies live in the same frathouse?

I know what happened. Lucas recruited all his Kung Fu buddies cause I hurt his feelings. Get over it, Lucas. Get a box of tissues and then hug your roommates. This is the saddest thread I have ever seen.

Post something meaningful if you want this forum to be good. Whining will not help. Start a discussion or be quite and let the real men debate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattador View Post
    let the real men debate.
    It's fun to share information with people who appreciates it. It's not fun to debate. Since you know that no matter what you have said, you will never make your MMA friends to have any respect to TCMA, there is no need even to try it. At least that what I have learned so far.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 07-15-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Stay and either put the guy on ignore or just consciously ignore. I had the same exact thing with FaxiaPreta. I imagine all of the newly-created anonymous trolls will all be the same in that regard.
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

Wow, you are a whiny little pansy. Lol. Typical of a mouthboxer who does not understand this fundamental concept: Hard external training is to toughen you mentally. Are you sure you train everyday?

Way to go and tell mom and dad on me. Cry baby.
    Lucas is a long-term, valued forum member; you are a little asz-hat sh1t heel who posts like a 3 y/o w a wet diaper; it's not about Lucas being a pansy, which he is not, it's about little snot-nosed fuk wads like urself having no notion of, or respect for appropriate behavior when coming into an established social network, and also taking advantage of the fact that this is a lightly moderated forum; obviously, u will hav no appreciation for what I am posting, u r just not going to get it, and subsequently will no doubt attack me w the same degree of drivel; the only difference is that I don't really give a flaming fuk about u and any sh1t u send in my direction I'll lump bak at u 10 times over just for sh1ts and giggles, until I just get bored or u get banned; either way, no biggie;

I know what happened. Lucas recruited all his Kung Fu buddies cause I hurt his feelings. Get over it, Lucas. Get a box of tissues and then hug your roommates. This is the saddest thread I have ever seen.

Post something meaningful if you want this forum to be good. Whining will not help. Start a discussion or be quite and let the real men debate.
    Lucas didn't need to recruit anyone! He is a cool guy! Cool guys attract friends because they are....well, cool guys!

Pud pullers like you attract enemies because they behave like little children with parents who ignore them, so they do whatever they can to get attention, even if it is misbehavior!

Lucas spoke true, he never complains about anyone, EVER!

That makes you one of the worse a$$hats this forum has ever had! I hope your days are numbered!

Or maybe bawang can sic his ghey friends on you!

My friends and I call this forum "the kung fu wasteland". Serious people gave up on this place long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by -N- View Post
    My friends and I call this forum "the kung fu wasteland". Serious people gave up on this place long ago.
    Let's not exagerate! With freedom of expression comes bad with the good! There are plently of excellent and informative conversations here. You have to expect conflict on a BB dedicated to fighting, which is nothing other than conflict. Fighters revel in challenge and challenges ARE conflict!

As with physical fights, in verbal fights sometimes people go to far. It is part of the game! If ones doesn't want to risk injury one shouldn't fight.

Now take someone like Lucas, he is a good natured guy, who I have never read writing a harsh or negative word about anyone. He does not enter the fray, he is not here to fight! He watches and adds bits of humor and general information mostly.

That makes mattawh0re a bully! Lucas isn't here to fight, he is here to interact with friends. Mattawh0re went too far and is in the wrong. You stick to fighting those who want to fight back and leave the nice guys alone!

That makes mattawh0re the pu$$y! You don't fight those who don’t want to fight!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 07-15-2011 at 11:05 PM.