Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: nei kung and 100 day's with no sex....

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post

It is best to practice balance in all things!
    I married a red-head. She won't leave me alone.

Now I can never become a Taoist Master.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    they say the average man thinks about sex several times a day.
    How does that calm you down?
    perhaps if you thought about sex with your Aunt Martha....?
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    jeez! I'm sending a PM to David Jamieson for that one.

(jk)

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    take a shower,

do some physical activity

take your mind away by doing something else. looking at pictures of ugly or oversize opposite sex, whatever turn you off.

2 times a week is the norm.

several times a day would be too much.

--

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    2 times a week is the norm.

yeah..? I guess I'll slow down when I'm older....
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by donjitsu2 View Post
    I married a red-head. She won't leave me alone.

Now I can never become a Taoist Master.
    Performing sexually and needing sex are two different things! Of course you can become a Taoist Master!

sleep well or rest well

we may go on without sex for 100 days or many days

but we need our sleep.

we may no go on much without sleep for 3 days etc

I was an indoor student of the Wu Jianquan family for 13 years, until Wu Daxin passed away in 2005. There was not a single mention of abstinence from anything as a requirement for neigong. Instead, I was told that if I trained well there would always be a surfeit of energy for whatever until the day I died. If you generate bad karma with perverted sex you get diseases, but healthy, normal activity there is nothing to worry about. As far as I know, this is taught by all orthodox Taijiquan styles. I was told "We don't give up our lives to do Taijiquan, we do Taijiquan so that we can live our lives more fully." Everybody is different, though. If it is your destiny to live without sex, then so be it.

My teacher told me about abstinence a few years ago but I didn’t take it seriously and just reduced it to once a week. However my teacher could easily tell that I hadn’t obeyed. That way I had some progress in qigong but my meridians seemed like empty rivers and my pulse wasn’t strong enough. Last year I finally decided to limit having sex to once every 2 or 3 months and now I can feel a big change in my pulse and meridians. Personally I think the more open my meridians get the less I crave sex as it is getting easier to move the energy to other parts of my body. Having said that I think sex is also a very good tool for opening up the meridians as long as it is just a few times a years.

If sex is not missed, then it is not abstinence and there is no problem.

If one misses sex, then it is possible one is not attending to their own unique nature and attempting to force an artificial system upon their own nature which creates a conflict that makes finding balance more difficult.

As with all things balance within a naturally occurring continuum is generally most beneficial.

It is an important principle to remember, what constitutes balance is different for each person.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    If sex is not missed, then it is not abstinence and there is no problem.
    As with all things balance within a naturally occurring continuum is generally most beneficial.
    I've met apparently well adjusted people who have no interest in sex, and I believe just as you say that it isn't abstinence if it isn't missed. A person's individual spirit will manifest in a unique way if it is listened to, for sure. If a person tries to force a condition that is contrary to what their spirit is naturally comfortable with, there will likely be problems.

I like Taijiquan just because that training over the course of years gives us access to large amounts of our own energy, over and over again. It is our energy, no one else's. If we let it work on us with as little interference as possible it will, in conjunction with the traditional syllabus, eventually, naturally, teach us things about ourselves and how we fit in the scheme of things. I'm not the same person as any of my instructors, and none of my students are in the same spiritual place as me. Not better or worse, different. The training I was shown could be considered dry and technical, not much entertainment value, but deliberately neutral so that everyone who trains it has a known baseline to proceed from.

Arrow Transformation of essence

My understanding of the 100 days is that your essence (jing) is transformed into Qi. Later Qi is transformed into shen. If you deplete your essence you lose the vital building block that starts the entire process.

I began pondering this several years ago myself. I began studying male multiple orgasm. In my own experience, Lovemaking lasted for up to 6 hours with many many full body orgasms...each one getting better than the last. Ejaculation was omitted entirely, or at least preserved for the end of the session. Orgasm(s) were powerful and seemed to intensify with each round (circulation).

The key was to not lose ejaculate (essence) and to recirculate the sexual energy through a specific path. All too often with men, ejaculation and orgasm are considered the same thing, but they are two separate occurrences that usually happen simultaneously without training.

Even during extended sessions, my energy reserves grew tremendously during sexual intercourse, instead of having weak legs or feeling depleted. Sex at that point became a dynamic internal energy booster.

Lets face it guys, its not the tactile sensation of having semen pass through your urethra that you are after, it's the intense energy and the release of the orgasm that makes sex so inviting.

Separate the two and you will see a whole new world open to your martial/spiritual training and your physical relationships.

I hope this helps.

-Lee

Separate the two and you will see a whole new world open to your martial/spiritual training and your physical relationships.
    It would be more helpful if you could explain your method in more detail.

The replenishment of sperm in totality takes about 80 days in men.

true story.
    Kung Fu is good for you.