Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: New Sheriff In Town...

Quote Originally Posted by B.Tunks View Post
    Shut the f.uck up. Your ego and your mouth is massive but your fighting record is straight up embarrassing (can you not see that???) so you are definitely not qualified to speak on the state of kung fu or even talk with authority on combat sports.
    BT
    My losing record, of the time you speak, is from when I trained TCMA. I changed my training and WOW, I started winning.

What is your amateur/professional record? So I know what authority you have.

Here's a couple recent wins. I show you mine, you show me yours.

Ray,
    You need to stop making everything a **** measuring contest Bro, you're too much of a grown up for that.
    Enough, truly I say this from my heart.
    Enough.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Easy for you to say. I have total kooks questioning me because someone posted about sanctioned fights I lost over 5 years ago. Guys who don't have the sack to go fight themselves questioning my win/loss ratio? Guys calling me out saying I'm a liar, about surfing.

I got video. I got pics. I got fighting license and record. Value Tudo in Latin America.

These motherfu(kers don't have to change and can do what they want. But they aint going to use words to destroy what I have sweated and bled for.

And don't hate me because I'm beautiful and talented

Well, you bring it on yourself Bro.
    Your posts routinely degrade TCMA on a TCMA forum.
    This is a typical sentiment:
    so you are definitely not qualified to speak on the state of kung fu or even talk with authority on combat sports. You know next to nothing about Chinese martial arts
    And when you say the things you say, what do you expect?

Well, I would say I studied Wing Chun and Hung Gar for 5 years. With S Mantis on the side. Then I studied internal with the 4th generation inheritor of Ba Gua.... my master is featured in Jesse O'Brian's second edition of Nei Jia Quan.... with a photo of me and my master.

I fought San Da twice. I fought MMA amateur 3 or 4 times. And semi pro 4 or 5 times.

I've touched hands with Emmin Boztepe.

Honestly, these guys are saying I'm not qualified. Who here has more hands on experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    Well, I would say I studied Wing Chun and Hung Gar for 5 years. With S Mantis on the side. Then I studied internal with the 4th generation inheritor of Ba Gua.... my master is featured in Jesse O'Brian's second edition of Nei Jia Quan.... with a photo of me and my master.

I fought San Da twice. I fought MMA amateur 3 or 4 times. And semi pro 4 or 5 times.

I've touched hands with Emmin Boztepe.

Honestly, these guys are saying I'm not qualified. Who here has more hands on experience?
    Well, lots of Us here are also very qualified and while we agree with you in MANY regards, you SEEM to be implying throwing the baby out with the bath water.
    You seem to be implying that there are no decent TCMA that fight.

It has been my experience that we find what we are looking for.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

Requires excessive admiration

Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her

Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

You just described Bruce Lee

sorry couldn't help myself
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Popular speech doesn't need protection.

I'm an American. I love America.... I think it's my patriotic duty to point out when our government is leading us astray.

I love Chinese culture and martial arts. Sorry, what I see is a form fest. Very few people actually able to apply their technique against standard, modern resistance (boxing, grappling).

Now we are free to agree or disagree.

If someone is going to attack me personally, based on my credentials. I think its only fair to point out that I've been studying martial arts since I was 4 years old. 33 years!

I'm not talking from holding horse stance or from the outside of the ring with a bottle of water. If I say something, it's an opinion. But its one based on experience.... and from someone with no agenda. Nothing to gain or lose from TCMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    Popular speech doesn't need protection.

I'm an American. I love America.... I think it's my patriotic duty to point out when our government is leading us astray.

I love Chinese culture and martial arts. Sorry, what I see is a form fest. Very few people actually able to apply their technique against standard, modern resistance (boxing, grappling).

Now we are free to agree or disagree.

If someone is going to attack me personally, based on my credentials. I think its only fair to point out that I've been studying martial arts since I was 4 years old. 33 years!

I'm not talking from holding horse stance or from the outside of the ring with a bottle of water. If I say something, it's an opinion. But its one based on experience.... and from someone with no agenda. Nothing to gain or lose from TCMA.
    I can respect that and agree with that.
    That doesn't change the fact that it doesn't have to end up in a **** measuring contest that may eventually just get you banned.

Blog Entries
    There's only a very very minute handful of people on this forum. yet, you over-abundantly express the same thing time and time again like a broken record. you might reach a wider audience if you make video's about your opinion. here on the forum, its hella played out.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 09-20-2011 at 08:16 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Hey, I don't want to offend anyone so if I do just let me know and I'll apologize and shut up. But it seems to me Ray is just expressing his opinions and backing them up with his actual fighting experience. I mean if we all just go around agreeing with each other on the forum, won't it defeat the purpose of having a forum? I don't know. I'm just not seeing what he's doing as beating his chest, but rather expressing his opinion and giving his credentials. I won't say anything else about it.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Just to point it out, it has been found that people who are fairly mediocre often overestimate their abilities whilst people who are indeed highly skilled, often underestimate their abilities.

Ray, this ain't a gay dating site buddy. lol seriously. What choo trying to prove with thos pics pretty boy?

Just because DADT was revoked today doesn't mean you can start hitting on the young men of KFM!
    Kung Fu is good for you.