Thread: Dr. Oz on Tai Chi

Dr. Oz on Tai Chi

...and digeridoo.

Dr. Oz's Health Secrets From Around the World
    Dr. Mehmet Oz's travels around globe have revealed great ways to stay healthy.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...and digeridoo.

Dr. Oz's Health Secrets From Around the World
    Dr. Mehmet Oz's travels around globe have revealed great ways to stay healthy.

It's nice to have someone with his level of celebrity highlight the health benefits of Taijiquan....

BUT Dr. Oz is fear mongering mysophobe and his "Tai Chi" demo just made me angry.

Good think there are better sources available if you're interested in learning a simplified Taiji set.

Does that count as "sucking up"?
    Last edited by donjitsu2; 08-04-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donjitsu2 View Post
    It's nice to have someone with his level of celebrity highlight the health benefits of Taijiquan....

BUT Dr. Oz is fear mongering mysophobe and his "Tai Chi" demo just made me angry.

Good think there are better sources available if you're interested in learning a simplified Taiji set.

Does that count as "sucking up"?

1, dont need to get angry because we all have our angle of ignorance. and we all are learning.

2, some is not interested in learning but only love to talk about something for entertainment, and that is ok.

3, for health benifit, I really doubt either Gene's clip or your clip will contribute to any thing more then slow exercise or dancing. serious, I have seen people rebuild their body with Qigong. that is a different type of practice.