Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iron Palm / Fire Palm Seminar

Iron Palm / Fire Palm Seminar

Saturday November 10, 2012 - 2PM to 6PM. I will be giving a seminar on the Angry Monkey Fist Iron Palm and Fire Palm techniques. 28142 Chardon Road, Willoughby Hills, Ohio 44092.

ginosifu@shaolininstitute.com

You will learn the hitting routine and how to apply them in combat.

Cost = $100
    you get 1 bottle of dit da jow and 1 beginner hitting bag + the seminar

ginosifu

What is fire palm? Is it a technique application or something or is it a different training technique and theory like cotton palm or whatever?
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Ashida Kim View Post
    What is fire palm? Is it a technique application or something or is it a different training technique and theory like cotton palm or whatever?
    Fire Palm has training technique similar to most common IP methods. Just a bit different though, with a little more emphasis on slapping energy.

The combat method revolves around the theories of the Angry Monkey fighting style.

ginosifu

Quote Originally Posted by ginosifu View Post
    The combat method revolves around the theories of the Angry Monkey fighting style.
    Angry Monkey?

Or Angry Monkey?

nah... more like this:

or maybe this:

then we would pee on you:

ginosifu
    Last edited by ginosifu; 10-14-2012 at 09:56 AM.

I think I'll try to come, might bring someone along too. Any other details I need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by I Hate Ashida Kim View Post
    You dip your hand in alcohool and then set it on fire and *****slap someone.
    Great at parties and barmitzvahs !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Raipizo View Post
    I think I'll try to come, might bring someone along too. Any other details I need to know?
    If it is possible.... bring 8 cinder blocks with you. They are used to create a hitting table. The portable hitting is then taken home with you and used to make a table at home. The 8" x 8" x 16" cinder blocks make a decent hitting table that is portable.

ginosifu

ps let me know ahead of time if you are coming..... space is limited and \i need to make your IP bags. (yes.... I make them myself)
    Last edited by ginosifu; 10-24-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You dip your hand in alcohool and then set it on fire and *****slap someone.
    Great at parties and barmitzvahs !
    This is what your hand looks like after the seminar

ginosifu

If it is possible.... bring 8 cinder blocks with you. They are used to create a hitting table. The portable hitting is then taken home with you and used to make a table at home. The 8" x 8" x 16" cinder blocks make a decent hitting table that is portable.

ginosifu

ps let me know ahead of time if you are coming..... space is limited and \i need to make your IP bags. (yes.... I make them myself)
    Don't know if I could bring them due to tiny trunk space lol, 2 people could share one stand right? I'll see what I can do, I'll get a definite yes/no later and let you know. If that's how my hand will like I might wanna bring Aloe Vera

Don't know if I could bring them due to tiny trunk space lol, 2 people could share one stand right? I'll see what I can do, I'll get a definite yes/no later and let you know. If that's how my hand will like I might wanna bring Aloe Vera
    If you can not that's ok... I will try and have a few extra cinder block tables set up if you let me know ahead of time.

ginosifu

A yes for two here, I got 8 blocks for a stand also to bring.

For anyone that's still thinking about coming, I am ordering and putting together the Iron Palm bags and Dit Da Jow. Now is the time to let me know if you are coming. If you show up at the door I may not have any room nor will I have any extra IP bags / jow for you.

ginosifu

For anyone that's still thinking about coming, I am ordering and putting together the Iron Palm bags and Dit Da Jow. Now is the time to let me know if you are coming. If you show up at the door I may not have any room nor will I have any extra IP bags / jow for you.

ginosifu
    How many are showing up so far?

How many are showing up so far?
    15 peeps so far including you and your friend. 6 have already paid for their place. 20 - 25 maximun in the school.

anymore than 20 may take awy from the space needed and we will have no room for all the application stuff.

ginosifu