Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin diet, vegetarianism and stuff

If my ambition was to be a kung fu forms teacher I could get up to my neck tomorrow in all sorts of obscure dengfeng roleplaying fantasy bullshit that would make you stroke out twice.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    If my ambition was to be a kung fu forms teacher I could get up to my neck tomorrow in all sorts of obscure dengfeng roleplaying fantasy bullshit that would make you stroke out twice.
    We know you're totally awesome. You already told us. Too bad you reek of frustration and envy.

Wenshu not receiving the recognition he deserves

Peace
    Last edited by rett; 08-16-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Since cerebroatrophic hyperammonemia typically results in almost no verbal skills whatsoever, how are you even talking right now?

When big Wenshu sets up
    His hands are too small
    He's too fat to go out in the daylight
    So he rolls around all night

I'm just saw the thread with a drooped body
    I'll set up with ya, big Wenshu
    I'm too fat to go out in the daylight
    I'll stay up all night

I won't droop if you won't talk about your hands bein' too small
    You know something's happenin'
    Or you wouldn't of come off like you did

Green things like celery, artichoke and oregano prevent cancer

New interesting findings.

A bunch of healthy veggies in your diet can keep fatal diseases like cancer at bay.

According to a new study, flavonoids in vegetables like celery and artichokes helps in preventing and even treating pancreatic cancer. It helps by lysis of pancreatic cancer producing cells.
    http://www.pentagonpost.com/pancreat...egano/83410719

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    When big Wenshu sets up
    His hands are too small
    He's too fat to go out in the daylight
    So he rolls around all night

I'm just saw the thread with a drooped body
    I'll set up with ya, big Wenshu
    I'm too fat to go out in the daylight
    I'll stay up all night

I won't droop if you won't talk about your hands bein' too small
    You know something's happenin'
    Or you wouldn't of come off like you did
    Open wide for ole uncle rett
    so he can sniff your taint while
    he makes sweet, gentle
    old man love to your
    rosy cheeked naiveté.

An old man slavishly
    nut riding on the
    fantasies and delusions
    of younger more capable sheep.

Not only are your jokes not remotely funny, they're not even original. You're going to have to step your game up gramps. Maybe you should come up for air from sucking on Matthew's, LFJ's, RDH's, Canzoneier's and shmmati's collective scrotum to try and address the actual argument that the dengfeng bubble is a shelter of naiveté, because you suck at the dozens.

there once was a man from dengfeng
    who sat around and jack off all day
    he shaved his head
    taught laowai some dance
    and now he gets paid

Not only are your jokes not remotely funny, they're not even original. You're going to have to step your game up gramps. Maybe you should come up for air from sucking on Matthew's, LFJ's, RDH's, Canzoneier's and shmmati's collective scrotum to try and address the actual argument that the dengfeng bubble is a shelter of naiveté, because you suck at the dozens.
    I call it the wushu industrial complex
    Last edited by bawang; 08-17-2013 at 07:59 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Oh no... One Shoe mad. Me scared.

Not only are your jokes not remotely funny...

...sucking on scrotums...

...address the actual argument... bla bla
    Who's joking? All you're doing is venting your disappointment and envy.

To top it off, you love to criticize others but can't tolerate the slightest disagreement. You can dish it out but can't take it.

I've noticed how your little wisecracks have been ignored lately so I took compassion and let you bask in a little of the negative attention you so adore.

It's always worthwhile to criticize your boorish trolling because I can count on your nuclear option within 5 minutes.

the dengfeng bubble is a shelter of naiveté,.
    Really man. So a small town in rural china is a bubble.... You think DengFeng is a theme park? have you been here? Living here for a few years, I think where I lived in England was a bubble. But here and the surrounding villages... No man. Its not a bubble, its how a huge portion of the world lives.

Where the hell do you live that you think here is a bubble of naivete... Seriously man, what are you 'straight out of compton' or something....I think you have it the wrong way around.

Quote Originally Posted by RenDaHai View Post
    Really man. So a small town in rural china is a bubble.... You think DengFeng is a theme park? have you been here? Living here for a few years, I think where I lived in England was a bubble. But here and the surrounding villages... No man. Its not a bubble, its how a huge portion of the world lives.

Where the hell do you live that you think here is a bubble of naivete... Seriously man, what are you 'straight out of compton' or something....I think you have it the wrong way around.
    I think wenshu means all the laowai living in hotels and eating at restaurants at the shaolin schools as living in a bubble

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    Oh no... One Shoe mad. Me scared.

Who's joking? All you're doing is venting your disappointment and envy.

