Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeSeeker View Post
My understanding of the 100 days is that your essence (jing) is transformed into Qi. Later Qi is transformed into shen. If you deplete your essence you lose the vital building block that starts the entire process.

I began pondering this several years ago myself. I began studying male multiple orgasm. In my own experience, Lovemaking lasted for up to 6 hours with many many full body orgasms...each one getting better than the last. Ejaculation was omitted entirely, or at least preserved for the end of the session. Orgasm(s) were powerful and seemed to intensify with each round (circulation).

The key was to not lose ejaculate (essence) and to recirculate the sexual energy through a specific path. All too often with men, ejaculation and orgasm are considered the same thing, but they are two separate occurrences that usually happen simultaneously without training.

Even during extended sessions, my energy reserves grew tremendously during sexual intercourse, instead of having weak legs or feeling depleted. Sex at that point became a dynamic internal energy booster.

Lets face it guys, its not the tactile sensation of having semen pass through your urethra that you are after, it's the intense energy and the release of the orgasm that makes sex so inviting.

Separate the two and you will see a whole new world open to your martial/spiritual training and your physical relationships.

I hope this helps.

-Lee
Except that all of this is also possible without practicing qigong and WITH sexual release. Not to mention that the noted Philosophical Taoist Liu I-ming, wrote extensively that essence transformation is merely metaphorical and not to be take literally. Something I concluded previous to my discovery of his writings as well.

Not that I am trying to convince anyone not to practice something they find fulfillment from, only that it isn't all that special in reality. You get what you expect to get whether it is qigong or something else. In the end, it is all manifested by your attitude of mind.