Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That's It For Me Guys, Someone E-Mail Me When Jamieson Is Canned And I'll Be Back!

Blog Entries
    You have acted like a two year old since you have become a moderator again! If you want to act like the big man and criticize me you could have PM'd me to discuss my concerns with me too couldn't have you? I posted that thread to test your fairness. A moderator should be able to take criticism and allow a thread criticizing him! You couldn't even do that!

But instead you made my point for me by acting just like the child you have always been here.

I don't know how things are run in Canada, but in America we criticize those in power as a means to keep them honest and fair.

Only cowards can't take criticism and belittle those who criticize them!

I may be gone now, but you will always be a coward!
    If you're gone, how are you still posting? you HAVE to teach me that. LOL
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

I would simply expect that some of the greatest offenders would take the greatest offense.

I don't know what to say to Scott quite frankly, meh, it'll work out one way or another.
    But I agree, a laugh and jocularity? I'm ok with that.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    DJ stopped most of that insane wave of trolls that started up back in June. That, to me, is gold. We screamed "moderators, where are you!?!?" And now that we have one, people are also crying. Perhaps some find that we've gone from one extreme to another.

I honestly haven't experienced any negative bit of it - probably because I don't try to bait people into arguments - not saying that Scott did that.

So maybe DJ needs to scale it back; this I don't know because like I said I have not really seen any of what some are complaining about. But I do know this - I would MUCH rather be on this end of extreme, and with the moderator testing, adjusting and learning (with bumps & bruises along the way it seems), than having zero-moderation-troll-haven like it was on the way to becoming.

Just my 2 pieces of pocket-lint.
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

some mod are heavy handed

some mod are light handed

such is the life or c'est la vie.

nicht war, n'est pas

is it not?

the only place that is mod free

would be facebook wall, truely yours only, you post on your personal forum all you want 24/7. people may respond or comment on your posts, like or dislike it sort of voting etc. oops only your invited friends may see them and do that.

the other one would be twitters

you text/post/twit all you want to the rest of the world or for all to see

or across the e world or net.

there is a limit of 130 letters or some thing like that.

so if you want mod free zone

go to your own zones or forums of your own

facebook and twitters dot com

etc etc

end of rant.

oh, and someone email me when Scott R. Brown comes back....cause then, i'm outta here..

As someone who remains ever vigilant against Davidson's bland intellectual indolence my immediate reaction is to say that he is incapable of unbiased moderation. However to his credit he does seem to let some criticism of himself go unchecked.

People were crying about the lack of moderation and now people are crying about the apparent over reach. I think people just like crying.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I'm not sorry for getting rid of baiting, whining, belligerence, insults, etc. Really, I'm not.
    Then you need to ban yourself. You're one of the worst ones on this site when it comes to launching insults at others.

Edited for party foul.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 08-06-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.