Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Muslims want to build a mosque near your house? No problem, lets go pig racing

Of course there are also the pogroms in pre-communist Russia, where the Orthodox Christians slaughtered Jews. Granted that's outside the 50 year window.

Plus the Northern Ireland conflict. Lots of Christian (Catholic and Protestant) terrorism in that one.

And the child abuse by Catholic priests. Quite the number of atrocities committed there.

Lets not forget the Rwandan Genocide...led by the Christian Hutu.
    Last edited by Reality_Check; 08-10-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    1bad65, you make me laugh. Dare I say it? You seem to be suffering from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job." - John Wayne

Clearly you want President Obama to fail, or else you wouldn't bring up every little thing you can to try and discredit him and his Administration. You seems to be actively hoping for failure.

Perhaps you can take a lesson from The Duke.

Also Bosnian Serbs...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

All these facts prove that religions were devised and designed to divide and rule man, just like politics, by the ancestors of the same people who are dividing and ruling us now!

It is up to us to wake up and help wake up fellow human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    No they are not. They may CLAIM to be, but show me any mainstream church that says the KKK's views are backed up by the Bible, Jesus, God, etc.

I could commit crimes and say I'm an atheist. Does that make me an atheist and show that the atheists support my crime spree?
    i cant believe people can say sh1t like that with a str8 face and not have any idea why im looking at them **** eyed thinking theyre beyond retarded... come on...

both comments...

yeah, no mainstream church has ever bigged up the klan... nope, never...

you act like you have the final say as to who is a christian and who isnt...

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Not according to the founder of that 'religion'.
    Whoooooooshhhhh....

There it went...over your head....

not surprising....

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    you act like you have the final say as to who is a christian and who isnt...

You noticed the immoderator trying to have the final say on who is a Muslim or not, right? Ignorance, arrogance, hypocrisy, and presumptuousness on all sides of this argument on this thread.

Not one bomb

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up