To top it off, you love to criticize others but can't tolerate the slightest disagreement. You can dish it out but can't take it.

I've noticed how your little wisecracks have been ignored lately so I took compassion and let you bask in a little of the negative attention you so adore.

It's always worthwhile to criticize your boorish trolling because I can count on your nuclear option within 5 minutes.
    whos mad?

Actually I think I have a pretty good history of conceding points and arguments. But you probably can't hear that over the wet sounds of your avuncular love making.

Open wide for ol' uncle rett. . .

Like the streets, its more a state of mind than an actual place.

Thanks a lot rett, now my smile is stuck and I can't get back to frownland!
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

You are a white guy living in China practicing kung fu all day, that is pretty much the working definition of Disney land. It just happens to be a theme park where Mickey and Snow White are dirt poor and trying to get the fuck out of there as soon as possible.

On a serious note, I wasn't really explaining myself because I don't really think anyone cares. When it comes to discussion of kung fu technique you have demonstrated the potential to be incredibly informative and interesting and you have my respect where you are obviously in your element but whenever you start pontificating about real word violence, the root of good and evil and/or compassion, or the study of history you come off as irretrievably naive and sheltered and I am going to call you out in a harshly adversarial tone and if you find my snark distasteful and upsetting maybe the internet can wipe away your tears for you. All pleading and demands for obsequiousness in the name of civility will only be met with more witty repartee.

It's not just you, there is a mindset that is demonstrably endemic among anyone who starts going down the shaolin rabbit hole, common symptoms of early stage Shaolzhiemers disease. That's why I coined it the dengfeng bubble. It could accurately be described as an actual physical bubble (tourist kung fu students, both foreign and native Chinese, who can come and go as they please and remain separate from the kids who are there because they actually have nowhere else to go and are trying to GTFO ASAP and would trade places with the tourists in a heartbeat) but it extends far past that into a state of mind that easily infects people who have never been anywhere near dengfeng. For instance we have someone who posts thousand word monographs about the what, why, and how of shaolin kung fu and I'm fairly certain this person has never met a single Chinese person in their life and thinks quoting forum discussion is a valid form of historical reference. Other egregious examples include Matthew who thinks that the root of compassion starts with vegetarianism belying someone who has never experienced or witnessed real suffering and struggle, Sal who has no historical research credentials whatsoever and takes any document placed in front of him at face value without question, the implicit refusal to acknowledge that the only thing that history tells us is that all forms of martial arts oral history are suspect.

Aside from the naievete, the common underlying thread to the dengfeng bubble state of mind is the arrogance. Arrogance that the ethics and their philosophical underpinnings are superior and their half hearted adoption somehow grants license, that the kung fu is more ancient, more refined, more effective, more worthy of respect than any other.

I don't come into these opinionated skirmishes with the misguided expectation that I am going to change anyone's mind and I certainly don't get upset that no one else agrees with me. Arguing over opinions with the expectation of resolution is as as futile as an obsequious circle jerk of mutual agreement is distasteful.

So when you claim that the forms practiced around shaolin are over 400 years old and that you guys can trace them to their supposed historical origins by comparing the sequence of movements I am going to attack that and I am going to make fun of you at the same time. Just like when I post video of myself wrestling I expect bawang to make fun of me for being a white guy studying Manchu Buku. This is the immutable truth of the internet. The secret to not getting offended is to just accept that you are a cracka ass cracka.

Su Dong Po was a famous poet who practiced Buddhism. His good friend Foyin was a Chan master. To show his advanced level of attainment Su Dongpo composed a verse.

Bowing with my highest respect to the deva of devas
    Whose fine light illuminates the whiole universe
    The eight winds cannot move me
    For I am sitting upright on the golden purple lotus blossom.

Su Dongpo dispatched his servant to deliver the poem to Chan master Foyin across the river. After reading the poem Chan master Foyin wrote a single word across it.

"Fart"

When the servant returned with Foyin's commentary on the verse, Su DongPo, expecting praise, became incensed upon seeing the word "Fart" and quickly darted acorss the river to confront Foyin.

"What is the meaning of this?"

Foyin laughed, "You said you are unmoved by the eight winds but a Fart blows you across the river."

If One Shoe could just refrain from the constant unnecessary insults it might be possible to start a discussion, now that he has actually put something out there for once.

Of course this last moanin’ screed of his is more proof that he's coming from a place of bitterness and resentment. Alone in his attic, sucking on his witty fingers.
    Last edited by rett; 08-18-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    Thanks a lot rett, now my smile is stuck and I can't get back to frownland!
    I'm just an old fart at play