Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: NORTH or SOUTH KUNGFU

joedoe Guest
    I think we need a babel fish. Anyone have a spare one?

I was wondering, why do they call it praying mantis style? Is it because they spend all of their time on their knees?

Phreak Guest

translator

I think you will need someone from Northern side of Kelvin Chan's anus that has a specialty in Chook farming. Considering the similarities between his trap and those rectums of chooks, constantly splatting and drooling out alienated messages.

If its a silent ****, let there b more silent

north or south kungfu

A BANDIT ,you dont need to be a einstein to know blue is the most popular colour,you peasant kungfu trainers spend too much time in the rice paddy to know or face reality.Muhhamed ,sucker,keep up the fine publicity ,the priest will reward you .AMEN.

kelvein chan

Fish of Fury Guest

HOW DARE YOU !

green is the best colour and it always has been.
    this is a very important discussion, and REALLY worth starting a fight over

Muhammad Guest

Yeah good one MercilessF@g/KelvinChan/DogViolater/monkeyslapper

I will keep givin u bad publicity for your ugly head, look at u man, u can't get laid even if u wanted to.

U still have not answered the question of the challange with FT, so u gonna take him or not u chicken sh*t.

How bout u stop fussing about which dress u gonna wear to the duel and try practicing some real Kungfu, and not your 5HandsUpMyAss style.

So answer the question on the challange and don't try hidin behind your sifu u f*t ugly *******.

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

MOHHAMAD,you great sucker why should i look to get laid when i have a full time sucker to releif me whenever needed,come dont keep father ..... waiting he is waiting in the presbetery.AMEN.

kelvein chan

Muhammad Guest

For dumb a$ like u Merciless***

i am a muslim if u have not worked out, but considerin that u are have such an ugly head your intelligence can't be more than that of a hippo. so i don't go to church like u who in your life goes regularly to church and has started a bible bashin group yourself.

So don't think everyone is like u, and just because u were raped by your father does not mean everyone else did.

Ahh i finally now know why u don't believe in Dit Da, when u were young u were raped very hard and ur a$$ hurt and u tried applyin some Dit Da in your a$$ but it's soothin properties did not penetrate as far as the watermelon that was used to rape u.

Oh and so when are u going to answer the question on the duel??? stop shoppin for a new dress to impress your husband and answer the question

dunbarj01 Guest

s'coo bro

Hey Muhammad,

Mercilesswanker's got a problem with facts. I imagine that he'll be thinker straighter when he unplugs the anal intruder 2000 that he's had up his ar lately. From the incoherence of his earlier messages, I'd say he must have had a pineapple as an attachment.

MUHAMMAD:so you are muslim,must be a relative of SADDAM HUSSEIN ,whereever you IRAQIS get your ass kicked by the coalitions you cry out for allahs help and revenge ,always empty threath like your bang bang kingfu

kelvein chan

IMPALER,so you too are from the bondage club ,i think you need a durian i can have one send to you free of charge ,but for the meantime get muhammad to suck you out he can also teach you the sucking southern kungfu and i would let you to try it on me.

kelvein chan

Muhammad Guest

Is that another empty challenge????

"i would let you to try it on me."

u are so full of sh*t, challengin everyone with your crappy 5FistUpMyArse style, why don't u answer the question on the challenge to FT and then i will take u after.

And again for the mentally handicapped mercilessf@g in my profile it says am a Saudi Arabian not iraqi, but for the mentally challenged like u, i guess u would not notice that.

So Stop tryin to hide your head under your dress and answer the question on the challenge

hey ,dont forget me ,so impaler is the next recruit sucker southern kungfu ,well you can use the comfort of my harem and come guru will stroke and part your hair ,see you dont need to go to a hair dresser .

guru

joedoe Guest
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hang on, British persona coming online now.

Jolly good show old chaps. I must say that ABandit, Vlad the Impaler and Muhammad are the most wonderful specimens of young kung fu practitioners I have ever seen. They are witty, charming and veritably awesome fighters.

Keep up the good work lads.

British persona offline.

joedoe Guest
    Can't you poofters come up with your own gags? You are the altar boys who got anally penetrated by your priest. And you practice 5StarOnMyKneesSuckingEveryKnobICanFind kung fu. How do you devastate people with that? Suck them to death?

dunbarj01 Guest
    Hey Abandit,

Don't think they have time to work on new gags. Guessing that calmguru must be turning up the speed knob on mercilessfister's anal intruder 2000.

Southern or northern doesn't matter. As a practioner of the latter, I still think you (mercilesswanker) and your "friends" are a pack dickwads.