Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NORTH or SOUTH KUNGFU

joedoe Guest

Calm down

FT, calm down man. He is just trying to get someone ****ed off, then he's going to threaten to sue you. It's pretty obvious this is a troll post because the question is so obviously inflammatory.

Let it go - it's easier to laugh at him than to get angry with him :).

north or south kungfu

look at toothless tiger,the warrior with the key board. I have also trained in many styles the one style that can sow your big loud mouth is 5star praying mantis all it takes me is one move and yourre finished ,HISTORY,got it.We have speed and everybody knows speed kills ,ask a 2years old they will tell you speed kills. Dont tell me jocks that i am wrong .Have you got speed if you have then you are worthy of an opponent if not then dont waste my time and that applies to you all key board worriors .5star praying mantis has over 3 centuries of history and it is a NORTHERN style GOT IT ALL YOU OUT THERE , in case you dont knoww

bestallstyle

Muhammad Guest

BESTOFALLSTYLE/5star praying mantis /GOKTIMUS/EGO/mercilessfighter/calmguru/Kelvin Chan

Yeah yeah what ever u reckon looser, remember in the duty of care post u were complainin about how much it hurts when u train, u are no fighter, u are a w*nker

Let me tell u what is going to happen in a fight between u and FT, u are going to try to hit him with your *superior* speed but then when and if u hit him u are going to cry out "Oww, this is painful, stop it!" and then threaten to sue him

it would be better if u raped yourself Kelvin u will achieve greater g*yness that way

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

joedoe Guest

Whatever

Whatever bestallstyle/Goktimus Prime/Ego Maximus/5 star praying mantis/mercilessfighter and any other persona you choose to adopt.

Put you rmoney where your mouth is. If you are going to face FT, I wanna be there to see this.

joedoe Guest
    Do you think that when bestallstyle makes his threats etc. that his mouth keeps moving after he stops like in the really old, badly synched kung fu movies? Or maybe his fingers keep typing after the words stop coming up on the screen?

BigDude Guest
    What ticks me off about this one is that I AM a Northern Shaolin (style) practicioner. I already feel that need to through in (style) because if I don't everybody says "There are lots of Northern Shaolin styles." Now, all Northern systems are tainted by this little putz ranting on and ticking people off.

ABandit - It would be his toes tapping the keyboard after he gets done. Remember his arms feel off after he did the knock arms training. The five year old kid he was practicing with was just too strong for him, poor thing.

Whether the stone hits the pitcher, or the pitcher hits the stone, it's that pitcher that gets hurt

North Vs South

Shaolin Temple: Choy Lee Fut is Southern. Just like Hung Gar and Pak Hok Pai. There's a poem that goes something like this: Swing to the left, Swing to the Right, if you wind me up, I'll Go Go Go! It rhymes whne you say it in Chinese. If they were used in the army, it would be for cannon fodder. Give a poor ole peasent a sword and tell em to swing it ole boy, that's the spirit!

Fierce Tiger: attacking the legs? You don't need Kung Fu. My scottish Terrier does just fine. Go seek'em boy!!

Abandit: Yes I am Ego Maximus. My DISC (degenerative incurrable spinal condition) will see me totally dependent on life supporting machines in years to come. That's final the transformation I can look forward to. Ironic isn't it, such a great ego, such a frail body.

Ego Energize!
    Maximus Maximize!

joedoe Guest
    Well, I am already on constant life support since my horse riding accident. I sit here typing with my mouth, occasionally having to call for my nurse to help me change my colostomy bag.

I await the day that modern medical science can heal my shattered spinal cord, and rue the day I decided not to learn Northern kung fu. If only I knew then what I know now.

O how I wish I had learned Hsing'I BEFORE the accident because then my total body movement might have saved me from this living hell.

I know how you feel Ego - I too have considered suicide because I hate what I am left with in my life. I am reduced to listening to drivel from single-celled organisms such as yourself, and to participating in troll threads like this one just to have fun.

