Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mouth Boxing: the FAQs

When I post, I try to write in the same way I would speak to someone face-to-face. That's my personal rule, and has been as long as I've been online. If anything, I'm even more tactful online than I am in person, if the other person is being an @ss.

I feel it's best to speak to others as I would like to be spoken to.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 08-06-2011 at 02:22 PM.

dragonblaze, has the right idea, when you post you know who the members are that give insight, knowledge and a different but postitive point of view, just reply to thier posts and dont read or respond to the persons post whom you know is just looking to fight.

the #1 way to **** off someone is to irnore them, its makes them furious. if you respond or allow them to upset your life they have won.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Mouth Boxing has become rampant in this day and age of the internet.

Many people feel comfy and safe hiding behind the net, but should they be allowed to snipe and curse and insult people who are known, post up where they teach, etc?

I for one call anyone who starts trouble yet refuses to step up as an adult, a mouth boxer. They are cowards. If they really were interested in learning and sharing they would have no issues with telling people who and where they are.

I am not a mouth boxer, and always post up where people can find me for friendship or to learn how to be one with the floor or whatever you desire from the encounter.

Mouth Boxing can also get you into some serious trouble, like the kid who was mouthing off and then got chocked out. You talk crap, you need to understand the ramifications of said crap talking.

What say you fellow forum members?

net ghosts should be treated with the utmost contempt for being cowards.
    Well, wouldn't the primary category of mouth boxer be people who assert themselves as martial arts experts and teachers, call others mouthboxers, but have no videos of themselves sparring or using their martial arts in a combative situation against competent opponents? Like you, I mean.
    It's not worth a penny!

Sometimes what you don't say or do also reveals a weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Pina View Post
    Sometimes what you don't say or do also reveals a weakness.
    ...or that you're not paying attention to that thread. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Water-quan View Post
    Well, wouldn't the primary category of mouth boxer be people who assert themselves as martial arts experts and teachers, call others mouthboxers, but have no videos of themselves sparring or using their martial arts in a combative situation against competent opponents? Like you, I mean.
    more verbal drek from the premier net ghost at KFM.

how about videos of you doing anything? Oh, right that would mean people could see who you really were, and that would be scandalous, would it not?

You and others just cannot stop mouth boxing with me, and slander and libel me about my breaks, etc.

I am still waiting for all the naysayers and fraud callers to duplicate what I and others can do. Post up the videos that expose me for the fraud that I am, or not as you really cannot do what I and others can do.

Because you do not and cannot, then you are just another jealous little armchair wannabe martial artist/coward who would rather snipe at people who can actually do something other than post drek on forums.

Really, you think you are going to expose anything other than your hardon for attacking me and others who offer people certain material?

you and all the other net ghost babies can do nothing but cry really loud. Must be that load of drek you are sitting in.

Whatever net ghost.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 08-06-2011 at 07:14 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by ShenZhi View Post
    Dang it!
    I meant to post that song at Netcowardslurkbehindkeyboards.org!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're ruined, Andre!
    Ruined!!!!!!!!

Yet another drek spewing idiot who has a hardon for attacking me.

whatever net ghost.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 08-06-2011 at 07:20 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

yes

do the do

walk the walk

talk the talk

the first 2 are more important.

some people are just here to do the last

and not the first 2.

we may just ignore them.

or talk is cheap

do and walk are everything or anything that is of value to us.

--

Mouth Boxing has become rampant in this day and age of the internet.

Many people feel comfy and safe hiding behind the net, but should they be allowed to snipe and curse and insult people who are known, post up where they teach, etc?

I for one call anyone who starts trouble yet refuses to step up as an adult, a mouth boxer. They are cowards. If they really were interested in learning and sharing they would have no issues with telling people who and where they are.

I am not a mouth boxer, and always post up where people can find me for friendship or to learn how to be one with the floor or whatever you desire from the encounter.

Mouth Boxing can also get you into some serious trouble, like the kid who was mouthing off and then got chocked out. You talk crap, you need to understand the ramifications of said crap talking.

