Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    ba wang sometimes made me laugh

so hard that I almost had hernia

in the diaphragm

and not other places.

Me too. I can never figure out if he's serious. Not sure I want to know either.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    wow man, you are so right. i ate carrots on that day. i also did not chew much because i had a canker on my inner lip.
    Beets. Beets will turn your stool red. (stool, meaning your poop. However if you poop in your pants, and you're sitting on a stool, then...yeah, that too)
    My sister was eating beets and the next day her poop was red,thought she had colon cancer, so she immediately ran to the doctor. LOL!
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Beets. Beets will turn your stool red. (stool, meaning your poop. However if you poop in your pants, and you're sitting on a stool, then...yeah, that too)
    My sister was eating beets and the next day her poop was red,thought she had colon cancer, so she immediately ran to the doctor. LOL!
    The beet is the most intense of vegetables.

The radish, admittedly, is more feverish, but the fire of the radish is a cold fire, the fire of discontent not of passion. Tomatoes are lusty enough, yet there runs through tomatoes an undercurrent of frivolity. Beets are deadly serious.

Slavic peoples get their physical characteristics from potatoes, their smoldering inquietude from radishes, their seriousness from beets.

The beet is the melancholy vegetable, the one most willing to suffer. You can’t squeeze blood out of a turnip…

The beet is the murderer returned to the scene of the crime. The beet is what happens when the cherry finishes the carrot. The beet is the ancient ancestor of the autumn moon, bearded, buried, all but fossilized; the dark green sails of the grounded moon-boat stitched with veins of primordial plasma; the kite string that once connected the moon to the Earth now a muddy whisker drilling desperately for rubies.

The beet was Rasputin’s favorite vegetable. You could see it in his eyes.

In Europe there is grown widely a large beet they call the mangel-wurzel. Perhaps it is mangel-wurzel that we see in Rasputin. Certainly there is mangel-wurzel in the music of Wagner, although it is another composer whose name begins, B-e-e-t—-.

Of course, there are white beets, beets that ooze sugar water instead of blood, but it is the red beet with which we are concerned; the variety that blushes and swells like a hemorrhoid for which there is no cure. (Actually, there is one remedy: commission a potter to make you a ceramic asshole – and when you aren’t sitting on it, you can use it as a bowl for borscht.)

An old Ukrainian proverb warns, “A tale that begins with a beet will end with the devil.”

That is a risk we have to take.
    —Tom Robbins, opening of Jitterbug Perfume
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    obviously, not a lover of borscht.
    I personally love borscht. My grandmother, who was from the old country (Russia)made it and passed on the recipe to me. We use a lot of meat, garlic,pepper, onions and potato,and of course, beets- and simmer it until the meat breaks down, and you have a hearty, thick and rich meal, fit for a King..um, or a Czar, I suppose...
    Some put a dollup of sour cream in the middle upon serving.
    ok, I'm getting hungry, and all I have is a container of Muscle Milk lite..rats.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

latkes, holopchi, perogies, borscht with sour cream.

that's a manitoba dinner right there! lol
    I ate a lot of these things in my life because of the people I hung with.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

obviously, not a lover of borscht.

?

Me or the author? I can assure you I have beet juice in my veins. That entire book is about a perfume that uses beets as the base note so. . .

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    One of our graphic artists is named Ho. He's our company Ho. Every company should have a Ho on the payroll.
    I used to know a chica named Mia Ho. No joke, it's really her name.

A friend of mine was doing telemarketing for lottery tickets(more of a laundry front than an actual biz) and one of the names on his call list was named Harry Box. That one had me on the floor. Poor guy.

Also, I used to have a principle in high school named Mr. Burns. His first name was Richard. We had good times with that one. Tons of STD jokes for D1ck Burns.

Whattup with blocking out names? You can't even talk about anthropology cause everything looks like this...
    "****erectus"
    Last edited by Syn7; 07-29-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Prolly an indication of a horrible diet to begin with. I've never had that problem. And I love beets. I know, I know, they taste like sweet dirt, but for some reason it's appealing to me. Maybe cause I ate dirt as a child. Eating dirt is prolly why I never get sick. Wicked immunity. The only time I ever really catch anything is when my girl brings home some virus or another. And thats quite rare.

One thing I have noticed is that I do not have an iron stomach like some of my friends who live off of pre-fab chemical meals wrapped in carcinogens.

A McDonals meal can floor me faster than a white crane hook punch. Cold Sweats and all.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    The beet is the murderer returned to the scene of the crime. The beet is what happens when the cherry finishes the carrot. The beet is the ancient ancestor of the autumn moon, bearded, buried, all but fossilized; the dark green sails of the grounded moon-boat stitched with veins of primordial plasma; the kite string that once connected the moon to the Earth now a muddy whisker drilling desperately for rubies.
    WTF???

Apparently there are people who have really thin skins and cannot navigate the communicative efforts of others without wanting to impose their values and rules and others.

There is a typical level of decorum, some people are not capable of functioning within it and others are. That's just how it goes.

Over the top stuff will be deleted outright, constant abusers will be banned.

dead simple right?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Mia Ho

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    I used to know a chica named Mia Ho. No joke, it's really her name.
    I just gotta ask, Syn7 - what did she look like?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I just gotta ask, Syn7 - what did she look like?
    she was actually pretty cute... not a stick figure like alot of chinese girls. girl had some nicwe shape to her... and no, she wasnt a ho... but she was a drug dealer...

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Apparently there are people who have really thin skins and cannot navigate the communicative efforts of others without wanting to impose their values and rules and others.

There is a typical level of decorum, some people are not capable of functioning within it and others are. That's just how it goes.

Over the top stuff will be deleted outright, constant abusers will be banned.

dead simple right?
    hey, fukc off and start thinking like me, will ya!!!!