I wish Northern kung fu could save me from this life *sigh*

Goose Guest

dickimus

Goktimus you are truly a failure on all fronts, how do you expect to be a teacher?

You try to argue physically but you got your ass whooped, RE: Duty of Care, and try to hide behind the law and other theories.

So then you try to argue academically trying to delve into the history of Shaolin not even realising the existence of the temple in Fujien and its history.
    You try again to argue against the effectiveness of Dit Da Jow despite its ancient and proven history of use which expanded into a front against Traditional Chinese Medicine. While Shaolin Temple has quoted innumerable texts of TCM usage and applications, you however have not provided one.

With a disregard for codes of ethics and humanity, you now start a thread to incite anger and disharmony amongst the martial arts community.

You and everyone of your aliases have brought it all upon yourselves.

For those in Sydney, Australia, you might want to see Goktimus (aka Kelvin Chan) in action proving his superiority of the Northern arts.

Sunday 7 p.m. 187 Joseph Banks Dr Kings Langley (home studio)
    Tuesday 7:30 p.m. Excelsior Public School Rondelay Dr Castle Hill [NB: Changing to Kings Langley from 19/12/00]
    Friday 7:30 p.m. 187 Joseph Banks Dr Kings Langley (home studio)
    Saturday 5 p.m. Excelsior Public School Rondelay Dr Castle Hill

Further information can be obtained from:

http://www.geocities.com/goktimus/xingjian.html

while it's still available.

Kelvin Chan, you dumb ****.

you all suck

no point in me telling you which is better. All I have to do is tell you which one sucks. That's easy. You all suck. All your styles suck. Your bull**** is sickening and you all claim to be MA. Uh huh! You are all a bunch of loud mouth all talk no action. Why don't you come to my school and I'll show you what we can do. All your bull**** blocks to northern kicks. Yeah right. Kiss my ass.

5star praying mantis

northern approach is the best. Conclusive.

There's not one southern technique that I have ever come across that can beat northern MA. Taiji master Sanfeng is a classic example. His style was unrivalled that even the Shaolin monks couldn't beat him. All MA originated from the northern shaolin temple. The south if it exists is just a simplified school. Just a branch off from the north. The north has many more styles, techniques and of course quality than the south. Uh Huh, I still don't see any proof of the southern shaolin existing (even the PRC will not recognise it).

All this claim that southern fighters are better are just all talk and no action.

guru

fiercest tiger Guest

Turd breath

you said come to my school and WE will show you.

you are such a ***** that now the heat is on YOU, you are going to stand behind everyone else and let them fight for you. punk arse mofo!

YOU BRING POOR INICENT PEOPLE INTO IT AND THEY GET HURT.

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

BIU JI Guest
    hehe oh precious 5star, you truly are an ignorant heathen aren't you!
    You just know I'm going to be there, I'll record for every one.

Who would like to see it?
    You're not related to Shaolin Master are you?I couldn't be so lucky!

joedoe Guest
    Can I come and watch? Please, please, please? I think it might be interesting to see how you squash a bug with kung fu. Then I could form my own style called "Squashed bug kung fu" and mouth off at everyone on the forum while maintaining my complete and utter ignorance.

Oh, has anyone else noticed how bestallstyle and 5 star praying a**hole both call people keyboard warriors while throwing wround their empty threats? Funny isn't it?

Ignorance Maximise!

dunbarj01 Guest

News to me

Calmguru,

All MA comes from the northern school, eh? Who's using the braincell in your house at the moment??

5starprancer,

I practise northern KF and I don't think you're expressing the best interests of the art.

To the rest:

A word of caution. I hear 5starprancer has some devastating techniques. Just think of some defences vs. these:
    1. Village idiot takes a step back
    2. Golden Turkey hides behind the law
    3. Weasel waves its nads to the 4 winds
    4. Doufus looks in the mirror.

Mercy please, 5starprayingpansy.