What say you fellow forum members?

net ghosts should be treated with the utmost contempt for being cowards.
    Dale, I assume that you put yourself out there to promote your school and herbs, right? You have a few youtube videos and you have up links to your cites where you are selling things. If you are going to reap the benefits of leading a public life then you have to deal with the criticism that comes with it too. If you are marketing your products and services with you as the spokesman, criticism is par for the course.

Now as far as your training and such, All I haver ever seen is the various iron techniques. Those sorts of things will always draw a ton of criticism that you have to expect. People who don't believe in those things can't be convinced. You do other things. If I were you, I would focus on demonstrations of things that draw far less criticism.
    Last edited by HumbleWCGuy; 08-06-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleWCGuy View Post
    Dale, I assume that you put yourself out there to promote your school and herbs, right? You have a few youtube videos and you have up links to your cites where you are selling things. If you are going to reap the benefits of leading a public life then you have to deal with the criticism that comes with it too. If you are marketing your products and services with you as the spokesman, criticism is par for the course.

Now as far as your training and such, All I haver ever seen is the various iron techniques. Those sorts of things will always draw a ton of criticism that you have to expect. People who don't believe in those things can't be convinced. You do other things. If I were you, I would focus on demonstrations of things that draw far less criticism.
    I don't think anyone should take direction from their critics.
    You are correct that they will exist and at times they will be vehement in their attacks on who you are or what you do.

Some are worth engaging, most aren't.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

talk is just talk.

we ignore them.

here is the story of how wu song beat the tiger.

wu song was drunk. and there was a dead tiger found with him lying next to it.

so people brought the tiger and wu song to county court.

there was a reward for the tiger since it killed village people.

nobody ever saw what actually happened.

1. wu song was too drunk to know what happened. he said he was walking in the woods to get home, he wrestled with a big guy and choked him. then he was tired or too drunk so he passed out, too.

2. a firewood collector remembered some shadows of a big man "beating" the tiger, he was too scare, he ran home and thought the big man was eaten by the tiger.

based on these, the judge said, it is wu song that beat the tiger, and give him the reward. and the case is close.

for all we know

the tiger may have been dead already, poisoned by village people baits, die of old age, malnutrition, parasites---

wu song bumped into the tiger on the road, and wrestled and choked a dead tiger

--

remember they are all talks.

no video, no actual witness, by today standard, nothing happens

no vid to prove, no witness to witness etc.

---

but county judge was in a hurry to close the case and give out the reward, so he can be promoted to his next official job.

--

the rest is history

or talk remains talk.

more verbal drek from the premier net ghost at KFM.

how about videos of you doing anything? Oh, right that would mean people could see who you really were, and that would be scandalous, would it not?

You and others just cannot stop mouth boxing with me, and slander and libel me about my breaks, etc.

I am still waiting for all the naysayers and fraud callers to duplicate what I and others can do. Post up the videos that expose me for the fraud that I am, or not as you really cannot do what I and others can do.

Because you do not and cannot, then you are just another jealous little armchair wannabe martial artist/coward who would rather snipe at people who can actually do something other than post drek on forums.

Really, you think you are going to expose anything other than your hardon for attacking me and others who offer people certain material?

you and all the other net ghost babies can do nothing but cry really loud. Must be that load of drek you are sitting in.

Whatever net ghost.
    So I'm to assume it's a no then - you don't have any videos of you using your skills actually in any kind of fight or combat situation?
    It's not worth a penny!

CMA always had an air of mystery around it. when i first started training, i hated that. later i had to admit there were advantages to this. why make videos of your techniques, tactics & strategy available?

on the other hand, i'm sort of grateful there's tons of material on other fighting arts on video to access strengths/weaknesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Water-quan View Post
    So I'm to assume it's a no then - you don't have any videos of you using your skills actually in any kind of fight or combat situation?

Why beg for videos?

Really....who goes around video recording everything that they do?
    (I almost said 'video taping', lol)

Why not just see it live and in person if that's available to you?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....