Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Not Ho, Oh. Oh-kay? Not Ho. Dirty Ho. Man, if only it was Ho...
    I was just reading about Limpy Ho... cold blooded *******... Dude loves his gamblin n killin...

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    he threatened to come beat me up then i posted the pm in the forums, totally humiliating him.
    LOL! I told him I'd be in his area and I'd be looking him up to talk to him. That apparently scared him so bad that he's now claiming I threatened to beat him up. Gene, you might wanna look into this matter a bit, because someone claiming that I threatened them with violence (which I didn't) is more than a little close to being legally problematic.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    LOL! I told him I'd be in his area and I'd be looking him up to talk to him. That apparently scared him so bad that he's now claiming I threatened to beat him up. Gene, you might wanna look into this matter a bit, because someone claiming that I threatened them with violence (which I didn't) is more than a little close to being legally problematic.
    Only if you act like a *****. Look, it's the ****ing internet. Grow up.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

We do have a Ho on staff

One of our graphic artists is named Ho. He's our company Ho. Every company should have a Ho on the payroll.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    Only if you act like a *****. Look, it's the ****ing internet. Grow up.
    If you work in the public as an instructor, some of the people you teach and some who might become students follow the martial arts forums, and someone on those forums starts claiming that you threatened them with violence (when you didn't), this of course could NEVER conceivably affect your business at all right? And I'm not grown up because I don't roll over and allow myself to be slandered? Yeah, you're a real mature one...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

If you work in the public as an instructor, some of the people you teach and some who might become students follow the martial arts forums, and someone on those forums starts claiming that you threatened them with violence (when you didn't), this of course could NEVER conceivably affect your business at all right? And I'm not grown up because I don't roll over and allow myself to be slandered? Yeah, you're a real mature one...
    If you are an instructor and depend upon your public image, it is to your best interest not to identify yourself on this or any other forum. Don't you know that it can lead to this sort of thing? Especially a discussion forum like this. Anything you say will have to be defended most times, and this again leaves you in a poor light for your students. If you ignore this and do it anyway, then it is on you alone.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    If you are an instructor and depend upon your public image, it is to your best interest not to identify yourself on this or any other forum. Don't you know that it can lead to this sort of thing? Especially a discussion forum like this. Anything you say will have to be defended most times, and this again leaves you in a poor light for your students. If you ignore this and do it anyway, then it is on you alone.
    I make sure not to say anything that I would be ashamed of. But anyone can lie about any other person at any time. (As in this case).

So that means it's the fault of the person who is being lied about, for not becoming a hermit and avoiding public communication and interaction? That's a ridiculous way to look at things...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    when i drink the grape gatorade my poo turns purple
    Cool. Try this. When you drink the grape gatoraid, eat some raw tomatoes with the skin on and a can of whole kernal corn. Don't chew up the corn. The corn skin and the tomato skin will not digest, and will add striking color to your poo, as well as texture. Of course, a real artist experiments with different colors of gatoraid as well as different vegetables. Carrots come to mind, with fresh green, red, and yellow bell peppers.
    Jackie Lee

wow man, you are so right. i ate carrots on that day. i also did not chew much because i had a canker on my inner lip.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I make sure not to say anything that I would be ashamed of. But anyone can lie about any other person at any time. (As in this case).

So that means it's the fault of the person who is being lied about, for not becoming a hermit and avoiding public communication and interaction? That's a ridiculous way to look at things...
    If you are walking down the street in a bad part of town and a thug jumps out and tries to rob you, Yeah he is doing the bad thing.

BUT you are the one who chose to walk down the street in the bad part of town. So, you bear the greater responsibility for your own misfortune.

Besides hyperbole is rampant on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    If you are walking down the street in a bad part of town and a thug jumps out and tries to rob you, Yeah he is doing the bad thing.

BUT you are the one who chose to walk down the street in the bad part of town. So, you bear the greater responsibility for your own misfortune.
    Ha ha! Really? Which law is that going by? As a former cop and corrections officer I can tell you that that wouldn't stand up to any law in the US. Nor does it stand up to common sense in any way. Unless I'm in that "bad part of town" for illegal purposes, your example makes no sense at all.

I've been a member of the forum for years. There used to be interesting and worthwhile discussion here. Then Bawang and the trolls took over and now everyone wants them to stay. That's fine with me though. As far as I'm concerned it's YOUR sandbox, if you wanna turn it into a litterbox, more power to you...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Ha ha! Really? Which law is that going by? As a former cop and corrections officer I can tell you that that wouldn't stand up to any law in the US. Nor does it stand up to common sense in any way. Unless I'm in that "bad part of town" for illegal purposes, your example makes no sense at all.

I've been a member of the forum for years. There used to be interesting and worthwhile discussion here. Then Bawang and the trolls took over and now everyone wants them to stay. That's fine with me though. As far as I'm concerned it's YOUR sandbox, if you wanna turn it into a litterbox, more power to you...
    Take the stick out of your butt!

Obviously I am not talking about legally! If you play in a shark infested ocean, you risk getting bit! It is simple logic and a fact of life. So, if a shark bites you, you shouldn't be surprised!

If you don't want to risk getting bit, DON"T PLAY IN A SHARK INFESTED OCEAN!!

See? Simple logic!

GET IT NOW????

yeah, but if it even happened, it would have been long buried and forgotten by now. Most people only know about it cause you keep going on about it. Just drop it, relax, and it will go away into the vaults of cyberspace for nobody to look at cause nobody cares.

who cares about the actual law??? we're talking right and wrong here. big difference. i dont even think about the laws of my government. i have my own code and i follow it. if it went against any law somehow, i wouldnt hesitate to do it anyways. i know whats right and whats wrong. i dont need any legislation to keep me in line. fukc them, i'm nice cause i wanna be. if i wanted to be bad, i would be bad. nobody can take that away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    I've found this to be true also. He contributes positive information in his own way. You just have to really know about TCMA to understand what he's saying.
    That was supposed to be a secret...