Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chinese Adults Break Kid's Fingers (with kung fu stomp)

I may not agree with it but the kid got off easy compared to what my dad did to me as a kid when I got in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by RenDaHai View Post
    Na, american punishment isn't worse.
    http://spr.igc.org/en/survivorstories/main.html

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

hey mang, go peddle ur autobio sumwhre else...

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    american way of punishment is far worse.
    Thats not a punishment thats hurting others on purpose

Kind regards,
    Xian

chinese are forced to bow down to whites from outside the country so they take revenge on whites inside their country.

turks look white but dont have the authority and power of europeans so become the scapegoat.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

That was disturbing.

But also disturbing are the comments that were posted under the video. Some real brain-dead racists more P.O.'d that it's a 'white kid' being beaten in China, when in fact the kid is clearly Asian, perhaps Huiger?

I might feel differently if the kid were older, like in his teens or something. True, some kids are true sociopaths from very early on, but I'm not sure this was such a case.

Viewing this and reading the remarks should give us all a guideline as to how affected we are by our own countries propaganda.

If you can't look at that without thinking it's a white kid and also while hating the Chinese in general, then it's likely you are not much of a thinker and don't really have a good grasp of reality.

If you watch that, are disgusted but realize there is context that is required, you are likely less affected than someone who is a jersey shore fan who can't get enough celebrity "news".

Just saying. You should see how Native kids are treated in Manitoba up North. Frightening.

Heck, you should see how our government treats the Natives in our country. I pretty much guarantee you that you will come away with a pretty clear idea that Canada practices Apartheid in a form and you would be correct.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

Just saying. You should see how Native kids are treated in Manitoba up North. Frightening.

Heck, you should see how our government treats the Natives in our country. I pretty much guarantee you that you will come away with a pretty clear idea that Canada practices Apartheid in a form and you would be correct.
    Nah, not true, you are just a tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist if you accuse any "democratic" Western government of Fascist/Nazi like behavior!

The truth of the matter is that the Western "democratic" governments who "respect" human rights and justice, have never mistreated their darker natives, and nor have they done so in foreign lands. All this stuff about US and allies mass murdering Iraqis and Afghans is just tin hat wearing conspiracy theories, because everyone knows that the over a million dead in the Middle East are victims of heart attacks and food poisoning, as well as suicides, after all, they are all known to blow themselves up all over the place, specially the alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting ones amongst them.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-20-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Nah, not true, you are just a tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist if you accuse any "democratic" Western government of Fascist/Nazi like behavior!
    No,that would be you all isolated in your corner of South America whining about teh USA when your country is a horrible backwards place.

that makes you a hypocrite.

I know my government does questionable and erroneous things.

Let's talk about what utter scum run your country for a while shall we?

Because I"m pretty sure Colombia's government is pretty much mostly greedy scumbags that would put the worst congressman to shame. Not to mention your country has been in a state of Armed conflict between your two political parties since 1964!

Dude, you simply have NO place being critical of the USA in the manner you are with your whacked out tinfoil theories.

GO clean up the bed you've been crapping in before you start crapping in other beds.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

First of all, how many times have you been to Colombia?

Anyway, I have said this before, Colombia has to quadruple its corruption and criminality before it even gets close to that of the Northern Hemisphere.

No,that would be you all isolated in your corner of South America whining about teh USA when your country is a horrible backwards place.
    You don't read my posts properly, do you? LOL!

I have no problems with the USA. I have met some great people from there. My problem is with people who run the USA and her allies - that is the private corporate/banking cartels, who manipulate their populations like puppets.

You are not aware of that because you are a pompous kind of guy and your blindly racist and offensive (not to me, because I take them with a pinch of intellectual salt, but to others, who may not see things the way I do) comments above (and it is not the first time you have jumped into conclusions about Colombia) prove it.

that makes you a hypocrite.
    You calling me hypocrite demonstrates that you have misunderstood whom I am criticizing, and that is not "the USA"....

I know my government does questionable and erroneous things.
    Really? No, that can't be possible, how can human rights loving, "democratic" and "just" government ever to erroneous things?

It must have been one of the rare cases, not of erroneous goings ons, but that something leaked to the press, before the people in control of the media were able to put a lid on it....LOL!

Let's talk about what utter scum run your country for a while shall we?
    You can jump up and down and throw a tantrum, but the fact of the matter is that the "scum" in my government are supported and armed by the "scum" in the governments in your part of the world!

So, who are the bigger scum?

Because I"m pretty sure Colombia's government is pretty much mostly greedy scumbags that would put the worst congressman to shame.
    I DOUBT THAT!

To my knowledge no Colombian member of government has ever voted for bombing civilian targets on the other side of the world, killing hundreds and thousands of innocent human beings, in order to steal their natural resources!!!!!

Again, who are the bigger scum?

Not to mention your country has been in a state of Armed conflict between your two political parties since 1964!
    Well, the war would have ended sooner if the "scumbags" in your part of the world did not supply BOTH SIDES of the conflict with arms!!!

