Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin diet, vegetarianism and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Well said!
    I speak from experience, streethopper.

All I heard was the horn, then found myself standing on the curb. The car was right where I had been a milli-second before and should have hit me!
    Either you had really quick reflexes or you're the chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    I speak from experience, streethopper.
    LOL! Once again, well said!

You are on a roll!

I think I'll go watch TV now. Cya!

I guess I just believe in going back to working on foundations. Keep practising basics, whatever happens.

Yup, if one cant handle one's wet dream, there is no Kung Fu.

if one cant handle one's intention and thought there is no awareness or weak awareness. when there is no awareness the thoughts run free in automatic, fear, emotions taking control. who can be a shao lin warrior monk with such a trouble state? Not even talking about ending samsara but handling one's self in an awaken state.

In the process of dying, one is facing even more chaos where the body and mind disintergrated and the logic and memory fragmented and dissolve. a simple version of this is between one falling into sleep and sleep. that is the state of black out for most when the thoughts can not do a thing but sitting duck waiting to be dissolved.

If one cant deal with these, forget about it.

Thus, some buddhist practicing reciting Amitofu. They make strong vow, they keep recite at all time ignoring their thought. Via the strong vow, constant practice of ignoring their thoughts. They reach a point to have single hearted entering the western world of Amitaba Buddha. so, when their body -mind break down. they just take off with their daily preparation. They know "game is over" so evoke the vow and power up their recitation to resonance with the Amitaba Buddha's frequency and merge.

Nothing myterious , it is all about make a decision to go, set the target, resonance with it, and go, dont look back.

The issue is do we have the Kung fu. and if one eat meat, then the process of resonance becomes a issue, if the meat loading is too strong. the resonance is off. one get drag back.

it is technology and engineering. it is all action and not thinking or believing.

even Chan or Zen buddhist practice reciting Amitofo because they know even if they have seen their original face or buddha natural. that still not guarentee they have awareness in their wet dream, not to mention facing death. So, take a look at the Chan temple, they recite Amitofu.

Again, those who recite Amitofu and have some awareness kung fu, ask them to eat meat and see what they tell you.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-12-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Either you had really quick reflexes or you're the chosen one.
    Or both!

Or i have been dead for 43 years and never noticed, which would make me as dumb as a door!

Hendrik!

You are doing WAY too much handling of your wet dreams!

Let them go and they will stop haunting you! Let them go already!

When I was age 9 I was running across a busy 4 lane City street. I was crossing legally with the light, but some guy was not paying attention and decided to turn right just as I was approaching the curb. All I heard was the horn, then found myself standing on the curb. The car was right where I had been a milli-second before and should have hit me!

I was NOT a Buddhist monk at a California Temple at the time!
    I was once about to run over this dude in the road who I had mistaken for Buddha. Without even knowing it, I honked the horn, and he got out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    I was once about to run over this dude in the road who I had mistaken for Buddha. Without even knowing it, I honked the horn, and he got out of the way.
    WHY YOU!!!

I've been lookin for you for 43 years, now your gonna get what's comin to ya.............as soon as I get these false teeth in and can figure out how to unlock these stupid wheelchair wheels!

But then, YOU'RE GONNA REALLY GET IT THIS TIME!!

WHY YOU!!!

I've been lookin for you for 43 years, now your gonna get what's comin to ya.............as soon as I get these false teeth in and can figure out how to unlock these stupid wheelchair wheels!

But then, YOU'RE GONNA REALLY GET IT THIS TIME!!
    We are but illusory elements of Hendrick's wet dream. Especially you.

I heard you two were totes making out in hendrik's wet dream.

The disappointing part of Hendrick's wet dream is that, in the end, it turns out it's not a wet dream at all, but merely the final episode of Newhart.

the world has no room for weak herbivores.

only the strong survive.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    the world has no room for weak herbivores.

only the strong survive.
    i already try that here, it wont work.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    We are but illusory elements of Hendrick's wet dream. Especially you.
    No problem here, I was planning on using my imaginary car! I am sure the legal system will understand when I explain to them I was running down an illusory person because of an illlusory event, that occurred in my illusory past!

Yeah! That'll work!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i already try that here, it wont work.
    Your comment was funnier too!