Thread: video - rebreakables

video - rebreakables

Just a video to show people some rebreakables..if you think you want to buy these, just see it before you buy and you should know what you want.

bricks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGZbjTAiHNo

tiles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxisGZ37fqo

boards
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvp-wBqH5Ss

Just for fun, enjoy.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Mr. Mak Jo Si, welcome back, we missed yooouuuuu.........Like what we've done with the place.

Cute vids, CYMac

Just the wrong advertiser.

Actually, we don't compete with bricks or tiles anymore, just the boards. MartialArtsMart.com used to carry the bricks and tiles - the exact same models as those (there aren't that many martial arts manufacturers). We had complaints about edges of the bricks being too sharp. And the tiles were way too easy to break, so they didn't sell.

As for rebreakable boards, we used to carry a comparable brand to those old Century boards, but now have an improved model. Tiger Claw rebreakable boards are designed by the World Champion Breaking Legend Dr. Dan Netherland. He's the Guinness Breaking Champion.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Just the wrong advertiser.

Actually, we don't compete with bricks or tiles anymore, just the boards. MartialArtsMart.com used to carry the bricks and tiles - the exact same models as those (there aren't that many martial arts manufacturers). We had complaints about edges of the bricks being too sharp. And the tiles were way too easy to break, so they didn't sell.

As for rebreakable boards, we used to carry a comparable brand to those old Century boards, but now have an improved model. Tiger Claw rebreakable boards are designed by the World Champion Breaking Legend Dr. Dan Netherland. He's the Guinness Breaking Champion.
    Why?
    Seriously, why?
    What are the board rated at?
    How much lbs of force is needed to break one?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

rh.... actually I ain't advertising anything hee, I just did the video for them and so I share it here to show people how the bricks works only, just for fun~

The bricks are too sharp? I don't think so. I just heard some people having hard time breaking the red. Some think the red is quite crazy to break. So it's good to see a demo here.

The boards from century are quite good, I have tested their durability with putting weights on the center and they are really strong even after hundreds of blow and so I don't have any complains with them at all. That's the brand I use for now so I don't know about the Tiger claw one.

Tiles are easy to break but you can always stack more up and have fun, it's not too easy when you stack up a pile. So that's the fun part about tiles, it's not a single piece breaking thing.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

The music was too loud in that vid. It was hard to hear him talking.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

When he breaks the yellow brick with a hammer, it actually breaks. Look at the 3rd piece flying off in the upper left hand corner of the screen. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

The bricks look cool, though. All I've ever used were rebreakable boards.
    Last edited by IronFist; 07-26-2011 at 12:37 AM.

I looked at some of his other vids. Magic spells. Exorcisms. Food recipes. Stuff in Chinese that I have no idea what it is.

Can I get Cliffs Notes on this guy?

hi Mr.IronFist

Yes the yellow brick breaks off but then it is easily put together again, I am shocked too! haha! It's okay, the brick is still good after that one.

What do you want to know about me? I open and own a Taoism temple in Markham (Canada) and that's my life career. I do Taoism teaching, exorcism and magic for living. That's me~

This is me at my temple recently, lots of stuff to carve and stuff.. rennovation...

Last edited by CYMac; 07-26-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
    I looked at some of his other vids. Magic spells. Exorcisms. Food recipes. Stuff in Chinese that I have no idea what it is.

Can I get Cliffs Notes on this guy?
    Do you really need cliff's notes after what you saw? What you see is what you get. Did you see any of his kung fu form vids? That will also give you an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    hi Mr.IronFist

Yes the yellow brick breaks off but then it is easily put together again, I am shocked too! haha! It's okay, the brick is still good after that one.

What do you want to know about me? I open and own a Taoism temple in Markham (Canada) and that's my life career. I do Taoism teaching, exorcism and magic for living. That's me~

This is me at my temple recently, lots of stuff to carve and stuff.. rennovation...
    Glad the yellow brick was able to be fixed!

Were the rebreakable tiles the easiest to break out of all the ones you demoed?

Yes, rebreakable tiles of course are easy and very easy to break. The fun part of tile is to stack it up and so when you stack a big pile (over 6) then it gets harder and harder to break. You can challenge yourself by adding more and more too. It's always fun to do that.

The rebreakable boards are not eay to do it like the tiles, because the foam pads will absorb the force when you stack them up without spacers and so it's not that fair game compare to the tiles.

I can break a full set of board stacked together, like the black, red, blue, yellow all stacked up. But that is not easy though. compare to breaking 6 tiles, 6 tiles are way easier to break~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QuqeC1JYHk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piQPnSmffWA

Compare to breaking 3 blacks stacked without spacers like this, I think the boards really give you more challenge overall, but tiles are fun.

You have a lot of vids. Thanks for reviewing those products! I like youtube reviews.