Also, there have been times that democratically elected, patriotic leaders in my part of the world have been removed from power, through coups and even assassinations and replaced by murderous dictators by the scum from your part of the world. They were also armed by the scum from your part of the world enabling them to commit murderous acts against their own populations, all of this while your "scum" publically took a moral higher ground criticizing them, no doubt for the benefit of their own dumbed down "free" populations - "we are free", but they are not", kind of propaganda, which seems to have worked with the likes of you, reading your condecending remarks regarding a wonderful country that you have never been to!

So, the question remains, who are the bigger scums? Who has more blood on their hands? Who has stolen more from the world? Who is manipulating world politics for even more control?

I know that facts like the above are new for the politically naive members of the population in the Northern Hemisphere, living as always, in their own intellectually comfortable cocoons, but facts are FACTS! Just like the fact that during the Iran and Iraq war, the US - or more correctly, the corporate powers that run it (and her allies), supplied both sides of conflict with weapons. By the way, by some accounts, that war claimed approximately 2 million lives.

So, just a few conflicts participated in, or sanctioned by your "bosses" in the North, may have caused around a 3 million deaths in the relatively recent times. I am not even counting the stuff that went on in the former Yugoslavia, Lebanon, Africa, etc.

How can poor old Colombia compete with such an "enviable" track record? See, there are somethings the scumbags in your part of the world are better at than those in Colombia! LOL!

Dude, you simply have NO place being critical of the USA in the manner you are with your whacked out tinfoil theories.
    Again, I am NOT critical of the US, whose populations are as much victims of the elite that run that country as others who suffer from their foreign politcy. So, please STOP putting words into my mouth in order to gain points with the lesser politically sophisticated members in this forum!!!!

As for "tin foil" theories, christ, you are not going to forgive me for using as a reference, that world famous source of tin hat wearing conspiracies the British Guardian newspaper, LOL, LOL, LOL!

You know, if you were not so full of ego, you would come out and acknowledge that your laughing at my "The Guardian" source (presented to you in another thread), and implying that it was a conspiracy site was a HUGE mistake, and perhaps even apologize, but I am not holding my breath.

GO clean up the bed you've been crapping in before you start crapping in other beds.
    I don't know what you do in your bed, but here in Colombia, we just have sex with beautiful women, if more people did that (and were good at it), then perhaps there would be less inclination about mass murdering populations half a world away?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-20-2011 at 04:59 PM.

so easy!

because you cannot resist that dumpling...that last dumpling. It calls to you.

Armed Conflict for 48 years, the FARC, the Coke, The gangs, the disappearings, the murders in the streets of Bogota.

yeah, let's all go to Colombia.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

so easy!

because you cannot resist that dumpling...that last dumpling. It calls to you.

Armed Conflict for 48 years, the FARC,
    Again, it would not have lasted that long if the scums in the Northern Hemisphere did not supply both sides with arms!!!

the Coke,
    The Coke has the power that it has because, of the scum in you part of the world who not only consume it, but also import it!

The US government, just like the British and probably other allies' governments have a history in drugs dealing. Look at the Opium Trade to start with; Irangate (the tip of the iceberg), as far as coke is concerned; look at how much the heroin exports from Afghanistan have increased since the US invaded to stop the big bad Taliban trading in drugs!

While you do that, WAKE UP!

The gangs,
    We don't have gangs here that are as criminal or powerful as the scums who own your governments, not even the scums that run your governments!

the disappearings,
    Have a look at the number OFFICIAL disappearances in North America, including that of children!

the murders in the streets of Bogota.
    You have got me there, as I never knew that there were no murders in the streets of big cities in North America....

Actually Bogota is much, much and I mean much safer than it used to be. It is very cosmopolitan and is one of the best and most exciting cities in South America, with great night life and gastronomy. Medellin, the second city is also a great place to live and do business in, with a climate that is described as "the Eternal Spring".

You could actually aim your comments at Cali, where I live, which is still considered the most dangerous city in Colombia, but again, you are much more likely to get beaten to death by some guys who had a few drinks and "just want to have fun", in the Northern Hemisphere. People here smile and converse with people they don't know. The exceptionally beautiful ladies are easily approachable and don't walk around with the unhealthy attitudes one sees "further North".

Yes, the people here are sociable, friendly and helpful. However, if you act tough, unrespectful and pompous, then you will probably get very hurt!

The neighborhood I live in is very safe, you have old ladies walking their dogs in the evenings at the square where people of all ages gather to have beer and chat. It is one of the main gastronomic and hotel zones in the city. The kind of life I have here would be a dream for many who live in the "First" World.

yeah, let's all go to Colombia.
    I would suggest 3 or 4 nights in Bogota, then 3 nights in Medellin, then if salsa dancing is your thing, a weekend in Cali (the World Salsa Capital). To finish it off you can spend a week in the tropical paradise island of San Andres.

I apologize in advance for all the feelings of depression you will feel when you get back to Canada!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 12-20-2011 at 07:08 PM.

what? yall never seen nobody get hurt before? there are far worse things than gettin racked like that.