Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mouth Boxing: the FAQs

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.
    - Franz Kafka
    you deep deep bastard you... lol

water quan, please stop. Your constant badgering of Dale serves no purpose whatsoever. Things is what they is.

cease and desist. thanks.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

water quan, please stop. Your constant badgering of Dale serves no purpose whatsoever. Things is what they is.

cease and desist. thanks.
    is there a reason you don't post this warning to "hardwork"?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    is there a reason you don't post this warning to "hardwork"?
    I did. You need to quicken up old man.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    There is the BS.

If that were true, you would have watched the vid, and either learned from him if you liked it....or moved on if you didn't.

It's the incessant badgering, that shows that you just want to get a rise out of the guy.

You're just here to play...not learn.
    Well, much as it pains me to say 'he started it' lmao, just so you know - I mean, just so you don't have the perception that I suddenly started badgering poor Dale for some unknown reason, I actually onlycommented on this thread when Dale left "How's life you cowardly little girl?" on my profile message page. Things aren't always as they seem, and it's not always the people who you think who have the hard on.

However, that does indicate to me the astonishing level of childishness - never mind fraud - on this forum. And I make a douche out of myself just by reading here, and dragmyself down to its level just by responding. So all's well that ends.
    It's not worth a penny!