joedoe Guest
    You forgot:

a) Moron bends over and takes it from behind
    b) Mantis kneels down to fellate bestallstyle

and the most devastating technique:

c) Wanker changes hands at 50 strokes.

Kenji Guest
    5starmantis/Gok/Ego/Kelvin/etc,

Where is your school located? If you guys are planning to visit his school please tell me. I also wana see a bug get squashed.

joedoe Guest
    Kenji, have a look here

http://www.geocities.com/goktimus/xingjian.html

Details are on the site.

fiercest tiger Guest

head of GOKTIMUS

The pic of the model goktimus should be posted in every thread because the other people are missing out on this vital knowlegde.

live by goktimus
    die by the goktimus

head like a smacked arse!!! hahahah :D

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

joedoe Guest

Any other comments?

I love these comments on Goktimus' head. So far we have:

Head like a dropped pie
    Head like a smacked arse

Any others? How about:

A face even his mother couldn't love
    Head like a cat's backside
    A face like a cow pat

Please add to the list.

Boris Guest

A few more for the list

How about?
    Face as pinctered as a cat's arse
    Head like a mellon run over by a ute.
    Head that wouldn't be out of place as
    a Mardi Gras float.

If you hold anything back, I'll kill you. If you bend the truth, or if I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you. If you forget anything, I'll kill you. In fact, you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. I hope you understand everything

Fish of Fury Guest
    head like a half sucked mango.
    head like a deep sea racing mullet.

Phreak Guest

head

Head like a mung pool
    Head like a chook manure

If its a silent ****, let there b more silent

joedoe Guest
    Head like a floating mullet
    A face that could sink a thousand ships
    Head like a Dominoes pizza
    A face that a dog wouldn't sh!t on
    Head like a p**fter's ring hole

north or south kungfu

toothless tiger or is it rabby ridden stray cat:Firstly how come non of you out there has the GUTS to reveal your kungfu style you bunch of loud mouth bullies fancy bulling one person and big talk about it .If it is a challange you want then there is one person in SYDNEY who is prepared to take the challange and it has to be one for one fight not 6 or 7 of you against him as has been ,i was told .I officially will introduce him, he is an instructor of the 7STAR STEP NORTHERN PRAYING MANTIS KUNGFU,he has 15years experience behind him and it is an unarm combat,remember UNARMED COMBAT.And dont non of you arm & head banging practitioners decide to gang up on himself as we NORTHERN PRACTITIONERS are rightous and doesnot do such slack and wicked act and dont bring hidden kwan do or broadswords as i stretch to you all southerners or banger kungfu . That it is unarmed sparring.We have together agreeded you mob can bring DID DA JOW and bottles of them too to nurse your bruices.I AND ALL OUR NORTHERNERS PRACTITIONERS WILL WAGER THAT YOUR SOUTHERNER WILL BE BEATEN TO A PULP WITHIN 2 MINUTES .Now introduce your peasant kungfu style and those doing banging or is it bondage kungfu to tell us which southern styles you practice.We NORTHERN KUNGFU has a current all CHINA KUNGFU champ and recocknised wordwide too ,he is the GREAT GRANDMASTER FOOK SIFU FOUNDER OF THE CHING MU ATHELETICS ASSOCIATION he trashed all the forein muscle men who tried to ambarras the chinese by setting up fighting stages all over CHINA .And FOOK SIFU took them all himself and by the way where were all you southern kungfu practitioners then hidding in your farms and when asked as usual will say we did not know there was such a challange then or my paddy fields needed attending to ,sure... wait till its all over then come out of your fox hole.NOTHING UNUSUAL OF THE SOUTHERNERS. Like whats happening in SYDNEY where a number of bullies trying to claim victory whereas the victor was the now who is taking up stray *****cat^s challenge and who regardless of being outnumbered went back to face the bullies.....again.Head banging southerners ....undefined

bestallstyle

joedoe Guest
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is hilarious. Suddenly you who did the talking aren't going to fight, your sifu is going to fight.

If you want to fight by proxy, then maybe we should set up a Sony Playstation and we can play Tekken or something? One on one, honest. FT won't get the rest of us to play on another console.

FT, do you promise not to ask us to use the other console to gang up? If you want, you could get your sifu to play instead :)

north or south kungfu

BESTALLSTYLE:I FULLY AM BEHIND YOU BLOKES, I CANNOT STAND BULLIES .I have knowledge of FOOK SIFU , he trully is still undisputed CHINA CHAMP.In case some of you dont know who he is then ,his diciple is the character in fist of fury.,this movie is based on his real life story.I like the word banger kungfu .THEY,stand no chance at all one for one with the praying mantis instructor,good on you northern kungfu.Was it real that he went back to face those bullies again ,he sure has guts.Try asking those bullies to go to his dojo ,they will **** in there pants.good on the northern stylist.

guru

joedoe Guest
    Hang on, let me change my persona too.

Oh bravo. Jolly good show old chap. I so despise a bully too. I despise them so much, I'm going to mouth off at everyone, then when they decide to do something about it I'll go and hide behind my sifu's skirt.

Smashing show.

dunbarj01 Guest

Here here

Bestallstyle,

How does your sifu feel about you volunteering him for challenges??? Hope he's not too miffed about you arranging his schedule.

fiercest tiger Guest

cocktimus

your nothing but a *** that wont fight his battles, you put the challenge to me and all southern kung fu stylist.

i dont care about this other guy you want to fight with me. but you want to bring a F@CKING BODY BAG FOR YO ARSE. you have come on and started trouble now you run off to some other person for back up. ***** MOTHER F@CKER.

im sick to death of this ****, all i can say is BRING IT. :mad:

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com