Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My arms are all sore!!!!!

tanglangman Guest

My arms are all sore!!!!!

Wwhat are people's views on conditioning.

For instance, should you hit arms together with someone else to condition the wrist bones?

Just wondering as I was recently introduced to such a method of conditioning and I have not seen it before.

Views ????

Robinf Guest
    We do something similar to this called "arm pounding" where we hit in three areas of the forarm which are the most often used areas for blocking. This is to condition the skin, mostly, to prevent bruising later on. I'm happy to say, that I no longer bruise on my right arm in these areas and my left arm takes a pounding before it bruises.

I'm not certain if you can actually condition a bone, but I'm no expert on these matters. It just doesn't seem right.

Robin

Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

Waidan Guest
    bone, like any tissue in the body, reacts to damage and stress. If sufficiant stress is applied to a bone (see Iron pole striking, etc) the bone in that area will increase in density.

All the normal disclaimers apply (supervision of qualified teacher, heaps of jow, etc).

joedoe Guest

Ask Goktimus Prime

There is an interesting discussion on this in Goktimus Prime's thread "DUTY OF CARE". I find it very amusing :).

We practice arm knocking and I agree with Robin - it does work, but it should also be accompanied by dit da treatment, or at least gentle massage afterwards.

Have a look at Goktimus' thread for a laugh though :).

ARM BANGING...., grow up fellas this is the 21st century ,do you all want to end up with artritis ,and if its the pleasure of pain you are after then joint the *** club where they train bondage and bang bang kungfu,ABANDIT,MOHAMAD,TOOTHLESS TIGER can tell you the rules and condition for joining .Its simple,as long as you enjoy pain ,like goose,who had something in him when he was typing his forum

kelvein chan

Muhammad Guest

Ignore Mr MercilessF@g/Goktimus/Kelvin Chan/BabyRaper

Merciless fighter is a person with low tolerence in pain, because he got a few bruises he has a cry about it to his husband. Arm condidtionin is good as was demonstrated on people like Merciless fighter who has not done it. People who have condition their arms can win a fight with merely a block, as people like MercilessF@g, with arms like a sponge and head like a hippo (refer to Threads like "North Or South Kungfu") cannot take the pain of your block. For that matter if he punches he will probably break his own hand, so don't be a softie like Merciless cause that is what he wants u to be. Just because he cannot take pain he tries to tell everyone it is bad.

Advice For Merciless F@G:
    Maybe u should take some iron pills and pain killers to help u go through your PMS.

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

joedoe Guest
    Merciless****er seems to follow us everywhere like a bad smell. How many times do I have to tell you mercilesspoofter that no you cannot smell my butt, and you definitely cannot fellate me.

Go back to your little hole and hide with your friends. Let the real martial artists discuss what we want to discuss.

MUHAMMAD,you are thick,get it into your braindamaged head that speed is the essence to winning,that is why non of you southkungfu ever from past to present produced a champion.And that *** ABANDIT thinks by sucking harder he will reduce our qi then he is wrong as our northern kungfu helps us even stronger.

kelvein chan

joedoe Guest
    Still can't make up youyr own gags. I guess it goes with the poor language skills you are exhibiting.

OK, you can use that gag, I'll use a different one mercilessbender. So, you never answered me. Did the priest really molest you so much you ended up with multiple personalities? Are you experiencing a bit of flaccidness in the anus from it? I ask this because there seems to be a lot of sh!t dribbling out from you.

ABANDIT: HOW did you know you *** must have been sucking too hard and its probably the chum ,you loved it did you?

kelvein chan

joedoe Guest
    OHOHOHOHO. Is that the best you can do?

I guess your wits are a little scrambled and your language skills must be affected because you are copping too much of an arse pounding while you are trying to type.

So, did your priest really give it to you up the doinker too often? Or was that because you were begging him to do it? I guess when you drop your pants like that and bend over there wasn't much he could do except oblige.

abandit you suck!

is that all you can do? you talk about priests all the time. what's the matter? Nothing more to say? Have you run out of ideas? What do you expect from a lame low life like you.

kelvein chan

joedoe Guest

You should talk

You and your friends are the ones who can only repeat the drivel that comes out of each other's arses.

Are you upset because your dog wouldn't let you blow him this morning?

BIU JI Guest

Mercilessfelcher

You are correct about speed being essential in kung fu but I'm quite sure you don't have any.
    Except when mummy calls you for cheezy poos you babbling worthog.

NorthernMantis Guest
    Just give your body time to recuperate to become stronger.When you let your body rest it reacts to conditioning and gets stronger and heal up.

"Always be ready"