Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: NORTH or SOUTH KUNGFU

dunbarj01 Guest
    Okay freestyle,

You can post your opinion but what's your point? North is better? Why? You can't say one thing is superior without justification and not expect to offend someone. This post was started by someone not trying to have an open discussion but rather they were just flinging crap about for the sake of it.

Mr. Nemo Guest
    Why can't we just let this thread die?

dunbarj01 Guest
    Sorry Mr Nemo,

You're quite right. Enough said.

freestyle Guest

this thread should die........

I think i should let this thread die since i am prohibited to talk freely and openly.

Good luck...enjoy yourself...

Laine Nakachi Guest

PeeHoo

Pointless Argument
    Bad Kung Fu is bad Kung Fu
    Good Kung Fu is good kung fu
    enjoy your style don't worry about everyone else.
    I practice northern styles but if something from a southern style works then we use it ( wing chun hand techniques is good example ) I don't worry about where it comes from or where its going just how it works for me.
    Do without doing

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

peehoo ,

I agree with you.

Take Care,

Fe luk

honorisc Guest

This mock posturing is Fun :-)

I presume you all don't harbor ill feelings towards the geography of a style. And don't necessarily think Yeah! Let's fihgt! We're three, There's only fifty of them. We do Northern Kung-Fu. i thought primary stay alive. To fight risks injury. Bear Humility before you risk not yourself (that in part is inconsequential), but risk hurting (crippling, or killing another (unless as they say you have to (the you have to's and had no other choices are less actually frequent then people claim or believe, seems so))) another.

O.K. :-) So the very good if not great Northern Kung-Fu beats Southern. Yet there is still Southern Kung-Fu. So if Northern still exists that by your own claims indicates it is better. to be able to hold off and thwart such marvelous Kung-Fu as that of the North. :-)

When we don't have enemies from without; we side against ourselves. In the hopes that we don't have to confront our Selves. perhaps some-such. :-)

That was nice. Thak you for the oppertunity. :-)

Very some such,perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

unclaimed effort Guest

Doesn't Matter

They are the same if you practice the right way. Hung Gar is not overly aggressive, what is the steel wire set for? Wing chun only needs those angles cause that's all that counts. If southerners were so stupid, what about Wong Kay Ying(Father of wong fei hung), Tit Kiu Sam(Wong Kay Ying's Sidai), Luk ah Choy(wong fei hong's sigung), Wong fei hung, Fong Sai Yuk. :)

If two tigers fight, the result will be one injured tiger.

Stillness in stillness is not real stillness. Stillness in motion is real stillness.

bil jong Guest
    north is flashier , but both are equally effective in combat. maybe even more in the south, considering hand techniques are more effectice when fighting someone who has no martial experience at all.