Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oral sex and chi kung

8stepsifu Guest

Oral sex and chi kung

Did you know that women that preform Oral sex have strenthened immune systems, higher chi levels, and better chi flow than non preformers? The benefits are greater is the preformee is a chi kung practitioner. It's true. Tell everyone you know.

King of the Assyrians

Scott Guest

Hmm

"Hey baby, wanna increase your chi flow?"

-Scott

"You have to consider the possibility that god does not like you; he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. It is not until we have lost everything that we can do anything."

skuall Guest

hahah :)

SilentShadow Guest
    Sounds like a win-win situation for everybody=).

"The way lays claim to no merit, therefore merit never deserts it." - Lao Tzu

Goktimus Prime Guest

Muahahaahahahahaha

Aww man, you just made my day! :)

Well, when you strip away all the "mysticism" aspect of Qigong, it fundamentally is a way to breathe in a more efficient manner (thus optimising the gas exchange in your blood, thus optimising the mitochondria's production of cellular energy blah blah blah).

So theoretically, it would make sense that a person would be able to give head better, because s/he (depending on your sexual preference) is able to sustain efficient breathing for an extended period of time.

After all, that's the purpose of Qigong for fighting - it allows you to use your lungs more efficiently and not get totally exhausted in a fight. I don't see why the same principle can't work for oral sex. Heheheheh.

I wonder what other aspects of combat can be applied to the bedroom? ;)

"Wit is educated insolence." - Aristotle (284-322 BC)

old jong Guest
    Yeahhhhh!
    It's even better if done while doing the 24 moves tai chi form naked...If you use jow it can even last longer! :cool:

C'est la vie!

fiercest tiger Guest

hahahah

that depends if she SPITS or SWALLOWS BABY!!!

IM A SEXY B!TCH!! HAHAHA :D

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Goktimus Prime Guest

How about cunnilingus?

Okay, Qigong may be beneficial for going down on a bloke, but can anything from training benefit going down on a sheila?

I don't think Qigong could help here, since in cunnilingus, the problem tends not to be respiration, but exhaustion... what can I do to keep my tongue going longer?!

(I can NOT believe I'm asking this, hahahahahha)

"Wit is educated insolence." - Aristotle (284-322 BC)

Rolling Elbow Guest

A question

Is this 1-800-BLOWURLOAD?!

FT- tell us a story..not that this post is bad but there honestly has been very little of interest as of late. :(

Michael Panzerotti
    Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

selphie Guest

Of course!!!

& where did you hear that 8stepsifu?!?!?!

*chuckle*

qeySuS Guest

hihih

This is quite a thread i must say :P naughty naughty kung fu practioners.

However i'd like an answer to Goktimus Prime's question :>

Free thinkers are dangerous.

Rolling Elbow Guest

And p.s...

Goktimus..if it is your tongue that is getting tired, here is an old dandy that i have develloped in my arsenal..

As you are going to vary speeds and pressure while performing "cunninlingus"..there are times where u will be able to get away with not flicking the tongue, but moving your head instead. Tongue stays fixed..head creates the movement. That will prolongue things somewhat. I can't believe i contributed to this. Oh well, these are "dry" times of KFO.

Michael Panzerotti
    Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

qeySuS Guest

dont worry

dont worry rolling, it's only a matter of time before i do something stupid at my school or in real life, then we can start discussing that.

Free thinkers are dangerous.

8stepsifu Guest
    cuninglingus is good for absorbing yin energy and really only counts if the woman has multiple and prolonged orgasms.

If a woman wishes to stay young and vibrant she should take jing injections either directly to the dan tien or orally. Ladies; don't let a man's vitality be wasted. Gentlemen, don't waste your vatality, but rather share it to keep a woman healthy and vibrant.

A great herbal taoist master visited me in a dream and told me that I must spread this wisdom to all people.

Spread the word, the well being of all earth's people is at stake

King of the Assyrians

8stepsifu Guest

Goktimus prime

This does not work between two men because of the yang imbalance and can lead to insanity, however, woman can and should share yin energy especially in the presence of a man.

Moreover ordinary men will become drained and sick from the union of two woman, so such unions should only be made with experienced chi kung practitioners.

King of the Assyrians